It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broad Life Views

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Okay... I was wondering about how everybody else perceives the world around them. Like... You see the world (or at least I see the world) in first person view... And I can think about my decisions and am usually in complete control. I say usually because sometimes you do things without thinking and after doing them you think that it was very unlike you to do that and you don't know why you did that. But anyway everything is in first person and you are conscious of everything.

Now how does this lead to conspiracy? Well have you ever thought about other people? Does everybody else see like you do? Is everybody else aware like you are? Are other people like you? Or are you just special and the only one? By you i mean am I just special and the only one and everybody else isn't. For example, could this be similar to the Matrix where everything is a program for my mind? I say my mind because I don't even know if you reading this are like me or not! Maybe your responses are part of the program too! How will I ever know? Like... The feeling of being "special" kinda makes me wonder... Am I the only one how I am?

The other thing I wanted to address was the whole usually being in control item. Why does this happen? Why do you do things you wouldn't normally without being aware until it is done? Is the program working into me as well? Am I special because i can fight the "program"? Am I not special at all and everybody is like this? Is everybody aware like I am? If so how can people live with themselves doing horrid things like beheading others and such? Just imagining that in first person is ridiculous and makes me think others can't be like me. Or are they? How can you live with yourself after that? how can your mind accept such horrid actions? Is this the stuff they wouldn't normally do? Or are they not like me?

If I am special then why me? Why am I a special one? Why is there a program built around me? What makes me worth in such a way to build this huge world around me? Am I the only one left? Is this consciousness even real? Are you even real?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by scarecrow58
Okay... I was wondering about how everybody else perceives the world around them. Like... You see the world (or at least I see the world) in first person view... And I can think about my decisions and am usually in complete control. I say usually because sometimes you do things without thinking and after doing them you think that it was very unlike you to do that and you don't know why you did that.

Which has a bit to do with the little voice I have written a thread about Here the 'memory' voice can be decieving and keep you off of your toes..

But anyway everything is in first person and you are conscious of everything.

Now how does this lead to conspiracy? Well have you ever thought about other people?

Yes, all the time as a child.. and even now... I used to move 'me' into other people.. although it was frightening the first time.. but I wondered one time as a child why I am in here.. or ... in this body and why not another... and I was greeted with a most interesting answer... lol

Does everybody else see like you do?

I suppose you mean... Like YOU do.. and well quite frankly no and yes.
Everyone does at one point in their life.. and sometimes it comes back again..
but the way we see changes depending on our mental structure..

Is everybody else aware like you are?

Once again I suppose you mean.... Like YOU are.. and well .. no.. because being aware is alllllll allll allll all about focus/intention.. some people like to hide their focus.. I'm sure you can think of some instances where people hide their focus/intention..

Are other people like you?

Once again.. supposing that you mean like YOU... and.. no... not everyone is the same in that regard.. our common characteristics stop at the physical aspects.. thought can take on many many forms.. not human although within a human.

Or are you just special and the only one? By you i mean am I just special and the only one and everybody else isn't.

special? by no means... no one and nothing is special.... that idea was hatched by someone who FELT lesser... not by someone who WAS lesser...

For example, could this be similar to the Matrix where everything is a program for my mind?

similar yes... everything is a program for your mind........... .. .. ... that would imply your mind is outside of that matrix.. and that you are not a program, or what you think you are is a program...
in short..
No, its not like matrix in its literal senses.. it just brings up great thoughts..
There are real people out there dying and people out there having sex and doing drugs.. etc..
Your mind is a concept ... so is the word that I use to describe what you really are.. which is THOUGHT... because it is all there can be... thought.. its everywhere in every shape and color... the problem is... the paint has overlapped and smeared and no one can tell what the heck the picture is... so we have to take it appart layer by layer and decipher what the person wanted to contribute.. type of thing..

I say my mind because I don't even know if you reading this are like me or not!

ahh the golden ticket... I think you have struck a very solid chord here..
no two people are 'the same' ... because of experience.... where people become the same.. is where people accept anothers experience as equal to theirs... we all have this tendency to have everyone around us vibrating at the same level of thought we are.... which can be tiring.. just accepting is what is necessary and working from there..

Maybe your responses are part of the program too!

ahhhh another golden chord..
If you give me what you have, I will give you what I have... lol

its like a computer programmed door.. you have to say the right thing to get inside.. lol

How will I ever know? Like...

To just sit and listen... to just sit and stare... to feel what is NOW... because our past lies to us constantly ...

The feeling of being "special" kinda makes me wonder... Am I the only one how I am?

