It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

water water everywhere

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
I work with nano technology and have very little time. I am not here to impress or sell a book. My instructions are not to convince you life exists on Mars only to tell you what I see on the surface of Mars. Rik Riley

Nano's ???

Hmmm so then you know all about the NANOBACTERIA then yes?

NANOBACTERIA

Hope your not one of those scientists that let those nasty replicating micro bugs loose on the world....yeah yeah I know total containment chambers..

yeah right total...uh huh sure

And stop calling me an "Earthling"

[edit on 16-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
if there would be something on mars i would like to live the day to see it.

Sign up now... Nasa is putting on a HUGE push for new missions to the moon then mars over the next few years... I hear they need recruits?

So go see for yourself and send us polaroids [no digitals please... to easy to change data] Polaroids are almost 100% fool proof as there are no negatives to tamper with and you can see photo touchups]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So okay I guess I will have to help the poor soul a little...

And no special skills required... camera will do..

Swimming Dog courtesy NASA Rover Spirit Image

Roosevelt NASA Named this one.... courtesy Mars Orbiter

Forget the famous "Face" on Mars...that's really just a 400 km island showing continental shelf and silt rays all around it from an ancient now gone ocean that was VERY deep according to that picture

But THIS ONE I believe is more along the lines that rikriley, even if he is a little "out there"
, is trying to show...Its also my favorite, though I have not yet tracked the original ...

FAMOUS FACE INFO

Then this one is from my Valentine Collection...
And I was always told Venus was the planet of Love and Mars that of War...
Seems THEY lied yet again

"From Mars with Love" courtesy Malin Space systems

MARTIAN VALENTINE COLLECTION

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Zorgon

[edit on 16-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Zorgon, our many thanks go out to you on your dedicated hard work of presenting Moon anamolies and Moon mining photos on ATS. Like we always say you haven't seen anything yet. Merry Christmas to you and have a wonderful and fruitful 2007. I will discuss more on the Nano technologies, Nano bacteria and Microtechs I have discovered on Mars in the next few days. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley Like we always say you haven't seen anything yet.

LOL Thanks and same back at you... and your right about that... and don't forget to stop by and see the new color images
Haven't seen you there yet.

I'd be interested in them Nano critters... as long as you keep em in a jar

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This discovery of water is not news to Nasa or JPL,

That's because most Earthlings are like ants... day after day doing the same thing without looking around

Now you see it... now you don't! Errrrr reverse that!

READ ALL ABOUT IT PART 2!!

More info in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Zorgon, again water was not news to Nasa, JPL or for me or Sir Charles Schults III. I noticed mud on the wheels of the Pathfinder Sojourner mission and water in the Opportunity and Spirit missions photos. Sir Charles Schults III discovered gysers errupting on the surface. Here is a tid bit of information, during the Pathfinder mission another set of tracks crossed the tracks of the Pathfinder half the width of the wheel base also smaller width on the size of the wheels and different designs on the tread tracks. Here is one better at the base of the Pathfinder Lander a stake in the ground with a rope tied around the stake to keep the lander from being blown away in the wind. Hmm wonder who did that?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Although McKay and Gibson who discovered the 41/2 lb meteorite in Antartica in 1984 scientists determined it came from Mars in 1993. I have a hard time believing it positively came from Mars unless this was a planted meteorite from Mars, what I am saying a known where to find it planted meteorite. Lets give them the benefit of the dought it was a great find it could be microfossils from Antartica, Mars or wherever in the Universe. Now the size of the microfossils kept being an issue with further studies by different scientific teams they then called these fossils nanobacteria. The wormlike features of the meteorite measured 20 to 100 nanometers and the dicussion goes on where the nanobacteria in the meteorite came from or whether the meteorite was contaminated by nanobacteria from Earth. I believe they came from somewhere in our Universe or Solar System. Now this leads to the Microtechs I so named and found next to the Bluberries on Mars. I will continue I am out of time. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
All right dude, better upgrade to 5 ply tin foil, try the centurion design but it may interfere with your cardboard tube high precision Marsoptioscope. Dude imagine the whole of nasa crouched over grainy digital photos with cardboard tubes and eyepatches on!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thucydides
All right dude, better upgrade to 5 ply tin foil, try the centurion design but it may interfere with your cardboard tube high precision Marsoptioscope. Dude imagine the whole of nasa crouched over grainy digital photos with cardboard tubes and eyepatches on!!!

You know... titanium works much better than tin foil...

And they don't crouch over photos... they blow the suckers up wall size...

(love to find their trash bin)

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Zorgon, our many thanks go out to you on your dedicated hard work of presenting Moon anamolies and Moon mining photos on ATS. Like we always say you haven't seen anything yet.

Yer welcome and yer right I'm just getting started... BTW I posted a real doozy in the JL Moon pic thread a little while ago...

I also have been saving a collection just for you... I don't want to post them in the other thread... would distract the Lemmings

I'll put them here if you don't mind. Will need till tomorrow night to finish them.

In the meantime Matyas calls this one the

"SEAL OF BARSOOM"

No tin hat or macroscope needed... just look at it closely...

SOURCE MSS M0303865.gif

[edit on 27-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Oh no!!! The old purple paint in the airbrush trick! Looks like one of those nasa technicians is the butt of someones practical joke. What are the co-ordinates of this anomoly?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thucydides
Oh no!!! The old purple paint in the airbrush trick! Looks like one of those nasa technicians is the butt of someones practical joke. What are the co-ordinates of this anomoly?

Nope NASA doesn't use purple... that's a Royal Colour

If yer not gonna comment on whats IN the crater ya gotta look it up yourself at Malin Space Systems..

Here is the number M0303865.gif

Trust me its on there

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Zorgon, this is very interesting, the so called crater to our visual right has depth and from what I can determine is a multi leveled Martonian structure. It is very apparent this was built, the lower level structure is equidistant or geometricly equal. I will go to www.msss.com or Malin Space Systems to take a better look. The other so called crater to the left, I will call it splat. Thanks for giving me first crack at the pic to determine what I see. Rik Riley

[edit on 28-12-2006 by rikriley]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join