It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
These sights and sounds and every thing else, I have absolutely no doubt whats so ever that they will happen, none at all.

I guess you could say this has already been happening for the last 60 years. This sounds like the typical UFO sighting to me.

And for someone that will be hiding in a cave somewhere in the next couple of years, why would you be so interested in the future of space travel?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry for being negative, but this doesn't sound like someone who believes the end is near.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght,

I have two questions:

(1) Why are you calling your doomsday date the "Dark Knight"? It seems that "Dark Night" would be more fitting. Maybe it's some UK spelling that I don't know about? Please explain why you call it this...

(2) How are you going to enforce cooperation among your group of friends? Do you have some sort of social contract? For instance, what's to keep one group member from stealing all the food of the others and going off by him/herself? Cooperation is highly unstable without a threats against non-cooperative behavior, especially when the stakes get high.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I believe this to be a part of what I was told about. When I read the thread, the light went on. There is another story as to how I got here.

March 30 1980, I was working on a construction site. I was standing on a big tarp, covering a roof that had just been stripped of shingles. I heard a voice in my head clearly telling me to get off the tarp. I dismissed it and kept working. A minute or so later the voice came back, more loudly and a quite concerned "Get down right now, you are in danger". I said fine, but I just want to finish this bit of work. No sooner had I finished the work and stood up, woosh a big gust of wind came, the tarp (attached on one side) whipped straight up into the air, throwing me off, falling 16' to a cement patio, breaking both of my feet.

Later that year I made a vow to Listen, if the voice talked to me. Long story, but the voice has been speaking to me since. Mostly about helping others. I have been called or asked if I was an Angel several times since. I get warnings of Police, if I am speeding....I slow down and poof there they are. There is more too.

July 14, 2005 I suffered a stroke. Laying in my hospital bed, a week after the stroke, wondering if I would ever be able to walk or use my arm again, the voice started to call me. The first day it told me that I shouldn't worry, this was part of changing my life, my paralysis would leave, I would still live a long rewarding life. I should prepare for a move and I would know when. There was other things, that have since happened, to do with my children.

That evening my brother phoned, offering me work that I could do (1,400 Miles away, back home), even if I was paralysed, as long as I could talk.....and that still worked. I had been working in the oil patch. I said yes.

The next day, the voice called me again, I said here I am. I was carried up in the arms of a spiritual being who carried me far up into the heavens where the world was about the size of an orange. There was a strong feeling of concern, loveing and careing. I was told that there was going to be a fairly significant event, I would be a part of it, I would have something to do, I would still be around after to help out, it would rock the people right down to the roots of their ways of doing things, there would be major changes in the way the world works and the order of things we now accept as reality. There would be a time of termoil and trouble.

At the time I was pretty worried about the stroke issue. He told me that he would help me and more information would be given to me as was needed. I would know, there would be be warnings given to me and I would be led in the direction I needed to go.

I incouraged my Son 21 to bring me some things. When he was there I had a talk with him and the things I was given to tell him, caused him to check into a detox center the next day. (Crack) He is clean 18 Mo. later.

I thought it was associated with the Government and politics.....well it still may be....somewhat.

Now you have a second warning to think about, people of the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hope so, as im looking forward to hearing what they have to say if it is!!!

Awesome stuff - water on mars = fuel and drinks for future space travellers.... wonder how quick they then will announce that they can fuel an engine on water 'discovered' by B.P / Shell oil companies? and it would be just 'perfect' for future space mission rover fuel... but is too expensive for earth engines to be made like this..?!

spot the sarcasm. Its a mile wide.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
Isn't October 28, 2011 the date that Carl Calleman & a few other claim to be the "real" end date for the Mayan Long Date Calander.

