It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

water water everywhere

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Terapin, You are rejecting something you have not tried. You missed the whole point. High resolution? Show me high resolution with distorted pixels. I am saying distort the area you are focusing on and then slowly bring it into focus. I have high resolution photos and surely would not share them with you. I have scanned Mars pics for thousands of hours, how many hours have you spent on viewing the surface of Mars? They thought Columbus was going off the deep end in the 1400's and also thought back then the Earth was flat instead of round. You are one of the individuals that can not see the holograms I am sure sorry. Oh by the way have you found G-5 yet or is that just an illusion. G-5 is not a hologram like many of the statues, monuments and life forms on the surface. You do not have to use the toilet paper roll spool use your hand. Rik Riley

[edit on 10-12-2006 by rikriley]

I'm sorry dude, but you're not making any sense... A lot of claims and weird references without any pictures or links or anything to back up your claim. Show us some of these anomalies please!

As for blurring and then bringing into focus and whatnot... If you need to blur the image "just enough" in order to see these things then I think your imagination is simply running off with you. I'm not saying I know for a fact that what you are saying is untrue, but it would help your credibility - and this debate - if you gave us something to work with.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
you've seemed to found unsophisticated method & tools to un-cloak another reality existing beside us...

what your tackling is "Interference Patterns"
that makes us 'see' the Mars surface as we are conditioned to believe it is.

here's a link that will give you & others a working sense of the Mars anomalies that are 'hidden-in-plain-sight'..............................
Parallel Universes & the Suppression of Ether Physics

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
While I also think this is not a very scientific method of searching for things on Mars and was disappointed that you didn't provide us with an image, I am curious about a few things.

Mars is set up on grids or sectors within these grids and are what I would call tatooes of the surface on Mars. These are pictorials in other words different images similar to what we would call holograms on Earth.

So is this holographic grid done on purpose, or is it a natural phenomenon? If it is to hide something, who is doing the hiding and why?

When first viewing these satellite pics such as Surveyor I discovered that Mars was being stealthed. This lead to my discovery of G-5 on Mars. G-5 is vertical on the surface of Mars in other words the letter G and 5 are standing straight up like a book being partially opened therefore seeing them @ an angle.

Are you saying Martians write with English letters, or is there more to this?

You must purchase a high quality glass magnifying device. I use optics from France and Germany.

How do you expect anyone to know what they should be using without more specifics like what the size and magnification should it be?

[edit on 12/11/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
St. Udio, Yes I am aware of hitting viewing targets with lasers and especially full spectrum light, and thank you very much for coming forth with this information, you are right on target no pun intended. The Pathfinder Sojourner mission is a prime example of hidden background patterns. Most humans never dreamed that the Delta II launch vehicle rocket would be the beginning of one of the greatest discoveries known to man. Remember Goldstone picked up and locked onto the signal on the DSS-15 antenna on Mars in the X band frequency range. This of course made it possible to communicate the commands to the Rover. Now if some of you do not want to follow this thread thats quite alright there are hundreds of threads else where to view. Prior to the other missions to Mars came Mariner 4, now it came close to the surface of Mars approximately 6,000 miles and snapped a hand full of photos. What did Mariner 4 see that intrigued scientists to continue to explore the surface of Mars? You guessed it surface patterns. One of the first patterns you will visually see on Mars is the hexagon Martonian made, so called craters. These particular craters were constructed and were not impact craters like you have been lead to believe. So who made me the expert, no one I can see and some humans can not. Show you photos, there are thousands and thousands of photos of Mars surface take your pick www.msss.com to name one site. Lets get back to Pathfinder remember that the rover headed for the Rock Garden, now here is where it makes since to the me. The Pathfinder Scientists named the close by rocks mostly by cartoon characters names to distinguish them apart. Was it merely for convienence or was there another reason? I believe another reason to be continued. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The Martonians use Greek and Roman letters and numbers please do not take my word for it investigate it yourself by viewing the surface. The letter S and E are the most significant letters used. The letter S will endicate statues and monuments just like a brand or emblem. We brand or tag cattle this designates ownership of the cattle of course. Holograms I believe are used to stealth the surface in instances for protection. Would you stealth the surface of Mars if you were a Martonian and if you knew your neighboring planet had nuclear weapons and would use them? Holograms are used to give information from above at certain satellite vantage points. For example the Lion, Tiger, Bear and Dear are used as images thru holograms to name just a few. I have painted 55 paintings of what I have seen and viewed on Mars. Your question who are the Martonians? These are beautiful humanoids as are and were the Lumerians. Here is what you have to understand about Earthlings, they are quick to redicule and attack someone if they do not agree or are shown immediate proof of anything and this is humanoid nature. We are programed instant now or be gone. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I use from 3x to 8x magnification the larger the length or width or circumference of the Magnifying glass the better, the more area you can cover. I use the magnification either for satellite pics or ground zero missions. Do not let the skeptics keep you from trying to see the secrets that await you on Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
My opinion is these rocks were not randomly chosen names to distinguish them from one another near where the Rover rolled off the ramp. Yes many humans on the team named the rocks, but I believe each rock had more thought put into them being named then what you have been told meets the eye. This will be your first clue that intelligent lifeforms do exit on Mars. Many of the so called rocks were named to throw you off from what the true image was in the photos. You ask am I crazy quite the contrary you will see as this thread continues that what I am telling you and eventually will show you is real. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
i am sorry

