It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does water STILL flow on Mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This article goes over new pics of mars that supposedly prove the existence of water on the red planet. NASA states that over the last several months they have seen new craters form and they believe this is the result of mud, salt or frost all of which move when water is added.

www.dailymail.co.uk
Dramatic new photographs of Mars have revealed the possible existence of water on its surface.

The images - released for the first time on Wednesday by the US space agency NASA - were taken earlier this year in an attempt to unlock the secrets of the Red Planet.

Experts have long believed water was to be found on Mars, which is subject to extreme weather conditions. This latest discovery may provide vital proof there was life on Mars and that it is possible for man to land on its arid and rocky surface.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The author goes on to talk about the permanent moon base and Stephen Hawking's speach about colonizing our solar system. I agree with the correlations the author was making and I guess I too hope that NASA is taking notes from Stephen Hawking!

Is this the best news NASA has ever received?

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So if water may potentially 'flow' on Mars,...

... then is it fair to suggest that water may also,..

... condense, vaporize, exist in 'theoretical' steam, exist in a pressurized form at some capacity?

and noticable in like maybe steam vents also? ,,,,

Just cant help thinking about that.

join