It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Im not sure what the point of this thread is, are you saying that no matter what
evidence that a person may have, they should not post it here because it wont be absolute proof to you?

who are you to say that?
Its also only your opinion that all evidence that is out there is proof that aliens
exist, while other people dont believe.

I thought I was abundantly clear on what I was saying in this thread. I was attempting to have one thing that everyone could agree on. That being, that all things in this subforum are either "evidence" or "opinion". In that way, both sides of the aisle can shake hands and have ONE freakin thing to agree on. I failed miserably.

I'll just let the thread die now. It's clear that no matter what is said someone will misinterpret, misconstrue, put it through their own distorted filters and come back at you telling you their distorted image is wrong as though it was what you said.

edit: spelling

[edit on 12/9/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think you're referring to this one:

www.theozfiles.com...

I remember reading this story. It's at least, interesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

I thought I was abundantly clear on what I was saying in this thread.

Nope... I dropped in to see the truth offered in the title and find you saying no proof be posted...

Forgive my confusion :bash:

So lets let the thread R.I.P. with a little trip to the Farside of the Moon

At least this is proof that there really ARE close up color pictures of the Moon

No I don't have to prove it... oh wait just did

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

I thought I was abundantly clear on what I was saying in this thread.

Nope... I dropped in to see the truth offered in the title and find you saying no proof be posted...

Forgive my confusion :bash:

So lets let the thread R.I.P. with a little trip to the Farside of the Moon

At least this is proof that there really ARE close up color pictures of the Moon

No I don't have to prove it... oh wait just did

Wow Zorgon, at first I thought your post was satirical, but you took the point of the OP and ran with it to simply validate the position you thought you were contending.....You really do not realize the point of the thread?

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79

Wow Zorgon, at first I thought your post was satirical, but you took the point of the OP and ran with it to simply validate the position you thought you were contending.....You really do not realize the point of the thread?

Hey gimme a break LOL No sleep for days looking at weird thingies on the moon... so no I was confudled...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join