It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

water water everywhere

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This discovery of water is not news to Nasa or JPL, only to a large portion of the populace of this great Planet Earth. Mars is loaded with water, subsurface water that is, and there is plenty of H2O under pressure beneath the surface. Remember water on the surface of Mars is more likely to freeze verses subsurface water under pressure. Why would Nasa announce this finding now? Because folks I think in the near future Nasa will be announcing the discovery of life on Mars. Microbial life that is and then larger life forms will be announced to Earthlings. Contrary to popular belief Mars is loaded with lifeforms, statues and monuments. I have spent thousands of hours scanning the surface of Mars and Have discovered many lifeforms and here are a few I have catagorized. The Marmies, Sandmaries and Marockies take it to the bank and record what I am writting to all Earthlings about the incredible planet Mars. Fellow Earthlings I have cracked the visual code on Mars. Mars is set up on visual grids called holograms and there are certain techniques used to visualize these holograms I have discovered. Remember on Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is. Grammer not intended and I am sure the Martonians do not mind. This my friends is not a joke. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
This discovery of water is not news to Nasa or JPL, only to a large portion of the populace of this great Planet Earth. Mars is loaded with water, subsurface water that is, and there is plenty of H2O under pressure beneath the surface. Remember water on the surface of Mars is more likely to freeze verses subsurface water under pressure. Why would Nasa announce this finding now? Because folks I think in the near future Nasa will be announcing the discovery of life on Mars. Microbial life that is and then larger life forms will be announced to Earthlings. Contrary to popular belief Mars is loaded with lifeforms, statues and monuments. I have spent thousands of hours scanning the surface of Mars and Have discovered many lifeforms and here are a few I have catagorized. The Marmies, Sandmaries and Marockies take it to the bank and record what I am writting to all Earthlings about the incredible planet Mars. Fellow Earthlings I have cracked the visual code on Mars. Mars is set up on visual grids called holograms and there are certain techniques used to visualize these holograms I have discovered. Remember on Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is. Grammer not intended and I am sure the Martonians do not mind. This my friends is not a joke. Rik Riley

Off topic, but you wouldn't happen to be a fan of Iron Maiden would you?
The title of your thread made me think of The Rime of The Ancient Mariner, hehe.

As for Mars being a hologram, wtf??? Care to elaborate on that, because frankly your statement makes no sense...
What you see isn't what you really see, but somehow you have been able to figure out how to see what's really there?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You know, I'm as fascinated and eager to find intelligent life forms on other planets as the next guy, but making things up and psyching yourself into believing what you're saying is actually true, doesn't make it true. I can tell just based on the fact that you're posting messages on a message board that you don't have near enough capabilities or resources in which to make the findings that you claim you have. I'm sure NASA keeps thing's secret. To what extent they keep things secret, I do not know. But, I think you're going a little over board with your claims.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I do not know you and you do not know me but I will bet my life on it that life exists on Mars. Would you bet your life that there isn't life on Mars. Yes, I know you want to truely believe life exists on Mars, our Solar System, Galaxy and Universes. I have seen first hand thru photos the lifeforms I discribe on Mars. I do not take these finds lightly and with these finds comes much responsibility. Your next question is show me these photos and show me these lifeforms you speak of to mankind. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I do not know you and you do not know me but I will bet my life on it that life exists on Mars. Would you bet your life that there isn't life on Mars. Yes, I know you want to truely believe life exists on Mars, our Solar System, Galaxy and Universes. I have seen first hand thru photos the lifeforms I discribe on Mars. I do not take these finds lightly and with these finds comes much responsibility. Your next question is show me these photos and show me these lifeforms you speak of to mankind. Rik Riley

To Yoda you listen...yes... You must seek Obi wan! He will show you the ways of the Force!

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I believe there is life on Mars, but not the life you claim. I don't think there is intelligent life, and if there is, I highly doubt you could find it. Yes, that's true, I don't know you. But I can assume since you're on this message board. I would think that people with such abilities would not waste their time on a message board.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I work with nano technology and have very little time. I am not here to impress or sell a book. My instructions are not to convince you life exists on Mars only to tell you what I see on the surface of Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok dude. Whatever you say.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A much greater force then we can imagine. It started 1.4 million years ago.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The force is with us.

Right Obi Wan?

[edit on 12/8/2006 by TheyAreWatching]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

This discovery of water is not news to Nasa or JPL, only to a large portion of the populace of this great Planet Earth. Mars is loaded with water, subsurface water that is, and there is plenty of H2O under pressure beneath the surface.

