It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigative Reporter Breaks Israeli 9/11 Foreknowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
For those of you not fans of Infowars.com or PrisonPlanet.com
I ask you to ignore the messenger and visit this article.
And look at whats being presented, i.e documents and also audio clip located on the page as well.If this holds any merrit,it should lead to further questions about 9/11.As well,it being disturbing if true.Seeing as i cant post the entire page,i ask you go there and read it.

(Infowars.net)-Haas details in his expose how in October 2000, approximately 11 months prior to September 11, 2001, a former Israeli Defense Force member and veteran of the Yom Kippur War overheard a conversation at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery, located in Newark, NJ., concerning the attacks and spoken in Hebrew between three men.
www.infowars.net...

Haas has received copies of letters that his contact had received from the FBI after emailing and calling to tell them he had important information to share. A first letter advised the source to contact the Newark FBI division which he did several times with no response. Upon writing to the FBI a second time, a further response informed the source that the FBI would not be able to do anything on his behalf.
www.infowars.net...

On the same day the second letter was received, three months prior to 9/11, two agents from the Newark division visited the source. Without a guarantee of protection he was unwilling to tell them everything he knew. However, he did tell the agents that there would be an attack in New York City and airplanes would be used.
www.infowars.net...

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Partially old news but good to see it's making it's rounds again.

www.informationclearinghouse.info... (Fall 2001)

new topics

join