It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Lost Pictures of Bohemian Grove

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't know about any of you all,but to me, these pictures look more like a
T.V Set prop than a clandestine group getting ready to worship..

There are more of these pictures at this site: Bohemian Grove?

These pictures were supposedly taken in 1926-1927... If this is indeed true, the whole principle of them worshipping this idol,I mean, then we are living in a very strange world indeed.. What I'd be interested in knowing is what exactly do these people, if the rumors are true, believe.

[edit on 7-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It looks the same today.....Just view the foootage alex jones took there a few years ago it has not changed. BTW the guy wearing a jock strap looks pretty kinky to me

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
It looks the same today.....Just view the foootage alex jones took there a few years ago it has not changed. BTW the guy wearing a jock strap looks pretty kinky to me

Yeah,however, my real question is, exactly what are these people doing. Are they actually having a worship service or are these people just a bunch of nutty wannabe actors playing out roles? Really, some of these pictures look like a group of people getting ready for a play or entering a costume party...

My opinion on the whole Bohemian Grove thing is still yet to be determined. I know that Richard Nixon, as evil as many believe he was, is quoted as saying that "I Never want to return to the sick,twisted place," when asked about his trip to "The Grove."

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yeah,however, my real question is, exactly what are these people doing. Are they actually having a worship service or are these people just a bunch of nutty wannabe actors playing out roles? Really, some of these pictures look like a group of people getting ready for a play or entering a costume party...

I think that exactly what it is. Nutty wannabees in jock-straps.

I know that Richard Nixon, as evil as many believe he was, is quoted as saying that "I Never want to return to the sick,twisted place," when asked about his trip to "The Grove."

Sounds like the strongest argument yet that BC is neither sick nor twisted

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

My opinion on the whole Bohemian Grove thing is still yet to be determined. I know that Richard Nixon, as evil as many believe he was, is quoted as saying that "I Never want to return to the sick,twisted place," when asked about his trip to "The Grove."

Yeah the only thing I know about it is what I saw on the video....If indeed there are politicains and corporate ceo's and such attending this thing every year as claimed by AJ and they are all men to boot....It does make you wonder what exactly is going on there.

I really do think its some sort of ritual but exactly what I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Sounds like the strongest argument yet that BC is neither sick nor twisted

I don't know... I wasn't alive during the Nixon presidency so I really cannot comment on the man. Other than to say that intellectually, the man was brilliant,which I suppose, is one of the reason's many hate hime so much. He was an intelligent man who was involved in a very unintelligent operation, "Watergate."

Like I said,I really have no formed opinion about the whole BG thing. I was just curious what others thought about the pictures. To me, it looks like a bunch of actors who are role playing in a play or something... I dunno...

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Bohemian Grove is "the greatest men's party on Earth", according to once-regular attendee Herbert Hoover.

link

Maybe BG was ahead of its time.....A place where homosexual men could gather in private and be left alone.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Insert David Gergens comment about not liking to run around naked like the rest of them...here.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Plueeeze, this is nothing more than devil worship by a bunch of fanatic queer people wanting power and selling their soul to the devil.

This is what we're up against. :shk: I wish i didnt know anything at all, i'd be a lot happier.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's the 'Cremation of Care' ceremony.

Basically they unburden themselves of all the guilt and care they have for the people they've screwed over, and allows them to continue an agenda that involves murder of innocents without feeling guilty or caring about Human life.

It's what allows them to stage events like 9/11.

A 'mock' human sacrifice and worshiping an owl (Their God enoch), and people still put their trust in these guys..
And yes bush the 'Christian' does this.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My guess is that last picture of the woman with wings is staged or lit artificially. It's way to soft to be natural sun light without some sort of diffusion.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is what we're up against. :shk: I wish i didnt know anything at all, i'd be a lot happier.

I agree with you on that one. Sometimes I think that maybe Ignorance is bliss. Sometimes I feel like the "Howard Beale" character from the movie Network when he proclaimed, "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!!"