It hasn’t been “news”, not since 2002 anyway.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Well I will revise this because they did recently find "liquid" water on the surface, which has been in the news, but it was only liquid for a brief amount of time.

Remember water on the surface of Mars is more likely to freeze verses subsurface water under pressure. Why would Nasa announce this finding now? Because folks I think in the near future Nasa will be announcing the discovery of life on Mars. Microbial life that is and then larger life forms will be announced to Earthlings.

Well this earthling recalls a previous attempt of NASA to announce the discovery of extraterrestrial life forms. It did not go well.
nai.nasa.gov...

Contrary to popular belief Mars is loaded with lifeforms, statues and monuments. I have spent thousands of hours scanning the surface of Mars and Have discovered many lifeforms and here are a few I have catagorized.

I have also spent time looking at some pictures from Mars and also saw some interesting things, but was not enough to convince me of intelligent life. So let’s see what you got.

The Marmies, Sandmaries and Marockies take it to the bank and record what I am writting to all Earthlings about the incredible planet Mars.

They kind of sound like gangs from West Side Story, but what the hay.

Fellow Earthlings I have cracked the visual code on Mars. Mars is set up on visual grids called holograms and there are certain techniques used to visualize these holograms I have discovered. Remember on Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is. Grammer not intended and I am sure the Martonians do not mind. This my friends is not a joke. Rik Riley

So show us what you got.

[edit on 12/9/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
DrLeary, you picked up on Iron Maiden you are on the ball. I like to think on Mars ancient, stands for ancient sites and Mariner meaning recon satellite. Let me give you a little background. Sometimes things happen by accident and sometimes they are planned and with Mars a little of both. Years ago my Dad built a large homemade telescope from army surplus lenses. This telescope was at least 6' long, stood on a huge tripod and was made from a carpet cylinder spool. My Dad was on the team that helped develope the Ajax and Niki missles @ E.O.D. He was an advid Ham Radio Operator and talked on skip around the world. The neighborhood children and townspeople came from all over to see thru this incredible telescope. Mars, Venus, Mercury and many of our Solar System's planets, the Earth's Moon as well as many of the stars in the constellations. Now as a child this was exciting especially looking into the craters on the Earth's Moon. From a youngster I always believed in my heart that we as humans were not alone in this Solar System, galaxy, or Universes. I started scanning Mars years ago and started picking up patterns @ ground zero and from satellite photos and at first I thought I was just seeing things. The human mind can play tricks on you and we humans can see or imagine almost anything you want to mentally see without it being real. The so called pyramids and face on Mars raised alot of eyebrows but still wasn't conclusive on what we as humans were seeing. To be continued about the holograms and grids on the surface of Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

DrLeary, you picked up on Iron Maiden you are on the ball. I like to think on Mars ancient, stands for ancient sites and Mariner meaning recon satellite. Let me give you a little background. Sometimes things happen by accident and sometimes they are planned and with Mars a little of both. Years ago my Dad built a large homemade telescope from army surplus lenses. This telescope was at least 6' long, stood on a huge tripod and was made from a carpet cylinder spool. My Dad was on the team that helped develope the Ajax and Niki missles @ E.O.D. He was an advid Ham Radio Operator and talked on skip around the world. The neighborhood children and townspeople came from all over to see thru this incredible telescope. Mars, Venus, Mercury and many of our Solar System's planets, the Earth's Moon as well as many of the stars in the constellations. Now as a child this was exciting especially looking into the craters on the Earth's Moon. From a youngster I always believed in my heart that we as humans were not alone in this Solar System, galaxy, or Universes. I started scanning Mars years ago and started picking up patterns @ ground zero and from satellite photos and at first I thought I was just seeing things. The human mind can play tricks on you and we humans can see or imagine almost anything you want to mentally see without it being real. The so called pyramids and face on Mars raised alot of eyebrows but still wasn't conclusive on what we as humans were seeing. To be continued about the holograms and grids on the surface of Mars. Rik Riley

That...really doesnt answear any of Hal9000's questions.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
When searching for photos from Mars I came upon a detailed photo that I have not seen on the net. This photo is in black and white and is of the Mars surface taken from Viking 1 mission landing in Chryse Planitia near the equator. I first observed a childs size toy boat and a weird looking humanoid being near the footpad of the Viking lander. Have to run to be continued. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
rikriley don't mind the skeptics, there advocates to the system. Your altercation or should I say way with describing your theory is intriguing and if you can instruct us how to view mars the way you do, please do so. If not, at least post anything that can validate your brave ideas.

