It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BTS.talk: Mondo Bizarro Show #11 hosted by Johnny Anonymous

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

PODcast: Mondo Bizarro Show #11 hosted by Johnny Anonymous
Mondo Bizarro (a weekly show) brings you Bizarre News, Amazing Useless Facts and Strange Holidays that you won't find in any mainstream Radio, Newspaper or TV. All presented reports and facts are 100% real and genuine. You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, and You'll Be Wondering Why! The perfect source for your watercooler conversations.... Enjoy our "Weird Wide World" of Mondo Bizarro..... It's podsafe and recommended by Four out of Five Doctors!

Comments are welcomed...

length: 09:45
file: btstpod_2055.mp3
size: 4587k
feed: btst
status: live (at time of posting)





posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Another great podcast. Bravo.



posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Another GREAT offering my Friend!!!

BRAVO!!!!


You have voted JohnnyAnonymous for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.



Semper

[edit on 12/8/2006 by semperfortis]



posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Another GREAT offering my Friend!!!
BRAVO!!!!

You have voted JohnnyAnonymous for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Semper



Hey Thanks Semper... how very kind of you my friend!!!!


And "whatukno", I also appreciate your kind comments too..



posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't know what is happining here I can't post my new podcast.



posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What can I say? Another great show my friend. I'm now looking forward to hearing them every week.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
What can I say? Another great show my friend. I'm now looking forward to hearing them every week.


Hey mrwupy...

Thanks so much for the nice comments and accolades, they are greatly appreciated....

Thanks for listening my friend....


Johnny



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I doubt Mechanic 32 will appreciate you talking about his personal matters.

Nah, but seriously...
If that guy ends up getting the 'penis rebuilding' operation, he can honestly say that he gets oral 24/7!


Ah...I don't think I should say anymore.
Another great podcast.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
As usual another great PODcast...sorry I listened last week but didn't get to posting a comment. It is a strange damn world we live in...

Thanks for the laughs...as usual you made the rounds at the local highschool on my kid's MP3 player...

She even let a couple of her teachers listen...you're good advertising for ATS that's for sure!!!

Great stuff!



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
I doubt Mechanic 32 will appreciate you talking about his personal matters.

Nah, but seriously...
If that guy ends up getting the 'penis rebuilding' operation, he can honestly say that he gets oral 24/7!


Ah...I don't think I should say anymore.
Another great podcast.


Hello Gear...

Appreciate you giving it a listen....

The one thing that killed me about that whole report was that they
were going to rebuild it using pieces out of his mouth... and then that would...



ooooohhhhhh.... I just got your oral joke..LOL.. I'm slow sometimes with the obvious.


Johnny



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
As usual another great PODcast...sorry I listened last week but didn't get to posting a comment. It is a strange damn world we live in...

Thanks for the laughs...as usual you made the rounds at the local highschool on my kid's MP3 player...

She even let a couple of her teachers listen...you're good advertising for ATS that's for sure!!!

Great stuff!


HI JG....

BTW.. I know Gem is sure glad to have you back around the ol' stomping grounds...lol

HEY....! Thanks for the nice comments... So now I've moved into the High School...
Yikes... I'll need to watch my P's and Q's and double check my facts....
Ohh... the pressure....


Sure am glad that you and your daughter are still enjoying the episodes!


Johnny



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join