It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Epiphanies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Some of us have been with ATS a long time, since the beginning even. Some have been here a while and some just a short time. We all came with many things in common, from all over the world. We all came to give and receive knowledge..

So my question is; have you changed in theory or belief?
Are you understanding this thing we call life better? Or are you more confused then when you first began reading/posting?

Personally, I feel I've grown. I didn't realize there are so many conspiracies about life and people. But I've watched and even occasionally joined in to help figure some of them out..or move it to a new level, where it can be solved. There are things/beliefs and theories I never -and may have never-learned or thought about prior to my joining ATS. And I've even solved a few of my own conspiracies with the help of this community!

These are the positives that ATS has brought to my table..even amongst some of the confusion, silly *crazy* topics and head butting a few here and there. ATS and it's members have helped me evolve. And I've only been here posting for about 8 months. Amazing!

So what about you?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Very nice post, magestica.

I have learned so much from all of you.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
How true Mags,

I came here almost blind to what was happening in this world..i was looking up info that i was intrested in when i came here,

Now i rant and rave about dam near everything...
My local pub talk with the girls was normaly about the latest movie, hairstyle, ect
NOW. its about Bush, Aliens, Secret projects ect

i also believe i have evolved hear!
I question and look at things in life a little more clearly
i look deeper into the words in newspapers...where as i used to believe them, lol

I still have alot of learning to do
And i am glad to be able to do that hear..
My views are often challanged, i get to see many sides of a story and come to my own conclusions
Its great

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I had always believed my eyes were open to the world. I now realise I had a squint. What a brilliant place to explore lifes rich tapestry. I love it!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I learned a lot from my visits to ATS

I learned about conspiracies our governments are into, mysterious stuff happening around us, also how much people hate their government so much and how many people waste their time in ATS doing nothing but posting useless posts.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This place....this place is an interesting dichotomy. We have some brilliant people, some people who could barely outwit moss, madmen, the all-too-sane, some those accept new ideas and those that force them. ATS is just as much about sorting truth from fiction as it is sorting the people who you want in your life and the people you don't.

new topics

top topics

join