It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX]

page: 1.
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Firstly, I am wiriting this to confess that I have left many, many people in the dark about some thing that needs to be brought to the light, even if i have hinted heavily at it in my signature on ATS.

Here goes.

2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012.

BS you say - well this is a confession so you will know how serious I am about this.

I, my wife, and six friends have sold every thing we own - houses, cars, every thing bar lifes essentials, and have been stock piling and transporting survival equipment to the area we intend to survive this coming event in. We continue to live our daily lives as normal, but, underneath we are making furious plans to complete our effort to get ready for March 2009.

Hint : Its bloody remote, and far far away from humanity as its possible to get, abundant in wild life, and last time we were there (a month) we saw 0, zero other people..

Heres what we are doing. March 2009, we are leaving civilisation full stop. We are paid up, fully fledged members of the 'hide and survive' cadre, and, as stated we are going into hide mode.

2009, we will effectively walk out of civilisation and into our area and never return.

We have yet to tell our families, our friends, or any body out side our group - and the guilt is killing me.

I want people to survive this - I want people to get ready, even if its just a remote chance you will, i need to warn people because, i got a warning and have heeded it.

Our group is 2 doctors, 2 nurses, 3 soldiers and a teacher. One wife is an army survival instructor, the other is a university engineering lecturer. So we are balanced in male females, and are all married to our partners.

So, our group of eight, will just in march 2009 walk right out of civilisation and sit and watch the melt down. and if we are right, and the writing on the wall and sounds on the vine say we are, then we have voted to tell people about it in a way that they can either take or leave ie you can laugh at us if you want, no problems, or you can start to make plans of your own, even if it is just finding an out of way area, getting to know it well, and maybe making a plan to flee for a while IF what happens starts to happen.

If nothing else, please, on Oct 28th, 2011, be as far away from civilisation as you possibly can.

Thats all I am going to say, and yet, getting it off my chest is awesome for me, as i feel now that at least in a way, I have not been selfish and hidden from people and not helped others survive.

Thank you for reading this.

DK

edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ummm... yeah.

Very dramatic post. Personally I'm preparing for economic hard times (no debt, live within my means, prudent investments etc.) BUT...

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play.

Care to elaborate on this "inside information"?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think you sound sincere...

And I really appreciate you telling us about the impending doom...

I am not one of those people who will be laughing at you-
I take you seriously...

But...

I think it is only right and good and proper to add one thing to your warning-

What, who or where... how did you get this warning- and this precise date?

I am not asking for a name... nor am I asking for real details...

All i want to know i SOME background on the warning-

An alien?

A psychic?

A voice inside your head?

A message in a bottle?

A note from a junk email?

Seriously- you need not attempt to PROVE nor CONVINCE me or others
of the veracity of your claims-

But you need to give the warning some CONTEXT...

If I am going to sell all I have and head for the hills-
well, I need to tell my wife more than- "Well, I just heard it from some dude."

Please- this missing info could save THOUSANDS of lives-

there is no excuse not to share what you know about the source of this warning.

Please...

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is a very compelling thread, and I too have been waiting for the other shoe to drop.

And I do appreciate the warning but.......

Like some of the others, I would like some more information before I sell out and move to the woods.

Wouldn't you even feel more "less guilty" if you gave us more information?

Thanks
Whaaa

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes I will if means people will live / or listen.

A trauma Dr. Laugh all you want, but now, he and his are cocooned in the darkest deepest wilds of Tibet, and have sold every thing and any thing to make their life 'do able' out in the wilds.

No nothing of theirs is left here in the UK - they sold their house, every thing, and went native. They do drop in days for the locals, and get paid in kind ie food / meats / cloth ect and live nomadic with a smaller tribe in the foot hills of tibet ( and no, the chinese do not give a monkeys about them being there)

Yes, I do believe him. His source? his now deceased father, a decorated ww 2 veteran with the fledgling SOE.

Before he died, he warned him of the dates i mention and Oct 28th, 2011 was what he called the dark knight. He passed away( died in 2000 ), and since then, people have been 'trailing off' out of the rat race and have started to 'migrate' to safer climes.

