It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think an Alien Invasion would unite our world?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
yup, we sure would go back killing our own...

dosnt matter, we would lose if they use there "ufo"

if the video of a ufo shooting lightning at a warhead is real,

then we would be realy screwed...

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
yup, we sure would go back killing our own...

dosnt matter, we would lose if they use there "ufo"

if the video of a ufo shooting lightning at a warhead is real,

then we would be realy screwed...

link please

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
dmsoldier,

yes technically we would be screwed but any enemy has a weakness.

you cannot underestimate the cunning and guile of humans, frankly I pity the aliens in the long-run cause they are gonna regret this.

we will chase them to the ends of this galaxy and exterminate them.

what happens when each of us that can taps into the power of the universe within us? a power that most of the aliens do not have?

yeah it will be tough sledding for the first while but I would not want to be one of those dumb butt lizards in the long-haul.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
darkspace, the video was on thje KGB files show...

now im not sure if it was a remake of what happend or the real video ill look for a link to it brb

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ok www.chez.com...

realy interesting, i will review my recroded KGB video witch is like 6 houres long when i have the time..

if i remember right, they had the video of it, but im not very sure if the video was a "remake" or the "real" one,

but it clearly showed a ufo folwing a missle and shoting some eltric shock, witch look liked a mini lightning bolt

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
darkspace, the video was on thje KGB files show...

now im not sure if it was a remake of what happend or the real video ill look for a link to it brb

after a little research of my own i found out that the original footage is missing, and that what was shown on the show is a reconstruction. sorry

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by darkspace]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
look t my 2nd replay, i think it was on that tv show, but not sure..

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What do you guys think.

Will Russia be a major player in the question of disclosure?

More and more is coming out of Russia since the fall of communism and I have to say that I am most impressed of all by this change in that country.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
yep we would finally be united in the 4th density because all physicality of the human species would have been removed

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
banjo,

my understanding is that 4d still involves a degree of physicality.

there is no physicality at 5d but 5d is not a place to stay.

pure spirituality exists at 6d, our creators.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
THENEO

the KGB files tv show was mainly about the proof that is leaking out of russia...

it seams the mafia found some volts of evidence, taps, documents eta,eta

the people fromn the sci fi show bought some of there stuff from them...

it showed them going to russia talking to some mafia guys, buying the documents

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If Aliens attacked we would be so screwed, there would be nothing we could do. They could sit thousands of miles away from earth and launch nuclear missiles or whatever advanced weaponry at us and we would be hopeless. They could turn the entire planet into one giant fireball and simply laugh at us.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yes but they haven't done this yet and what would it prove to make a hugh fireball?

besides some of our allies would not like this too much and they would fire on the lizards etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Yes but they haven't done this yet and what would it prove to make a hugh fireball?

besides some of our allies would not like this too much and they would fire on the lizards etc.

I don't know. I don't know what they have to gain from attacking earth at all. Maybe they see us as an eventual threat and want to get rid of us before we can pose a problem.

As for us having allies, it is nice to think that we might, but I have seen no evidence of that.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
theneo i keep hearing you go on and on about "lizards"

what proof is there that you know of/have about theys "lizards"

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
annunaki=lizards also called dragons by some of our ancestors, ring any bells yet?

something about their alleged bases here
www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by darkspace]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
koolaid,

no man, they live on our backs and want to keep doing that.

the aliens are the 'man' we speak of.

we are being elevated in frequency and power and ability by a natural cycle of the galaxy and they know this.

They must keep us down or we will not be useable to the aliens anymore and they will die off.

the standoff is coming but do not be afraid because all you can lose is 'this lifetime only' that is all.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think that if there was a real threat from extraterrestrial life invading us, and undoubtably they already have and are, they'd have already destroyed us. There's obviously an alternate reason they're here and i believe very soon we'll find out precisely what that is.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I think that if there was a real threat from extraterrestrial life invading us, and undoubtably they already have and are, they'd have already destroyed us. There's obviously an alternate reason they're here and i believe very soon we'll find out precisely what that is.

Maybe the Aliens are just casing the place Sapphire. Checking us out per say............waiting for the opportune time to take over
Maybe their planet (which is similar to earth) resources have depleted to a point.... where it will no longer sustain their existence. Maybe we are just now pissing them off!
Who knows

Maybe they don't like (the idea) of us using nukes in space.
I'm not so sure some of the Aliens will be all that nice. (Believe me I have my reasons, for making that statement) I would like to think they come in peace to help us.
To teach us new technology.....ect...ect... Some say we are using Alien technology today. However, I don't think they gave this information freely. I don't think they had a choice. So maybe their relatives are a little peturbed to say the least.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
I think this type of scenario was on the "Twilight Zone" or "Outer Limits" not sure which??

If the whole world was invaded by Extraterrestrials in space ships. (with the intent of destroying the whole human race and taking our planet)

Do you think every man, woman and child on earth would unite to try and stop the invasion? In other words.....Would we (the people of earth) be able to work together?

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]
I think that the "people" of earth would unite under one common human bond to protect themselves against an alien threat. This is the regular people, aside from the major governmental agencies of the world.

With the governmental agencies of the world, the story would be different. First and foremost, each country would determine its own interests and national security before even considering "teaming" up with other armed forces. Co-ordinating such a large scale attack against an alien threat, having every armed force of the world unite under 24 hours notice, is very unlikely.

I think that the governmental armed forces can work together under such a circumstance as an alien threat.

Now that the world is coming to understand just what technology an alien threat could possess, covert governmental agencies and public governments must start developing some sort of world-wide union intiative. This could perhaps be contained in the agenda of the New World Order initiative.

We, as the people of planet earth, should feel safe by having governments proclaim a worldwide department of defence against alien threats.

[Edited on 28-1-2004 by IMMORTAL]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join