you make a lot of statements about mars but you dont like to share any evidence or pictures that support your story.

what you say could be true but you cant expect people to believe you just on your believes.

because you believe something to be true doesnt mean it is.

i like to believe a lot of things but i need something to hold on to beside you believing this is true
we are only humans and this is how we mostly work

i can tell you the moster of log ness exists
but what can you do with that if i dont support that statement with something else than my believes

are you trying to say you have seen this with a home made telescope ?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

in order to see these holograms .... you must turn down your contrast and brightness on your monitor to between 50% and 65%. You must purchase a high quality glass magnifying device.....hold the glass magnifying device @ a 30 degree to 45 degree angle to refract the light. This will at first seem to distort the image but you will bring the images into focus by monuvering the optics. Remember eliminate spiratic light from hitting your eye lens ..... cup your hand like viewing thru a telescope or use a toilet paper cardboard roll spool.....

Ok folks, here are the directions in an easier manner. I don't have a magnifying glass, but I'm going to buy one. Can others please try this and see what they can find?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8

in order to see these holograms .... you must turn down your contrast and brightness on your monitor to between 50% and 65%. You must purchase a high quality glass magnifying device.....hold the glass magnifying device @ a 30 degree to 45 degree angle to refract the light. This will at first seem to distort the image but you will bring the images into focus by monuvering the optics. Remember eliminate spiratic light from hitting your eye lens ..... cup your hand like viewing thru a telescope or use a toilet paper cardboard roll spool.....

Ok folks, here are the directions in an easier manner. I don't have a magnifying glass, but I'm going to buy one. Can others please try this and see what they can find?

You have got to be frikkin' kidding me!!!
Whatever you see by following these instructions are figments of your own imagination. What is "spiratic light" and why should you eliminate it from hiting your lense? If light doesn't hit the lense then you're simply staring at darkness...

In optics, refraction occurs when light waves travel from a medium with a given refractive index to a medium with another. At the boundary between the media, the wave's phase velocity is altered, it changes direction, and its wavelength increases or decreases but its frequency remains constant. For example, a light ray will refract as it enters and leaves glass; understanding of this concept led to the invention of lenses and the refracting telescope.
en.wikipedia.org...

Looking at anything from an angle doesn't refract the light. The light is refracted when it hit's an object such as water og glass. The light enters the object at one angle and leaves at another. No magic. No holograms appear from this.

Try standig by a river or pond and look down at a fish in the water. If you had a gun and aimed straight at the fish and shoot you will miss, because the fish is not where it appears to be. The light reflecting off the fish is refracted when it goes from water to air which changes the angle, and tricks you into thinking you have a straight line of sight to the fish when in fact you have a "kink" on you line of sight where it hits the water.

And why would you cup your hand around it if you wanted light refraction?

Oh and by the way, looking at a two dimentional picture from different angles doesn't produce any new data. You won't see anything this way that you wouldn't just by looking at it straight. That's like moving your head to the right when watching a movie to try and see around a corner or what's behind the character in the movie.

