It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get answers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Organize a mass phone session. where everyone around the world calls key government locations about the truth. If they get so many phone calls about aliens, i believe something will happen. A revolution is needed.

Any suggestions? what to say who to call?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This would take a massive effort. With enough participation, however, the desired result is possible. If a sufficient percentage of the population announced their purpose and staged a sit-in for long enough, things could change. This would involve picking a date or event to key on and just staying at home indefinately making phone calls. Given the recent changes in the way we can protest, this seems like the only viable option. I'm afraid if something such as this is not organized very soon, the internet will be the next freedom that we lose. If that happens, only then will people realize what could've been accomplished with the ultimate tool of unification that we call the world wide web.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree, if the powers that be try to take away the internet free speech i for one being in computer science would find away around it. all it would take is some creative thinking. the internet for good alternative info would be hard to find but it would be available.

the next few years are going to be crazy.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Most people I meet are fascinated by the idea that contact has been made and we are being visited, but there are just as many people that laugh it off or go "so what if there are?".

Protesting did nothing for the war on Iraq and you saw how many people marched in London and Washington. One would never gather enough protestors on this subject to make a difference. People really need to protest for the alternative for oil cover-up. Who is brave enough to campaign for that? I guess that is what Steven Greer is working towards....if his cancer is under control.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
According to the theories presented on ATS there has been a mass and multi-faceted cover up of extra terrestrials. I highly doubt the gov't would give in, after making such cover ups, to an organized call up session

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The surest way to get politicians on your side is to get 51% of the voting population together to say they won't vote for (whoever) unless they give them what they want (full disclosure about ETs). If farmers or auto workers are enough to do it, surely there are enough alien-believers who can band together.

The only problem is that I don't think you can get enough. Look at the MASSIVE number of people who protested the war in Iraq, but they didn't make any impact against it.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It would be possible to get many many people to protest some sort of disclosure. Lets take a look at popular movements like evironmentalism. Most of these people have little or no clue about the environment or what's going on. But the people that plan these events use to their advantage a natural distrust of authority and they use clever talking points to galvanize millions into following them. Penn and Teller's show went around at a rally and were easily able to get a few hundered signitures for a petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide.

Therefore if an organization was put together that played upon these things they could get hundereds of thousands to join them. I wouldn't ask for disclosure of aliens right off the bat. First ask for Disclosure of technologies that could further help mankind.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't think people are ready for the truth, because they haven't thought out the steps that come after disclosure.

Say they did disclose that aliens existed...now you've moved the question from: "What isn't the government telling us about aliens" to "What are the aliens hiding about themselves?". You can't verify what the aliens say...you don't have a lightspeed spaceship to spy on them. We're not on a level playing field with the aliens, we don't know their history, cultures, motives...nothing except what they would tell us, which may or may not be true. Why are we assuming that the aliens even want to reveal themselves to the whole planet?

I know some people say: Well it's better to know than live in ignorance. I don't think some of us can handle that. I think most of us believe already that multiple alien lifeforms exist, either by the evidence, theory, or actual experience.

I think what some people really want through "disclosure" is acknowledgement that there exists a new Power to guide them. Maybe a new alien Quetzalcoatl will show us the way and dethrone the powers that be.

If anything, I think the aliens want us to save our own planet first so later on we can possibly see disclosure, from the aliens themselves...not the government. I don't think that's going to happen in the 21st century. I think we'll be softened up first by being allowed to discover other Earth-like planets (via specialized telescopes)and probably basic alien lifeforms. We'll also have to advance spiritually and learn to control our emotions. We'll have to learn to be "coachable" before the aliens are going to let us on the team.

I think Seth Shostak is wasting his time listening for radio signals, I think any signals he is looking for are being jammed to delay disclosure by the aliens. I think we may be getting a filtered view of reality until the aliens think we are ready for bigger bites.

Originally posted by JackJuice
Penn and Teller's show went around at a rally and were easily able to get a few hundered signitures for a petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide.

Well I'm glad someone is bringing this to the attention of the public. Dihydrogen monoxide in it's frozen state is often used by the fast food industry to unnaturally extend the lifespan of most drinks. I don't know what the FDA allowance is per drink but I don't enjoy paying $2.00 for unsafe levels of this being added to my drink. I specificly ask now in resturaunts that they provide me with a frozen dihydrogen monoxide free drink. The worst part is seeing ignorant parents that let their kids eat/drink this stuff. They should package this crap up and ship it to northern Canada for proper disposal.

new topics

top topics

join