It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: America: Freedom to Facsism - (important!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This video is VERY important, you all should watch this! How America sold it's freedom in 1913. This is the New World Order in the making.

video.google.com...

I strongly suggest you watch the entire movie to understand why this has to do with NWO. America is so god damn corrupt it goes all the way up, above the law.

[edit on 7-12-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
This video is VERY important, you all should watch this! How America sold it's freedom in 1913. This is the New World Order in the making.

If you liked that, watch this

video.google.com...

and this

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Long video, but I'm glad I watched it. I'll have to check out the other vids put here by nothing we trust. This is not the first time I have heard that money stands for nothing. We've been paying a debt pretty much with our income taxes. So are we just giving money to the NWO basically, so they can chain us up? Oh, this conspiracy runs deep, and it was mentioned in the bible. So how long has this organization existed?

I really want to disconnect from my creditors once I pay them off, especially Chase bank. You should see the debt I have built up with Chase, and I haven't used the card in years, literally. It's a 1000 dollar card, and I got behind some time ago, but still paid them money monthly, and eventually was paying a fair amount of money monthly. I now have near a 3000 dollar minimum payment just to get my card current. It is complete insanity. You know why Chase has all these beautiful commercials, because they are well funded by their debtors.

Troy

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
awesome video. glad i watched it.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"THEY" did this to every country that belongs to the IMF. International Monetary Fund. The only countries left are Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Syria, & North Korea.
The "axis" of "evil" are the only ones resisting the NWO. and debt slavery.
Once the NWO wins, the hammer falls and all our illusionary belief of "freedom" & "materialism" will rapidly be replaced with a new era of fuedalism serfdom, aka slavery.

top topics

join