It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No conspiracy here...just military testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm near major Aircraft plant where they often fly jet fighters and C-130s all hours of the day and night. I just saw a WEIRD looking plane...my friend said is was a spy plane because it had a satellite dish up on the back of it and a long tube like a mast sticking out the front (looking like those refueling pipes I saw in another picture recently.) Anyway, we were say that it's probably spying on all the cell phone calls beneath it. We turned the corner near a county office (it's Sunday so everything's closed) and there's a soldier in his combat fatigues with some little black box in his hand, walking in a circle between the trees like he's counting off steps. Anyway, we decided they were probably trying to locate him and see if they could plot his coordinates or something. Either that or he's planning to blow up a county building...but he didn't look concerned about anyone seeing him. And I figure he's one of these hot-poo flyboys becuase the car was a red, convertible, BMW Z-3. I wonder if they were trying to locate him or the black device he was holding.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
sounds like some type of AWACS aircraft.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SectorGaza
sounds like some type of AWACS aircraft.

~Agreed.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
those were circling ft worth texas all day today.

top topics

join