Feeling special is the worst of all traits... it is the most painful mask to tear off our face... it brings so much flesh with it. heed those strong words. It is one thing to BE special and another to feel special... one works, one doesn't..

The other thing I wanted to address was the whole usually being in control item. Why does this happen?

Control stems from the NEED to have things a certain way.... usually a person will control either for gain... gain for one or two... or for many... sometimes for all..
its both ying and yang so to speak..
it happens because people want to influence other people to adapt to their frequency .. to their level of thought.. it can be good or bad.. it depends on the source.

Why do you do things you wouldn't normally without being aware until it is done? Is the program working into me as well?

Because something convinced me it was a good idea, because bad ones apparently exist... and that the idea EYE came up with is special for some particular reason.. to benefit me, or not.

Am I special because i can fight the "program"?

As I stated earlier no one is special.... everyone has the ability to be good, but darkness cannot do good... because darkness runs from light.. (just flip the light-switch for a demonstration)

Am I not special at all and everybody is like this?

thats not the reason why your not special.. everyone is in a human .. thats a given.. the problem is some people think they are in one thing or another...

C O N T I N U E D ..............

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by scarecrow58
Is everybody aware like I am?

Once again... no.... they were at one point in their life... can be again.. but no most people are not like you... focus/intention moulds our life.. and most times there are many varying attributes to that structure...

If so how can people live with themselves doing horrid things like beheading others and such?

That little voice convinces them that... they were someone else than.. or ARE someone else now..
they forgive themselves and torture themselves..
or they don't care, and it fuels the behavior..
or... they care, but cannot bear the results of thinking it out.. so they repeat life in a repetitious manner... perpetuating self-decay..

Just imagining that in first person is ridiculous and makes me think others can't be like me.

Let me rape or murder someone you are really close to and we'll have this conversation again... me from the dirt, and you from the prison cell...

When you attack what someone believes to be THEM.. or a part of them.. you are going to reap the 'benefits' of that encounter.... and I use the word benefits loosely..

Or are they?

No.

How can you live with yourself after that?

By creating someone who would/wouldn't have done it in your place
By putting myself on their team
By forgiving/condemning or praising/reinforcing that person depending on whoever you created
By Believing your creation...

how can your mind accept such horrid actions?

It doesn't ..... the person I created does the accepting... whoever it is.. I'll either condemn/forgive the action... or praise/reinforce the action...

Is this the stuff they wouldn't normally do?

normally? is this normal person a creation; that of which either does, or doesn't do the acts which you describe..

Or are they not like me?

One should hope not... but they can be.. or you can be.. depending on who you create..

If I am special then why me?

You aren't special... so no need to wonder..

Why am I a special one?

... You aren't... no one is. that idea is a construct made by people who FELT/THOUGHT they were lesser.

Why is there a program built around me?

a program? .. thats a bit of a cold term to use.. but contrary to its climate.. its there as a creation... as a representation of power.... it is a power all on its own... it has its purpose... but whatever has a beginning has an end.. and this thought was copied, which is the problem with humanity right now.. copying thoughts that aren't healthy or balanced.

What makes me worth in such a way to build this huge world around me?

You are only worth whatever you put into the machine... a pop machine with no money in it is only worth the pop thats locked in it..
so thats your answer in a nutshell... thats why its there... to unlock whats inside with whats outside and combine them in holy matrimony.. hahahah macaroni..

Am I the only one left?

You wish.......... you aren't the last one yet...

Is this consciousness even real?

Sure seems like it doesn't it..... you don't have a non-conciousness to compare it to though... so it is self-existant.. without a reference..

Are you even real?

More real than you..... atleast to me... right? does that make sense?

You only begin to become real when I agree on certain aspects of you.. like shape... manners, characteristics of a human, vocal pattern etc..

So ... until I am in your presence hearing you, or experiecing you... or even seeing your typing.. that lets me know that there is another 'REAL' creature reaching out.. lol

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just in the past couple of weeks the have been an incredible number of Deaths around me. I talk to a friend or acquaintance, and they'll tell me of a relative who died. Gotten to the point that I'm afraid to ask people "So how's the family?".

It's as if God is in this Smiting mood, and it's centered around the people I know.
But it can't be that way. God surely can't be effing up the lives of everyone else just to give ME a message, can he? Can he?

Surely I'm not important enough in the Grand Scheme for such radical attention?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi
Just in the past couple of weeks the have been an incredible number of Deaths around me. I talk to a friend or acquaintance, and they'll tell me of a relative who died. Gotten to the point that I'm afraid to ask people "So how's the family?".

