It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea. Too quiet. Was it all a hoax ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't recall a post regarding the inactivity of North Korea lately, if it has been discussed then I apologize. Kill the thread.

It has been awhile since we have heard anything, Kim is quiet, there have'nt been any significant incidents, and the media has just about blown over it all. I wonder if there really was a nuclear test, if they had actually deployed missles. Kim Jong- Il issuing threats, the whole worlds eyes were fixed on that scenario, ATS was buzzing with speculation and opinion. All is silent.

Perhaps it was all a facade to a conspiracy that the United States government did not want the public's attention on. A little smoke and mirrors, "look over here" etc., possibly UFO related. Could an arrival have taken place ?

I think of 9/11 as well, in the same likeness that something else could have really been taking place.

Does anybody else have an unsettled feeling about this, canwe all agree that it has been a little too quiet ? If the events did in fact occur, what are they up to now ?

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
For Petes sakes, even mother nature stops for politics. How many hurricanes did we have this year?

Not that i want to see our land destroyed, but, all of a sudden
mother earth became quiet while the government went thru several crisis.

Who knows if KJI ever threatened anything. Its all convenience news, and smoke screens.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
With all the focus on Iran's development of nuclear power, certain folks don't want you thinking about North Korea's nuclear weapons.

They don't want you asking why Iran should be attacked for a peaceful program while North Korea goes unscathed for direct violations.

That, and I think Kimmi got leaned on by China. That will keep him quiet for awhile.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _DISAVOWED_
Perhaps it was all a facade to a conspiracy that the United States government did not want the public's attention on. A little smoke and mirrors, "look over here" etc., possibly UFO related. Could an arrival have taken place ?

I think of 9/11 as well, in the same likeness that something else could have really been taking place.

Alright, I think that's a little bit of a stretch. 9/11 happened for it's own reasons and the North Korea situation is not happening because of some "UFO".

This shouldn't be discussed here but I'll just get this in real quick..

First of all, a "UFO" shouldn't be tied in with "Alien". A UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object. If it's flying, and you don't know what it is, it could be a bird for christ sake, it doesn't mean it's an alien. Also, I'm sure there is life on other planets in our universe, but why, OH WHY, does that all of a sudden have to mean they are so technologically advanced and can somehow make their way to our planet of all planets? That's a little ignorant and arrogant at the same time.

Anyways, back on topic..

I think the more probable cause for this hush up by Kimmy is, North Korea is like the little kid that, when he/she doesn't get attention, they cry, throw a fit, do whatever they have to do to get you looking in their direction. Also, what BitRaiser said, I think is a good point too. Maybe China smacked them around some and put them in their place for the time being. Who know's? But, I'm almost certain that we'll hear from them again sometime shortly.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think you'll find that all the fun with the Nuke test did it's job.
Lots of diplomats running about, making deals under the table.
Agreements to cut out the Threatening Rhetoric from all sides.
And back to the negotiations.

If it all falls to pieces, then the tests will start up again, Mean and Nasty Words said all around... then back to negotiations again, and the Circle of Life continues.

top topics

join