I believe it's December 21st, 2012. I wouldn't be surprised if we were a World War of which our world has never seen by 2011 though. Our world political, governmental, and social systems are collapsing pretty fast in my opinion. The UN is starting to became as obsolete as the League of Nations once was.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If this has already been mentioned; I apologize for repeating the info. October 28, 2011 is the supposed "end" of the Mayan calendar and is therefore considered by many to be the "end" of the world. In my view, this whole thread is no different than the John Titor prediction thread which, amazingly enough, has really grown some legs (Over 2000 posts the last time I noticed).

If "the end" is approaching it would seem to me that the last thing a man would want to do is hide with the intent of surviving the catastrophe. My preference would be to fight/defend from "the end" event.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

spot the sarcasm. Its a mile wide.

I know that you are talking about engines running on water and how you are saying that BP will take the credit for inventing something maybe you believe already exists. But you are also speculating about future missions to Mars that would not happen within the time frame of your Dark Knight. The next mission is not scheduled to land on Mars till 2010, and here you are saying that the world will be in chaos after WW3 and the Dark Night in Oct. 2011.

For someone who believes civilization will end in a few years, why do you think there could be future missions to Mars? How do you expect anyone not to take this as a contradiction?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hal9000.... there is no contradiction... If i am being sarcastic about mars missions.... look we cannot even get to the moon.....

Let alone mars... Its called sarcasm, easily understood as a low form of wit.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
JbT:

If you re-read the thread you'll see early on why he won't reveal the source's name. And to be perfectly honest if I was in his position I wouldn't either. One reason why he is repeating himself is becuase it saeems people haven't read the thread and they are repeatedly asking the same questions: why not wait? why not wait? why not wait? what if you're wrong? what if you're wrong? etc.

Read the thread folks... then maybe we can move forward.

Sorry for the rant.

P.S. And if gramatical quality was an indicator of sanity on this board 75% would be locked-up.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
^^Because it is hard to stop thinking and doing what you have done for all of your life.

I don't find it that strange.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hal9000.... there is no contradiction... If i am being sarcastic about mars missions.... look we cannot even get to the moon.....

Let alone mars... Its called sarcasm, easily understood as a low form of wit.

mK, so you say you were being sarcastic, and we can't get to the moon.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Win 52....

your post lost me as soon as it started... can you explain it a bit? and who was it towards?

sorry if it seems dumb dude.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
HAL9000,
we cannot get to the moon. Name me one moon mission since 1980....err big fat none isn't it??

any moon launches planned soon? any manned missions? no...so....we cannot get to the moon let alone mars at the minute...

so stop with the derailing the thread will you please?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The next day, the voice called me again, I said here I am. I was carried up in the arms of a spiritual being who carried me far up into the heavens where the world was about the size of an orange. There was a strong feeling of concern, loveing and careing. I was told that there was going to be a fairly significant event, I would be a part of it, I would have something to do, I would still be around after to help out, it would rock the people right down to the roots of their ways of doing things, there would be major changes in the way the world works and the order of things we now accept as reality. There would be a time of termoil and trouble.

I was told to be a part of and help others out. I wasn't to start warning people till I was told to. That was as I was reading this thread.

JbT

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
jtma508

I have read the whole topic since day one. Ive been following at work.

You simply cant come here and post things of such dramatics, and have no proof what so ever. Or withhold the proof that you do have.

Conclusion:

If this guy wants people like me to take this seriously, then he needs to provide serious information.

This is not childs play people. He is trying to convince people to stop working. Stop helping your family if they dont belive you. Stop contributing to the world. Stop being what we in the 1st world countrys call being productive.

He wants people to revert back to caveman days.... and what is he doing to convince you all? Repeating his statement over and over again! Are you convinced yet without any tid-bit of real information?!?!

Are you guys even ATS memebers at heart? Remember, Deny ignorance.... You cant deny the facts that this guys has yet to provide any usefull information, and this is the 12 page of post.

Nevermind this talk about him seeing a Mod to talk about it... Thats just a tactic to gather more ATS points and "keep the flame alive". Its a common trolling method to keep people interested.