7A

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

When searching for photos from Mars I came upon a detailed photo that I have not seen on the net.

Since you are new and might not know how to post an image, you can host it at Image Shack and either copy the direct link, or use the image function here at ATS. When editing your post, you will see an icon with a paint pallet in it. This will put the img and /img code before and after your link to the image. If you need more help, just ask.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
7Ayreon, Mars is set up on grids or sectors within these grids and are what I would call tatooes of the surface on Mars. These are pictorials in other words different images similar to what we would call holograms on Earth. It is a little more difficult to see these photographed hologram images taken from satellites displayed on the enternet verses the raw pic data from the different satellite missions. These hologram images can be seen on ground zero missions including Viking 1 and 2, Pathfinder Sojourner, Spirit and Opportunity. When first viewing these satellite pics such as Surveyor I discovered that Mars was being stealthed. This lead to my discovery of G-5 on Mars. G-5 is vertical on the surface of Mars in other words the letter G and 5 are standing straight up like a book being partially opened therefore seeing them @ an angle. G-5 is approximately 450 km N.E. of the crater named after Schiaparelli, he studied and viewed the surface relentlessly on Mars during the 19th century. The craters coordinates are 340 degrees W. and 2 degrees South on Mars. Here is what you have been waiting for, in order to see these holograms it will take practice. This is no different in seeing the hologram pictures displayed in your local newspaper or art store. To visualize these holograms on the net by way of Mars you must turn down your contrast and brightness on your monitor to between 50% and 65%. You must purchase a high quality glass magnifying device. I use optics from France and Germany. When focusing on an area on Mars you must bend the light in other words hold the glass magnifying device @ a 30 degree to 45 degree angle to refract the light. This will at first seem to distort the image but you will bring the images into focus by monuvering the optics. Remember eliminate spiratic light from hitting your eye lens that goes to your optic nerve into your brain. In order to do so use one of 2 techniques either cup your hand it is like viewing thru a telescope or use a toilet paper cardboard roll spool to keep out the spiratic light. This will take practice and some will never see the holograms. You my friend are the first person on the planet Earth that I have shared this technique with now tell the world. This is how I cracked the visual code on Mars. Again on Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is. I repeat no grammer intended. Remember this, on the planet of the blind the one eyed being that sees is King. Rik Riley Cracking the Visual code on Mars released 12-10-06

[edit on 10-12-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hal9000, Thank you for the information on displaying different pics. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yep, you've cracked up all right. Distorting an image until you can see "something" means nothing. Getting a better look means everything. As the new high resolution images become available over the next several months we can see in very close detail just what the surface of Mars looks like. No need to distort it. It is there plain for everyone to see. The newest images coming down from Mars now, show everything down to about one meter in size. Thus far, every FACE ON MARS that some have insisted exists, have been Proven to be just tricks of light and shadow and human creative (wishful) interpretations. No cities, no Tube subways, no saucer landing bases. Eventually they will combine all the hi rez images together much like Google Earth. They are also doing deep scanning to determine what is Under the surface, and also thermal scanning and mineral analysis.

Keep looking through a toilet paper tube, through a magnifying lens, on a dimmed picture, on a blown up image, of an old photo, on your monitor, and Im am certain that you will find all kinds of things. Any actual finds of creatures or artifacts will be sheer imagination.
"Any photo requiring equal parts interpretation and imagination (photos sometimes characterized as ‘blobsquatches’) should be discounted."*

(as a side note: the home made telescope your father made is commmonly refered to as a Dobsonian Telescope and they are quite easy to build. I encourage anyone interested in viewing the heavens to go ahead and build one. They are quite powerful, easy to build and well worth the effort. There are numerous websites with the needed information on telescope construction)

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Terapin, You are rejecting something you have not tried. You missed the whole point. High resolution? Show me high resolution with distorted pixels. I am saying distort the area you are focusing on and then slowly bring it into focus. I have high resolution photos and surely would not share them with you. I have scanned Mars pics for thousands of hours, how many hours have you spent on viewing the surface of Mars? They thought Columbus was going off the deep end in the 1400's and also thought back then the Earth was flat instead of round. You are one of the individuals that can not see the holograms I am sure sorry. Oh by the way have you found G-5 yet or is that just an illusion. G-5 is not a hologram like many of the statues, monuments and life forms on the surface. You do not have to use the toilet paper roll spool use your hand. Rik Riley

[edit on 10-12-2006 by rikriley]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join