It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Refuses to stop using Methyl bromide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

The US promised UN they would stop using Methyl bromide(a powerful harm to the ozone layer) by year 2005 but we are now refusing to do so, and just decrease our use of it.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Between this and the ESA exemptions in the Defense budget, the latest enviro news is enough to make one

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I just love how pro-environment our government is. In school they teach us the "environmentally friendly" way, and give the teachers very little paper (actually because they cant afford it because they're wasting money), yet the actual government doesn't give a darn.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
No offense but the environment is the least of our problems these days.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sometimes I think we're simply actively trying to piss off the rest of the world....

Is it election day yet????

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Is it election day yet????

hmm, nope don't think so, but, Outsidethemilkglass for president! I'm the best the US has!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No offense but the environment is the least of our problems these days

Or all we have left. Still needs to be protected.

The government really only cares about there means to an end, "let the next administration handle it" is what they probably think when they say things like this.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Or all we have left. Still needs to be protected.

The government really only cares about there means to an end, "let the next administration handle it" is what they probably think when they say things like this.

I would like to forward that thought. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good job MrJingles!

We are a part of the UN but sense we are the big boys we can other people what to do but we don't have to. I hate how hypocritical the US is and that is why everyone else in the world #ing hates us.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
everyone in the world? what if i hate us too?

new topics

top topics

join