Demand that this guys provide proof, or this will go on for another 30 pages before you all relise this guys is hoaxing. He needs to provide either His Name; His informants Name & Rank in the Army as he stated; Or other information that he has yet to possibly talk about that would convince people. Generalizations like "things in the sky" and "colors" dont cut it. Have you not noticed the amount of UFO sitting in the last 50 years?

Demand PROOF, yall lemmings!

[edit on 8-12-2006 by JbT]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OK people....

Here it comes. After advice, I will post this. jack Juice... I hope your right about people being open minded.

OK people, heres why i am so totaly convinced about what is coming.

We were told, that during the days near the end, we would see the moon rise and set twice in a night, and that it would signify that we were being prepped for the for the dark knight.

Now, along with this was a warning of things that would be seen, heard and felt, but were not 'real' as we understood it.

Now, heres why im getting ready to run.

This summer gone, I was with my dad in the garden, and we were watching the moon. My dad said it was in the wrong area of the sky... and it sunk below the horizon.

It then rose, but backwards... only to swing and sway, and set again... five minutes later, the moon rose for real... in the east, and the 'moon' we were watching was in the north west.....

Now, my dad, turned to me, after seeing this with his own eyes, and asked me if this was some crazy stunt to try and convince him about stuff we had chatted about.

So yes, I have seen stuff that makes me believe beyond doubt that some thing real real bad is coming, and after being convinced by some kind of image that a moon had set and rose twice in a night, all i am waiting to see or hear about is the dancing stars...

that is people my cue to vanish into the wilderness, as it was the times for trouble.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JbT
This is not childs play people. He is trying to convince people to stop working. Stop helping your family if they dont belive you. Stop contributing to the world. Stop being what we in the 1st world contrys call being productive.

I don't think he's doing that as much as just tossing it out there that he believes that something is gonna be going down. He didn't tell anyone directly to stop working or contributing to the world. In fact he said he is going to continue working and contributing here if I'm not mistaken.

Originally posted by JbT
Are you guys even ATS memebers at heart? Remember, Deny ignorance.... You cant deny the facts that this guys has yet to provide any usefull information, and this is the 12 page of post.

I remain intrigued, and I am sure at least a few of the mods are as well. Hence this thread is staying around. Do I necessarily believe him without any evidence? No. But there's lots of things that I have opinions on without a full set of facts/evidence to support them yet. Does not mean that those things aren't true. It would be ignorant of us to dismiss him when he seems willing to at least let someone (the mods) know details. I want to know more facts, but the name-calling and troll comments are what, half of those 12 pages? Why don't we let the mods do their jobs on that end and just discuss the issue.

So DK, I would like to know what your plans are if nothing does end up happening as I and others have mentioned earlier in the thread. You alluded to being able to come back to society ... do you have a set time where you are willing to come back (in other words is this event supposed to last a week, a year, or is its length undetermined at this point)?

JbT

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

OK people....

Real name & Rank of the informant or it didnt happen.

Im tired of this hocus pocus.

Ill take ATS points penalty if I have too.

This guys a Troll, and with this post, Im done with this thread.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by JbT]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
interesting, thanks for sharing what you consider to be a sign of these coming events.

now I personally have not noticed anything abnormal about the moon and so I have ask the obvious questions or "Are you sure of what you saw?" Was it a full moon, a half moon, was it setting at the normal time? You mentioned your father witnessed this with you, did anyone else witness this?

Did your friends witness this event independently of you? Have you looked at other reasonable options, such as tricks of lights, sundogs, etc???

a quick google search provided me with the results of an email hoax claiming that Mars would make it look like there were 2 moons in the sky around the end of august, was this the same time frame as your event? Is it possible you saw another heavenly body and not two moons?

The Great Mars Hoax: Two moons may shine in the sky

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
come back if nothing happens/

well... no. Its happening at its given time. I saw a moon rise and set twice (as told we would) and the next sign is the dancing stars...i see the stars dance, or even hear a report of this happening, then i am outta here.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join