It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back for storm # 2 Dec 12-15

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I will post maps later on today, I have been following this storm, seeing what's gonna happen, and the models have been consistant with the fact that there will be a storm. This onw will be tough to call though as we have tons of moisture, but it's going to be a matter of cold air, which there won't be alot of from the looks of things at this point.

If we get the cold shot we need right before, then we are looking at a good snow for the Ohio>PA>NY>VT>NE>IN, Now granted not all of us will get snow as I am sure like last time there will be rain as well... If we can keep it all snow, we are looking at a 6-10 inch snowfall for many areas, This is an early guess and only if we get the cold air.... I will post maps later, after I see the next runs at around noon. I want to see if there is a chance of some cold air before I get too far into this post....

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Snow on the 13th would be great in NYC...that's my birthday and I love snow!

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
OH NO...

I'll be monitoring this thread closely... you guys have done so well with the weather predictions in the past...

My wife is supposed to be flying out of Ohio on the 12th and returning on the 15th...

no offense, but I hope you're wrong this time...

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
How about the Philly area? Philly/Wilmington/Baltimore area?

I had a feeling that this would be a very wet winter. Wet from rain and/or snow .. but very wet. It looks like a pattern is really getting going to dump on us all winter long. I don't mind. I love snow and I love rainy days.

(as long as I dont' have to drive in them)

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't posted my maps today, I am going to do it a little later on. I am having trouble with photoshop.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Cool the 12th is my birthday, i hope i get some snow this year!!

Defently keep us posted!

Zintac

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hey not posting maps, This storm, as I said in my first post, could be rain which it will be. could see some snow on the backside through ill and ind, but not a whole lot at this point mostly rain... However I am confident in a major pre Christmas storm. I am going to start a thread for it, where I will be updating dailey up untill the storm which willl be around the 21th through the 25th//

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
OH NO...

I'll be monitoring this thread closely... you guys have done so well with the weather predictions in the past...

My wife is supposed to be flying out of Ohio on the 12th and returning on the 15th...

no offense, but I hope you're wrong this time...

No, he got the last one wrong, it didn't snow once here in Ohio, nor anywhere eastward.. just in Min and the Dakodas.. big surprise there..

Hope your right this time! I hate the cold without snow!!

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
major bummer. o well hope this next one will be better

Zintac

top topics

join