It's as if God is in this Smiting mood, and it's centered around the people I know.
But it can't be that way. God surely can't be effing up the lives of everyone else just to give ME a message, can he? Can he?

Surely I'm not important enough in the Grand Scheme for such radical attention?

41. Jesus said, "Whoever has something in hand will be given more, and whoever has nothing will be deprived of even the little they have."

Those who have faith.. or belief shall either increase in light .. or their flames shall flicker out... do not worry so much.. keep faith

I myself have noticed this... complications in surgeries.. random colds, or deaths.. all over... my step mothers mom is in hospital dying right now due to complications in surgery.. christmas is the time of knowledge.. that is the present... not material things.. we tried to hide the fact ... but we are going to be plagued with death if we choose not to learn... acceptance and understanding is the spirit of this holiday..

Yeh.. you are being given a sign... of your own faith.. to awaken yourself.. to scare yourself conscious.. because your half asleep..

Its a sign that you should be taking people more seriously... people are not joking... this is real.... we are here to give you the keys which you need... its taken people thousands of years to gather them ... now they are being given away for free.. in an ever increasing amount. Theres almost too much information.. it will have you in circles until the truth just beats you in the farking head....

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I was wondering about how everybody else perceives the world around them. Like.

I am not real clear as to what you are asking for here. Are you wanting to know about what our opinions are of the world's present condition? I will refrain from answering this until you have had a chance to clarify.

And I can think about my decisions and am usually in complete control. I say usually because sometimes you do things without thinking and after doing them you think that it was very unlike you to do that and you don't know why you did that.
We never act or react to a circumstance the way we would normally think we would. That's why I tell people that they never know what the'd do in any given situation until they are there. I believe that that is why we should never make "Well, I'd..." remarks;in all honesty, we don't know what we would do.

Now how does this lead to conspiracy? Well have you ever thought about other people? Does everybody else see like you do? Is everybody else aware like you are? Are other people like you?

Not at all. I often feel like a stranger in a strange land. I don't think that the majority of the people know a portion of what's really going on in the world. While I make no claims to know everything, I think that I realize more than most. It doesn't make me special;it just makes me, me.

could this be similar to the Matrix where everything is a program for my mind?
We all exist within our own realities. Unfortunately, our individual realities merge to become what is known as the unified reality,which is what is perceived on the outside of our being. In all truthfulness, the mind has duped us into thinking that what is "out there" is really out there rather than in here..(Pointing towards my head)

Why do you do things you wouldn't normally without being aware until it is done?
Again, we never act or react to a circumstance the way we would normally think we would.

Is this consciousness even real? Are you even real?
I am only real in the sense that I am exactly what your mind figures it needs along its journey.. Just as you are only real in the sense that you are what my mind has declared necessary to achieve my ultimate goal. You see...until one realizes that there is only unity,there will always be questions such as you have asked.

Some will ask, "So the guy I talked to down at the coffee shop this morning was just a creation of my own consciousness?" Yep,as you were of his.
I know that is a bit mind-boggling, but that is the real untainted system we live in. We are a unity aiming to achieve a certain goal. What that goal is,I am not certain. However, that unity,what we call our minds, devises these figures,our indiidual bodies, to help us attain that unforseen goal.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 6-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
As far as what I meant when I said do you see the world like I do... I meant it.. Do you see life in first person perspective? How you literally see the world.. Not interpret it but see it. Can you see first person? Or do you see third person? Is your idea of third person my idea of first person? When you see black are you really seeing my white but your mind tells you it is black so when you see it you register black? How can I be so sure you even see anything at all? I guess what I am trying to say is that I see the world through my perspective only and I wonder if other people have their perspectives too. I wonder this because I can never know what they see... Will I ever know if your perception is the same as mine? (If you perceive at all!)

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarecrow58
As far as what I meant when I said do you see the world like I do... I meant it.. Do you see life in first person perspective? How you literally see the world.. Not interpret it but see it. Can you see first person? Or do you see third person? Is your idea of third person my idea of first person? When you see black are you really seeing my white but your mind tells you it is black so when you see it you register black? How can I be so sure you even see anything at all? I guess what I am trying to say is that I see the world through my perspective only and I wonder if other people have their perspectives too. I wonder this because I can never know what they see... Will I ever know if your perception is the same as mine? (If you perceive at all!)

Well,certainly..I think we view it from our individual perspectives....however, individual perspectives are based upon the combined knowledge of the unity..What I mean is that the unity has access to all different ways of looking at things and does so through individualization.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

join