I think you better lay some hard evidence on the table right now, rikriley, because this is not geting us anywhere.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Drleary, I am referring to your human eye lense when I am referring to spiratic light and I am talking about refracting full spectrum light thru a glass magnifying lense. My eyes can pick up too much background and surrounding light therefore drowning out the specific artifact, statue, monument or lifeform I am viewing on my monitor. This includes holograms. Here is the secret when concentrating on a given area on Mars that you are viewing in a raw photograph and not on your monitor, take a second magnifying glass create a beam of light from the 2nd magnifying glass onto the item you are focusing on from the full spectrum background light behind you. Do the focusing onto the object you are viewing on the raw photo just as you would if you were in the sunlight starting a fire with dried twigs or leaves and yes this too is concentrated full spectrum light now expand the focused beam make it wider. Hold the first magnifying glass in one hand and the second magnifying glass in the other hand and focus just like I told you to, now view with one and beam with the other. No this is not beam me up Scotty. Some of your best viewing on your monitor from a Mars photo presented on the net is best viewed in total background darkness. You will say total darkness or full spectrum light which is it? Try both at different intervals only on raw photos and not from your monitor. When viewing the same designated area in a particular raw photo not on the net or monitior you will be surprised what you will find and you will say I have never seen that before. Also try in total darkness with a lighted magnifying glass looking at a raw photo on Mars and not on the net. For those of you who do not believe or take the time to find out yourself so be it. Rik Riley

[edit on 13-12-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Jaamaan, So I give you a challenge and not spoon feed you the photos. I say for instance here are 20 rocks and behind, beneath, above, inside or on the surface are many mysteries of Mars you will discover. Would it mean more if I discovered or unlocked some of the Mysteries of the Red Planet or would it be more beneficial if you made some of the mysterious discoveries on your own. You think one way I think another way but we are both thinking so at least we have something in common. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
if there would be something on mars i would like to live the day to see it.
mars always had my interest and i have seen a lot of pictures of it but nothing so far you speak about.
if it ever reaches the internet i will sure see it.

respect

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Inside and near the canyon walls of Valles Marineris lies magnificient statues. It took me a long time to actually train my eyes to see the many statues. The first close up glympse of this extraordinarilly large canyon by satellite was Mariner 9. The photos of the other missions would follow and the images got better and more detailed. Here is a hypothetical question. If you were in charge of rebuilding a planet that had been distroyed by nuclear war and could manipulate the DNA of the few survivors left and they had limited resouces and water on the surface. Would you create a very tiny tiny biological race of beings as not to use up these natural resouces as quickly? Hint Hint

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Jaamaan, you will see the day that the discovery of life is announced to the Worlds Earthlings to exist on the planet Mars. The discovery of water 1st, then microbial life, next plants, and finally lifeforms very tiny and larger. Our Solar system is teaming with lifeforms we as humans were not the first and there were many humanoids in our Solar System before us on Earth. Check out these Moons Titan and Tritan they are absolutely loaded with holograms, statues and this is the tip of the iceberg and you can take it to the bank. Rik Riley

[edit on 13-12-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

My opinion is these rocks were not randomly chosen names to distinguish them from one another near where the Rover rolled off the ramp. Yes many humans on the team named the rocks, but I believe each rock had more thought put into them being named then what you have been told meets the eye. This will be your first clue that intelligent lifeforms do exit on Mars. Many of the so called rocks were named to throw you off from what the true image was in the photos. You ask am I crazy quite the contrary you will see as this thread continues that what I am telling you and eventually will show you is real. Rik Riley
I will now bring your attention to Brick, a name given to a humanoid looking white colored solid looking rock man. lets now go to Desert Princess, suppossed formations like this just do not happen look at the perfect geometry and face. Spock yes this is a geometric equal on each side of the face and yes looks similar to the character in Star Trek. Hundreds of these so called formations were named. Do a search, Pathfinder Sojourner, and use the magnifying techniques I told you about. If a live Indiana Jones existed and could go to Mars he would be amazed and Oh yes the team named one of the formations Indiana Jones. What a title for a movie Indiana Jones Goes To Mars. ha ha

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrLeary

Originally posted by infinite8

You have got to be frikkin' kidding me!!!
Whatever you see by following these instructions are figments of your own imagination. What is "spiratic light" and why should you eliminate it from hiting your lense? If light doesn't hit the lense then you're simply staring at darkness...