My guess is that last picture of the woman with wings is staged or lit artificially. It's way to soft to be natural sun light without some sort of diffusion.

If you look closely, it's not a woman....
It's a man.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
@ dgtempe You are also probably right about this being a group of sissies... They all look like a bunch of "Fairies" running around some wooden or stone pillar.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If you look closely, it's not a woman....
It's a man.

HAHA your right, still looks like too soft of light to be natural, of course the film could be softening the entire image

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice
HAHA your right, still looks like too soft of light to be natural, of course the film could be softening the entire image

Yeah,it just looks like a bunch of people who are preparing to do a play or something to me.. I don't know though... Like I have already stated, I am still undecided about the whole BG thing...Until someone legitimately proves that such a group exists,like they have with Skull and Bones and such,I will remain undecided.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yeah,it just looks like a bunch of people who are preparing to do a play or something to me.. I don't know though... Like I have already stated, I am still undecided about the whole BG thing...Until someone legitimately proves that such a group exists,like they have with Skull and Bones and such,I will remain undecided.

Oh they exist alright. I used to live 4 miles away from the Boho Grove and I once organized a protest against their encampment one July. Also, my father used to go to the gatherings and a good friend's dad used to go. The Cremation of Care is, in itself, not a satanic rite, nor is the owl represenative of Enoch, it is Athena. This was told to me by my aforementioned friend, who's father was sthe only guy to ever lead the C of C twice, so I guess he'd know.

There is lots of homosexuality and drug use (can you imagine Rumsfeld on '___'?

Also, there are lots of prostitutes and plays where men cross-dress, if you're wondering what actually goes on there. It is also wehre they form policy, network and once, it was decided that Reagan would run after Nixon. The Manhattan Project was also developed there, as well as strategies for lots of other policies.

Members include (astoundingly) Danny Glover, Mickey Hart (drummer and I believe, formerly of Grateful Dead) and some other celebrities. They're there for entertainment and to throw off suspicion. Who mostly goes there? Republican Politicians, captains of industry and other mover and shakers of a conservative stripe.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I am still undecided about the whole BG thing...Until someone legitimately proves that such a group exists

SOT.....I dont mean this to be argumentative but what exactly to you mean by proof?

Its a fact it happens every year. Its a fact that its men's only group. And I think there is a waiting list for 10-15 years for those that want to attend.

Now if you mean by proof you want to find out if they have some secret nefarious agenda then I do know what you mean then.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
etshrtslr,I have yet to come across anyone, unlike with Skull and Bones, announce that yes indeed they were member of BG. I have heard a bunch of rumors and allleged photos,but nothing more. I have yet heard an actual explanation of what the group believes or practices...Again, I have heard a bunch of rumors,not an actual member admitting to anything. Whereas, Skull and Bones has pretty much been revealed, BG lurks in the shadows....

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

My guess is that last picture of the woman with wings is staged or lit artificially.

Only men are allowed to join the Boho club, so all female parts are played by men in drag.

I know that Richard Nixon, as evil as many believe he was, is quoted as saying that "I Never want to return to the sick,twisted place," when asked about his trip to "The Grove."

Here is President Nixon's statement about his experiences at the Grove. It's quite comical to hear him talk about it, but be warned he cusses a little, and uses a common defamatory term in reference to homosexuals:

www.prisonplanet.com...

The Alex Jones video has been talked about a lot in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread I posted a picture of the effigy used in the Cremation of Care, evidence that it is not a real human sacrifice. I think that the whole thing is like a ridiculous country club for overly-eccentric rich people who have nothing better to do. The fee to join is ridiculous, and as was said before there is a long waiting list. I'd say it's one of the most ridiculous displays of having too much money that I've ever seen, and I don't think there's anything that is literally occultic about it; just stupid rituals that have been passed down for over a hundred years by all the wackos who are rich and eccentric.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
SOT. If you want proof that it exists. Look for the of Gergen. He gets really ticked about Alex asking him. He was working for Clinton at the time. He stated he didn't want to run around naked with men. It really funny to watch the guy get ticked.

<<   2 >>

join