It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you REALLY do, without ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

As most of you know yesterday, December 6, 2006, the main ATS server had crashed.

A total shutdown of all of the ATS servers soon followed (including BTS & PTS) . This lasted overnight. Even as of this post, the main ATS server is still down.

PTS and BTS are up and running, at least for the time being, though.

Many members have come to take it for granted that ATS will always be there, always available. It has become such an integrated part of their life.

For me at least, these past 13-14 hours were sheer agony. Sure, I had slept during the night, but as soon as I awoke this morning, the first thing I thought about was ATS. I don't have a television (by choice), I listened to some music for a bit, did some reading. But eventually just went to sleep.

So if you would, let us know...

What would you do without ATS?

[edit on 12/7/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well, I'd probably be alot more productive at work. I'd probably sleep more. I'd probably remember what my wife looked like. I'd probably get some odds and ends done around the house.
I'd probably start writing that book I've been wanting to write. I'd probably start excersising, and get in better shape. My keyboard probably wouldn't have so many food crumbs on it. I would probably have a social life again. I'd probably practice my guitar more.

Man! A world without ATS sounds like pure HELL!

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Well, I'd probably be alot more productive at work. I'd probably sleep more. I'd probably remember what my wife looked like. I'd probably get some odds and ends done around the house.
I'd probably start writing that book I've been wanting to write. I'd probably start excersising, and get in better shape. My keyboard probably wouldn't have so many food crumbs on it. I would probably have a social life again. I'd probably practice my guitar more.

Man! A world without ATS sounds like pure HELL!

LMAO!!!yeah I would do pretty much the same.it's hard to focus on real life when the ATS life is more enjoyable & did i mention addictive?I might have to rely on other conspiracy sites & some interesting books.

UDM

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Life was pretty dull without ATS being up. A friend of mine thought it was hacked and was down for good.
I spent my time doing something like this

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Click Refresh
C'MON, nope.

Refresh
C'MON!, nope.

Refresh
C'MON!, nope.

Refresh
C'MON!, nope.

Refresh
C'MON!, nope.

As you can see from above..Life without ATS, is.....Refreshing..LOL

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well,since I spend about 80% of my life on the computer and about 60% of that time is here because I don't have a social life due to the complete lack of social skills, :shk::shk: I really don't know what the hell I would do without ATS... I really don't...

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
ATS is like an addiction of sorts....like "soap opera's" or something
You just don't want to miss anything! It would be like quitting smoking or something...the first week or 2 would be pure hell...and then things would get better. Anyway without further ado, my life without ATS? :shk: I'd have a hole hell of a lot more time on my hands, just like I used to... before ATS.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
stalk other parts of the intarweb.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd probably finish losing my mind. LOL
. Nah, seriously I'd survive somehow but it'd be totaly different.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Live my life.

Hang with friends, ride my bike, read a book, play some video games. Fun stuff.

ATS is great, but it isn't everything!

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Lets see when there was no ATS I,
Scratched my B****
Rubbed my A**
Picked my nose.
and did a multitude of other inconsequential activities. All of which were just
as important and earthshaking as spending time on this fundimentalist
controlled website.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well I am on ATS all the time, litterely, I always have a window to ATS open, but I decided to go outside, then when I realized it was winter (when did this happen) I went back inside, spent allot of time just surfing the net, came accross hell.com and spent a good long time trying to figure out what the hell that site is all about, then I thought "BTS probably has a thread about that site, I bet theres allot of info about it somewhere on BTS or ATS"

yah, if ATS ever went away, I would just be crushed, and also think the government did it... heh.

new topics

top topics

join