In optics, refraction occurs when light waves travel from a medium with a given refractive index to a medium with another. At the boundary between the media, the wave's phase velocity is altered, it changes direction, and its wavelength increases or decreases but its frequency remains constant. For example, a light ray will refract as it enters and leaves glass; understanding of this concept led to the invention of lenses and the refracting telescope.
en.wikipedia.org...

Looking at anything from an angle doesn't refract the light. The light is refracted when it hit's an object such as water og glass. The light enters the object at one angle and leaves at another. No magic. No holograms appear from this.

Try standig by a river or pond and look down at a fish in the water. If you had a gun and aimed straight at the fish and shoot you will miss, because the fish is not where it appears to be. The light reflecting off the fish is refracted when it goes from water to air which changes the angle, and tricks you into thinking you have a straight line of sight to the fish when in fact you have a "kink" on you line of sight where it hits the water.

And why would you cup your hand around it if you wanted light refraction?

Oh and by the way, looking at a two dimentional picture from different angles doesn't produce any new data. You won't see anything this way that you wouldn't just by looking at it straight. That's like moving your head to the right when watching a movie to try and see around a corner or what's behind the character in the movie.

I think you better lay some hard evidence on the table right now, rikriley, because this is not geting us anywhere.
Go to the thread Nasa Schedules Briefing to announce Significant find on Mars. The 2nd post intoduced by Freakyty look at the external image now what do you see. Rocks, look again and again what do you see more rocks and maybe sand. Now cup your hand without a magnifying device and look thru your cupped hand at the end of your hand thru your small finger make a small viewing hole 1/4 the size of a pea. This is what I call tunnel vision. Scan every square inch of these two photos at a snails pace now what do you see. You are not seeing things this is real also concentrate on the ground patterns also. If you do not see these humanoid images you will never be able to see what I am talking about. What do most humanoids have in common for starters 2 eyes I suggest you start looking for tiny tiny eyes together. You are looking @ what I call Sandmaries. For those that see these images you will be blown away and will always view Mars from a different Vantage point forever. Cracking the visual code. Rik

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
rikriley, I got to say this method you have of seeing life on Mars is pretty strange.

But, I do believe in the possibility that there may be life on Mars that the human eye cannot see. Think about this... Quantum phyics is telling us that all matter is simply waveform. It is by our observation of matter that it becomes particle form. Or in other words we are like radio receivers. Our minds/brains interpret the wave patterns into the matter that we see.

What if our minds are only "tuned" in with the wave patterns we have experienced on earth and we cannot "tune-in" to the wave patterns on other planets? yet....

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Moogsman, I pondered this exact thought that we Earthlings are visually programed to see what we see on Earth and have a hard time actually visualizing things on other planets with our eyes. I have scanned photos for thousands of hours on the surface of Mars and the other planets and moons in our Solar System and here is my theory. Mars has a different frequency then Earth just like tuning in a T.V. or radio program you must be plugged into the proper frequency. I picked up on the visual Hertz being emitted by Mars and it took me a long time to do so, remember your brain is a biological computer and compiles data by light, color, patterns and sound frequencies. Some how I knew I was subconsciencely being programed to see things on Mars and I do not know exactly how, I just knew. The nano technology comes in by the Martonians using crystals to emitt holograms that they actually have stored on the surface and on rocks. These images will be released by using high intensity full spectrum light or Lazer beam. These are advanced races we are talking about. Now I deal with nano technology on a daily basis and those who are not real familar with how nano technolgy works here is a basic definition. Nano technology is the science of developing materials at the molecular level and even atomic level in order to imbue them with special electrical and chemical properties. It deals with materials typically less than 100 nanometers in size and is making a significant contribution to the fields of computer storage, semiconductors, biotechnology, manufacturing and energy. My company that I am part owner in is changing the way water is treated by using a media that has a ceramic surface with ordered atoms creating a template. The principle of this technology is being used today to treat and structure water and this opens even more exciting horizons of possibilities in water treatment. You heard the old saying you are what you eat the same thing goes you are what you drink. Rik Riley

[edit on 15-12-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrLeary
To Yoda you listen...yes... You must seek Obi wan! He will show you the ways of the Force!

HEY NOW! Cut that out! Don't knock the force till you understand it. Without it you would be a pile of chemicals and a few buckets of water.

:shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join