It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow God or vanish, Ahmadinejad tells West

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
True. They do not profit and cannot succeed in a war w/ the US.

However, they need not wage war as a state. Once they posess the fissile mass of uranium/plutonium needed, they simply supply it to Al Queda, Hammas, Hezballah, Islamic Jihad, etc.. You can learn how to build a nuclear device on the internet. The ingredient needed by these organizations is fissile material. And fissile material from an operation that has not been under UN observation will not be traceable via isotope signature once detected...either by surveilence, or Allah forbid.... detonation.

this is very flawed. since all nuclear weapons can be traced back to their sources and if and thats a very large if
Iran should which is very unlikely to give hazullah or who ever you mentioned material for nukes it would be traced back to iran.

so again i say your reply is very flawed. i dont want to go into depth into this reply as i have said the same thing over a hundred times on this forum about Iran and what it gives to people just like the US gives weapons and so forth to people.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Its not flawed at all, there would be any number of ways of passing this material along accepting little resposibilty.

The Iranians could stage a robbery, and announce to the International Community that Highly Enriched Plutonium had been "stolen" from a "research" facility, and then the next day New York gets levelled.

Your Iranian Government and Iatolla buddys are dangerous evil individuals and they are playing a dangerous little game.

Genetic IQ studies already prove that Middle Easterners are dumber than most other Human Races, Iranians are confirming that.

Such a shame. Only if we could turn back the clock and remove oil from ever being in the Equation the ME would still be living in the Dark Ages phyically rather than just Mentally.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

Genetic IQ studies already prove that Middle Easterners are dumber than most other Human Races, Iranians are confirming that.

Please provide this Genetic IQ Studies you speak of.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Its not flawed at all, there would be any number of ways of passing this material along accepting little resposibilty.

The Iranians could stage a robbery, and announce to the International Community that Highly Enriched Plutonium had been "stolen" from a "research" facility, and then the next day New York gets levelled.

any proof or is this more hot air?

Your Iranian Government and Iatolla buddys are dangerous evil individuals and they are playing a dangerous little game.

my goverment? last time i checked i vote and live in the UK and have no family or link to iran (or do you know something about me i dont?)

wow i cant believe i just took you off my ignore list to read this racist crap.
but lets play this your way

40 percent of Americans believe in ghosts, 78% in angels. The nation�s bestselling publications are TV Guide, Parade, People, and the National Enquirer. The most watched TV shows this week were CSI and three episodes of Survivor. Throughout much of 1998 and 1999, the best-selling book in America was about how you too can talk to the dead�if you just tune into the right frequencies. link 1

lots of links

on the bright side atleast i provide the links

Such a shame. Only if we could turn back the clock and remove oil from ever being in the Equation the ME would still be living in the Dark Ages phyically rather than just Mentally.

links

do some research it will help you

remember knowledge is power

[edit on 15-12-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Please provide this Genetic IQ Studies you speak of.

Use google, theres plenty of Examples, it is a proven fact, Asians and Whites are by far the Intellectual masters of Arabs, its not rascist, just True fact, just think whom has invented Virtually everything that Humanity takes for granted!

Attempted compilations of average IQ by race generally place Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians on top, followed by non-Ashkenazi Whites, other Asians, Arabs, Blacks and Indigenous Australians.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

my goverment? last time i checked i vote and live in the UK and have no family or link to iran (or do you know something about me i dont?)

YOUR and BUDDYS are the key words in that sentence its not YOUR (fellow) IRANIAN, sorry if i confused you son.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Put up or shut up, NC.

I'm really getting sick of your statements claiming that this or that is a "known fact", yet you never back anything up.

If you want to prove something, it's up to you to provide the proof.

Flaunting your xenophobic, warmongering, and intolerant ignorance does nothing to impress thinking people.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

YOUR and BUDDYS are the key words in that sentence its not YOUR (fellow) IRANIAN, sorry if i confused you son.

i know i will prob get a warning for this but how much # do you type up?
also refraine from calling me son

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser

I'm really getting sick of your statements claiming that this or that is a "known fact", yet you never back anything up.

Id like to see your proof of me continually saying things being a "Known fact" and some examples of me not backing things up, unless of coarse its an opinion, which last time i checked are welcome here.

So back at you " Put up or shut up ".

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I strongly believe that Numbercruncher here is giving us all a very good example of what the real threat to our way of life is.

As long as people insist on clinging to their hate filled ignorance rather than looking at the facts and realities of this world we've created for ourselves, there will never be a way out. There will be no peace, no security, and no freedom as long as the corporate driven mass-media message remains the ruler of our culture.

We are here to fight ignorance, not to perpetuate it.

The biggest threat to all of us is the inevitable corrosion of our humanity at the hands of the superconsumeristic corporate culture.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
BitRaiser dont waste your time, im doing the best thing ive known and thats just use the ignore button that way i dont have to read his/her replies.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

BitRaiser dont waste your time, im doing the best thing ive known and thats just use the ignore button that way i dont have to read his/her replies.