My former colleagues from my mountain leader days are now in the andes / nepal / northern india, and as I have said, we eight have taken the hint, and decided to chuck it all in, and as i have said, march 2009 we walk.

And we are never coming back.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Again...

What is the event you were warned about?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What is the point of 8 people in the middle of no where? 3 genetic lines would just doom your grandchildren and their children to genetic diseases from inbreeding. And that is assuming you were all wiped out by a simple bacterial infection.

You said you have two doctors. Haven't they pointed out how horrific it will be without sterile rooms and antibiotics? A bit of animal dung in the eye or a scratch could cause a long and painful death.

If mankind is coming to an end, why would you want to dwindle, to die slowly?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

But you need to give the warning some CONTEXT...

If I am going to sell all I have and head for the hills-
well, I need to tell my wife more than- "Well, I just heard it from some dude."

Please- this missing info could save THOUSANDS of lives-

there is no excuse not to share what you know about the source of this warning.

Please...

Well put.

I agree, how can you issue a warning like that without including the details of what would be our certain demise ? To prepare for any event or emergency one must be prepared. If I were to state that tommorrow a "natural disaster will occur, run for your lives" knowing that there are more than one scenario, it would probably do more harm than good. Panic would ensue, lives lost due to improper prearation. Would'nt you feel more guilty than simply getting this off your chest ?

To assume deviation, to expect fear needs validity. What exactly must I prepare for ? Alien take over, Government siezure, Zombies, Godzilla ??

Honestly, to ring the bell and just run away is somewhat cowardly. My opinion.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
USA? UK? Where?

"Oh my god something bad is going to happen. I'm going to run away you should run away forever too"

Yeah, that helps

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
We are eight people, who as a group stand a very good chance of survival, and, we know that IF we do survive long enough, we can start to gather any others to the group as time goes along.

We intend to be way way far away from trouble, and yes, we all know of the dangers of what we face, but, I see a much MUCH greater danger ahead of us than a remote chance of cow dung in our eye / no antibiotics or operating rooms...

OK the event.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see...

The hide, and hide well.

My most sincere hope is that enough people will be in area where greed and savagery will not rule, and that they can survive to either form a seperate thread of earths humanity, or be the base of a very real, very vibrant new beggining.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ah ha!

Alien invasion. Check.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Oh and as for location -

It's going to be world wide.

Every one apparently is going to see this chain of events play out in the sky.

Oh and as for being a coward, you any idea how long and hard I have had to think about this before i posted it?

well any how, i have told you what i know, and from whom, and for where.

This is whats happenign so far - We are prepared, and March, 2009 we walk folks. If you get ready / make plans, good, if not, well again, good, because I have warned of an event i am getting prepared for, and if you do or don't is your choice.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm going to sell every thing I own right away.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Gools, no where did i say alien invasion.

Lights, yes, apparent craft, yes, sounds and visions, yes...

aliens? I bloody well hope not. That is some thing even I have not prepared for!
Im gonna be remote, but not moon / mars remote!

But, before he died, He told us about a war that would make an atomic US / USSR conflict look like childs play...

So WHAT EVER it is, I am off people, and so we will see won't we.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Are you from the future? Did John Titor send you?

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Ah ha!

Alien invasion. Check.

No I think it sounds more like some sort of tribulation based prediction, that also has signs in the sky, particularly the stuff about HAARP as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

537 I actually flubbed tea across my key board via my nose at that one

No, but i'm deadly serious now folks.

I'm not from the future, im not in contact with aliens / beings from other dimensions.

A man spoke before he died, his son took his word and left taking his family and im following suit on this one.

No aliens, no time travel, just a good old honest human to human warning.

which guilt is making me share, because I am almost ready. No debt, no 'owns or loans', nothing.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
But what exactly makes you believe this? Just because he was a good honest guy? Is that enough to take such a bold prediction seriously? I'm just not sure.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
my question is why take it as serious as you are. I mean if my friends dad said be prepared for august 19th 2019, I might investigate a little, but I might also think he was having the ramblings of a dying man.

Why did you take it to heart?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Bear in mind that even a prdeiction from say an NDE can be wrong, so be careful about this. Did my last post come close to the idea of this?

[edit on 6-12-2006 by apex]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join