It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Truly Amazing Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If you love irony you'll love this picture:

Do you think they see the irony?

Either these people are truly daft or they're completely confused. I just had to laugh.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Now I can die!
I've seen absolutely everything that there is to see in this strange world!
A muslim women in her traditional garb covered head to toe, standing in public, and freely experessing her opinion, despite the obvious oppression against women - and the message on the sign!
ABSOLUTE HYPOCRISY!!!
See what happens when people aren't permitted an education? They do STUPID things that make them look dumber than the dirt they're standing on!

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Ah yes a classic example of why we need some bleach in the gene pool. "Freedom of speech is western terrorism." Well I like our version of terrorism a lot more than their idea of it.

Again I say stupidity should be fatal.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
And why do they keep maling signs in English if were sooo bad !!! I guess they are just trying to entertrain us with their ???

mikell

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
yep
every country and group has their idiots
the problem in this case is that the idiots live in a country with a less thorough education system, less political and social stability, a lot more conflict, and it's a helluva lot easier to get your hands on an AK-47 & RPG combo deal at the local flee market

Ex

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sad..............Ironic & Sad!!

Can a woman be so utterly oppressed
by men & religion , that she has no clue????

LMAO..
Well I guess the picture does say a thousand words

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Since we cannot see the person`s face it is possible it`s a member of the NSA.Keep feeding the masses, the hatred.Lot easier than arranging another 9/11.

It is also possible that there culture doesn`t like ours.That`s there right, just like ours.All we have to do is pull out the military, accept the oil belongs to them and pay for it fairly.Leave them alone and they leave us alone.Bin only pissed because of CIA in Afganistan years ago.If you left them alone then we wouldn`t have this mess now.

top topics

join