It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects suddenly appearing on NASAs videos (little video i made)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Little video I made to clearly show the objects suddenly appearing on NASAs videos:
www.youtube.com...
Any thoughts?

Hehe, I used the crappy paint tool in Adobe After Effects to mark them, anyone know a bether way of doing this? Any other programs I can use? I might want to make a little video with some of the best clips available too, for example the videos where our own astronauts is telling us there is aliens out there and etc, any ideas?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Do you know how to convert this to a wmv file so i can Email it to my mate at work.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have the wmv file at my computer, I can upload it and give you a link to it. I'll send the link in a PM.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Little video I made to clearly show the objects suddenly appearing on NASAs videos:
www.youtube.com...
Any thoughts?

Hehe, I used the crappy paint tool in Adobe After Effects to mark them, anyone know a bether way of doing this? Any other programs I can use? I might want to make a little video with some of the best clips available too, for example the videos where our own astronauts is telling us there is aliens out there and etc, any ideas?

Adobe After Effects would be your best bet, you can do a lot with it plus you can join clips together to make your montage if you want.

join