It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It seems they've been removed from the server, or just moved.

ufosnw.com...

Look in the "audio" directory ... empty.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Of course they are! The experiment is over.

I tried to let the board know this was one of ours late into the game. The heat signature tells it all.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

It seems they've been removed from the server, or just moved.

ufosnw.com...

Look in the "audio" directory ... empty.

I e-mailed the webmaster, and yes they have been taken down. I got the impression that this condition is temporary, and there are no problems with the authenticity of the tapes.

My offer to respond to U2Us still stands.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

ufosnw.com...
ufosnw.com... lip2.mp3
ufosnw.com...
ufosnw.com...

They are back up.

I have to say that despite the odd situation and some giggles, that everyone is very professional.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
If these tapes are not fake, and I think they are not, this is huge. Listen especially 3th and 4th audio..

Giggles can be just defense mechanisms in my opinion.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by manastin]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Did everyone all of a sudden get bored of this one, is this case closed?

Where's the discussion? What's going on?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
well, what do you do with it? Who do you interest, outside of people here at ATS with this? We might think it's pretty dramatic, but how do you get the average person to look at the evidence that we see and argue over every day?

I sure as hell wish I knew the answer to that.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess this is just going to fall into the abyss of posts and threads on obscure pictures of something although I'm not sure what it is on the surface of Mars.... I mean, Those posts are WAY more interesting than this I guess.

It's the logic I just don't understand about ATS, how people can be easily distracted by what I consider to be absolute rubbish. Here's a post that generated a lot of attention, a lot of interest, a bunch of Flags, and blip, it's off the radar....

I thought there was going to be some sort of Television Program or Documentary on this incident.... that was mentioned quite a while ago. What amazes me is that no one really cares I guess, not ATS, or the Media that something happened above a Terminal at an Airport, and nobody knows, how or why..... in a time of Terrorism and Hightened Security.

AMAZING.

Helloooooo is there anybody in hereeeeeeeeee

Echoooooooo

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wow!

Listening to these tapes gave me chills...

Good work and persistance on this one everyone!

Of Course I guess there is no way to authenticate these - but it's a pretty excellent forgery if it is one - and judging from the Serpo hoax crap most hoaxers are rarely as detailed as this.

Great Find!

(now where's that picture she mentions!??)

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Wow!

Listening to these tapes gave me chills...

Good work and persistance on this one everyone!

Of Course I guess there is no way to authenticate these - but it's a pretty excellent forgery if it is one - and judging from the Serpo hoax crap most hoaxers are rarely as detailed as this.

Great Find!

(now where's that picture she mentions!??)

I think that the chain of custody on these tapes is pretty solid. No doubt UFOs NW will be able to document it.

The tapes are interesting, but there is no smoking gun. The tower never admits that they saw the disk. The nervous joking from the tower indicates that something was going on, but exactly what that is not evident.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I just listned to the tapes. WOW. I think this case gives the UFO community the break they have been looking for. Mulitiple eyewitnesses, including pilots, photos, and a possible video.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
For some reason, I'm just now seeing this awesome thread. The second
audio clip is not there anymore, but the others are very compelling. They
sound authentic too, because I recognize a couple of the voices from when
I used to listen to Ohare on my scanner a few years ago.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah nice job guys, good to see this once popular topic resurface. I guess since there is so much to talk about and cover this one was lost in the 'second cut' for a bit.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

The tapes are interesting, but there is no smoking gun. The tower never admits that they saw the disk. The nervous joking from the tower indicates that something was going on, but exactly what that is not evident.

The Tower may not have even been able to see the object considering the reported height and proximity the angle may have been steep enough to put object out of the Towers line of sight.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

The Tower may not have even been able to see the object considering the reported height and proximity the angle may have been steep enough to put object out of the Towers line of sight.

I'd like to see a map that shows the location of gate C-17 and the tower.

Anyone?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think that at least one map was posted somewhere on the first 20 or 30 pages...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I typed "map of ohare" into Google and this was one of the first links:
www.chicagotraveler.com...
Terminal #1 is the United Airlines terminal. That's where Gate C-17
resides. Did the audio say that the UFO was over a specific gate?
Maybe they were beaming someone up!

The new (and now primary) traffic control tower is located between
concourses "F" and "G". See this photo: www.emporis.com...

[edit on 13-7-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
I typed "map of ohare" into Google and this was one of the first links:
www.chicagotraveler.com...
Terminal #1 is the United Airlines terminal. That's where Gate C-17
resides. Did the audio say that the UFO was over a specific gate?
Maybe they were beaming someone up!

The new (and now primary) traffic control tower is located between
concourses "F" and "G". See this photo: www.emporis.com...

[edit on 13-7-2007 by carewemust]

I'll have to take a closer look in Google Earth when there's time, but from [url=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=chicago,+il&ie=UTF8&ll=41.977175,-87.906096&spn=0.005743,0.01133&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1]this[/ url] I tentatively conclude that something 1000 feet+ above C17 might not be visible from the tower. or visible only with difficulty, especially it it were just a few hundred feet East of that point. The distance from the tower to C17 is roughly 1600 feet.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here's what I learned about the tapes and the visibility from the tower back in March/April...

According to Dr. Richard Haines he has confirmed the personnel in the tower could not have seen the object based on the witness testimony of it's altitude the roof overhang of the tower blocks that piece of sky from view.

These tapes appear to have the same content as the tapes he received directly from the FAA which would convince me that they are genuine.

There are several maps and overlays within this thread and in JRitzmann's Conspiracy Master Forum here on ATS which clearly identify where the Gate and terminal are at O'Hare.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here's an article (July '07) from the Arlington, IL (adjacent to ORD) locals. It has a few good pics that show the relative location of the sighting to United's Terminal C:

The November 7 O'Hare UFO Sighting

such as:

[edit-fixed link]

[edit on 7/13/2007 by Outrageo]

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join