Funnily enough, thats what Islamofascists and there apologists world wide do, as soon as you critisize there ways, they hit the ignore button, I love it !!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Let's get this thread back on-track.

There is no proof that Iran wants nuclear weapons.

The "overt threats" made by Ahmadinejad are only phrases taken out of context and manipulated by MEIRIMEMRI translation. They are, in fact, no worse than Bush saying "If you aren't with us, you are with the Terrorists".

"Follow the Path of God or Vanish from the Earth" is a message that Christians should be in full agreement with. Remember, in Islam they believe that all Gods are one and the same. Allah is simply the name they choose to use. Following the path of God simply means being moral.

Iran supports Hezbollah, which is a legitimate political party. You cannot claim to be for freedom and democracy if you condemn Iran for supporting a legitimate political agency. There are some deep seated problems over in the Middle East, but these problems CANNOT be addressed by force. We've managed to prove that time and time again.

My take on this is that we should be following this advice. We should be looking at ourselves and our society before we impose our flawed beliefs on others. We know our system doesn't work. We know that greed driven consumerism is undermining our cultural and social values. We know our leaders lie to us. We know that unelected and unaccountable corporate power drives the Western World. We have no right to interfere with anyone else until we get our own poop in a pile.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

this is very flawed. since all nuclear weapons can be traced back to their sources and if and thats a very large if

Not really, being avle to trace back the source of nuclear material would require extensive access to data about the reactors it came from. Now many countries don't provide this informatin adn if it were provided it could be falsified. That is of course with plutonium.
Urnaium is far harder to trace as it is only enriched not modified and mixed as plutonium is with other isotopes.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Use google, theres plenty of Examples, it is a proven fact, Asians and Whites are by far the Intellectual masters of Arabs, its not rascist, just True fact, just think whom has invented Virtually everything that Humanity takes for granted!

Attempted compilations of average IQ by race generally place Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians on top, followed by non-Ashkenazi Whites, other Asians, Arabs, Blacks and Indigenous Australians.

You do realise that Iranians are not actually arabs but are different from them?

They are a different race.

Iran is really the only country in the middle that has it's own :

-car industry

-air craft industry for fighter jets, civillians planes & helicopters

-weapons industry

-Starting it's own space program soon with there own space launch rocket the Shahab 4/5

-They will soon have full control of there own nuclear power.

-They have there own genetic engineering/cloning programs :
Click on "watch the report" to see the video :

Science over ethics?

Published: 8 Mar 2006
By: Julian Rush

Iran is encouraging stem cell, fertility and even cloning research. But have ethical consequences been damned?

>>Watch the report

Over in Washington a bill to allow state funding of stem cell research goes before the Senate today, in the teeth of strong opposition from the religious right.

But here in Iran groundbreaking research is flourishing. Iran's clerics and political leaders actively promote science and technology to help enhance its global status.

www.channel4.com...

The above are just a few examples but to say they have low IQ or they are somehow stupid becuase of other countries in the region which have no relation to them like the Arab countries is beyond stupid.

If Iran had more investment in there country from other countries they would grow even more powerful in fields of technology and science.

The Iraninas have the highest IQ in there region.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
How about if Iran is allowed unfettered access to US nuclear facilities, then the US can have access to Irans? Seems fair to me!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Aren't Iranians supposed to be the descendants of the so called Aryan race? That supposedly master race Hitler used to talked about, only he got it wrong and said they had Nordic physical features?

Some white-supremacist sounding claims around here are starting to sound ridiculous in light of that fact, isn't it?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Funnily enough, thats what Islamofascists and there apologists world wide do, as soon as you critisize there ways, they hit the ignore button, I love it !!

what do i say to this

i am completly gobsmaked i mean you critiszintg my way of life?
reading your replies all i see is ignorance and pure hate if thats critisizing i would really like to see what hate is.

people these days.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Iran should which is very unlikely to give hazullah or who ever you mentioned material for nukes it would be traced back to iran.

so again i say your reply is very flawed. i dont want to go into depth into this reply as i have said the same thing over a hundred times on this forum about Iran and what it gives to people just like the US gives weapons and so forth to people.

I'm sorry. You're misinformed.

It's true radioactive materials can be traced via isotope signature, BUT, only if that isotope signature is observed and recorded during the refining/enriching process. Iran is currently enriching and prcessing its uranium with no outside oversight. Therefore investigators would have no "fingerprint" to compare with a potential detonation isotope fallout signature.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

i am completly gobsmaked i mean you critiszintg my way of life?

people these days.

Erm wtf are you on about ?

I dont even know how you live ? What did i say that critisizes how you live ? how can i critisize it, where did i critisize it, tell me how you live and then ill have a crack at critisizing it if you like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join