It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GFX card gone, using on board.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Right, my graphics card has fried itself, i really am clueless as to how, but it's gone.. uhh.. i'm using an on board one now obviously

It's a S3 graphics pro savage 8A26 rather old i can imagine..

Just curious as to how much it can handle, i play mmorpgs etc.. like maple storey or MU online and Knight Online.. uhh and some other 3D ones

Isn't there like a website that can tell your computer quality like internet speed or ram etc..?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sorry to say it, but you are not going to be much online gaming with "onboard" video.

You can try lowering the resolution and turning down the eye candy, it will help some...but remember, there will be no good gaming until you get another video card.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ouch.

I suggest you go to www.newegg.com

and browse 3D cards by price and find you something, anything.

err wait I think new egg only ships to USA/Canada

ebay?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yes a new video card, well my friend had a spear and we tried it.. for some reason nothing happens? the computer has violent beeping fits when we started it up, i think this goes yonder my graphics card frying itself.. hmm maybe it affected the mother board. hate to say this, i might need a new mother board *Shivers*

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well,
lepracornman I believe i will have information foru tomoorow personally at school. I believe your GPU to be a APG or A early version of a PCI chipset type.
Trying to track information about your GPU.
See you later.

Also did you hear about the maori "terrorist groups" up north were the police raided.

top topics

join