It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do If You Had The Power??

page: 1

join
share:
Ex

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If I had the power I would teleport all nuclear technology into the deep
interstellar void.
Next, Then I would dismantle all international banking monopolies that
have existed for centuries and liquify all the major worldwide mega
corporations.
All suppressed information and technology would be released to the people
and the men and women of science and medicine to be utilized for the healing
of all the species and the planet via Tesla type technologies,
the Priore machine, etc.
And finally destroy the entire concept of credit and return this and all countries
back to the gold and silver standards of currency getting rid of the federal reserve
system and force the government to do it's job of running the country
and not regulating and legislating about what we think or say or write !

What Would You Do?????

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If I had the power, I would make english the global language, and forbid every other language. I would also get rid of money and let people have whatever they want in moderation. If I had the power I would stop all space explorations.

If I had the power I would make everyone believe in god. If I had the power I would get rid of discrimination. If I had the power I would let everyone experience love.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I would be the most brutal global dictator the world has ever seen.

lol

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
I would be the most brutal global dictator the world has ever seen.

lol

A canadian dictator? Might be interesting eh?

If i had power, i think i would..... create robot slaves that do everything for humans so we can do nothing but focus our minds on arts and sciences.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Do any of you realize how disturbing 1crisis's statement was? Force everyone to believe in god.... stop space exploration... force everyone to experiance love... That is outright dictatorship... I hope he/she NEVER complains about government being a dictatorship, what he said is gestapo...

If I had the power: I would remove the power elite, I would forge a one world government centered around the people and providing for them what they need to survive so they have a fair chance in life. I would institute a world constitution dividing church and state, providing freedom of the press, speech, to be heard, etc. I would wipe out the current worldwide corporations who leech off of the people, I would make all mineral rights those of the people so they can do with them as they wish. I would ban use of nuclear power due to the radioactive byproducts and push for solar, wind, geothermal and other types of alternative energy. I would create a one world military so nations cannot pit their armies against one another.
I would create a equalism bill that would make everyone equal despite gender, race, religion, etc. I would then push for space exploration in a more economical way, not the current put the biggest bombs and rockets you have under a trash can and hope it launches it into outer space. I would create a bill so that by the year 2060 Mars will be used as an underground colony so as to relieve population pressure on Earth.
There is a few, out of time.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
if i had all the power...

well, i guess i'd give it all back to the people

because i'm really not qualified to hold on to that type of power

so, with my power i would grant the world self-determination

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
If I had the power I would teleport all nuclear technology into the deep
interstellar void.
Next, Then I would dismantle all international banking monopolies that
have existed for centuries and liquify all the major worldwide mega
corporations.
All suppressed information and technology would be released to the people
and the men and women of science and medicine to be utilized for the healing
of all the species and the planet via Tesla type technologies,
the Priore machine, etc.
And finally destroy the entire concept of credit and return this and all countries
back to the gold and silver standards of currency getting rid of the federal reserve
system and force the government to do it's job of running the country
and not regulating and legislating about what we think or say or write !

Sounds like a plan! That pretty much covers it... I'd also remove the legal personhood of corporations, make and enforce much stricter antitrust laws, raze to the ground all buildings of all secret services (plus the Pentagon), remove all soldiers occupying any foreign country and all similar military bases, dismantle the legal framework of globalisation, fund free t'ai chi for everyone, force openness among drug companies to prevent profiteering... ok, I'm just filling in some gaps here, you got the main points...

I'd definitely ensure that no-one can own more than 2 newspspers, and that media companies cannot be bought by any company whose business interests are outside the media. No networks owned by arms manufacturers, thanks!

ape

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
if i had the power I would initiate the fair tax law and abolish the 16th amendment in the first step towards another american century and economic growth and individual prosperity we have never seen before. making it easier to get a grip on wastefull spending by clearing up the smoke. another step towards better more responsbile fiscal responsibility.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yea. The fairTax. It is for real. Its not some conspiracy theory. Look at the fairtax thread here on ATS Polotics. Its for the american ppl who want a more transparent government. Its for people who want to keep 100% of their paychecks. Its for ppl who no longer want to have to deal with the corrupt IRS. Its for the American people who want to have a vast majority of high end jobs to choose from. It will strengthen our economy and make american dominance extend far into the 21st century. China and india wont be able to compete with America, even with their low wage workers. The fairtax does more then level the playingfield. I gives america an outright advantage that the rest of the world doesnt and wont have for the foreseeable future. Just by the economic trend setter itself highering the economic bar!

[edit on 053131p://3801pm by semperfoo]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
semper, we only know anything about the fairtax IN THEORY
you should make that clarification
we don't know the exact impacts of the system until someone tries it out

and remember, a lot of things look good on paper
communism sure did, and look how that turned out

new topics

top topics

join