It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video about Flying Saucers from Billy Meier

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
David Biedny over at the Paracast Radio show examined a photo supplied by Michael Horn and discovered inconsistencies. He came to the conclusion the picture was faked by bringing two pictures together. No computer technology, no photoshop or anything like that was needed to create this photo. It was and still is a normal technique that can be done in a photographic room and would have been available for someone to use back in the 70's if they were wishing to manipulate a photgraph.

I guess the problem is that the person creating this photo back in the 70's didn't realise that 25 - 30 years on, anyone with a computer and imaging expertise would be able to bring this image into their computer and thoroughly examine it.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb
Dallas, if you do a search of the forums, you will find out why Michael Horn was banned. It was fully deserved. Talk about the rantings of a mad man. He certainly doesn't do Meier any favours, not that Meier himself does either

Thanks for that. Horn ran in to troubles at ATS, so Meier's stuff becomes suspect, I disagree.
We are not talking about Horn or Meier, we're discussing Winter's recent presentation (Mar/06) on Mr Meier's materials that I, at least, have not seen before.

I respect your thoughts as I do all other ATS Members. Just suggesting we stick closer to the subject matter re this thread. Horn seemed open and of course supporting of the Billy Meier experiences. Winter's seems supporting too, just not supported by FIGU. And, after some investigation I'm wondering if dollars aren't more paramount to Winters than his presented pics and video?

Dallas

Dallas

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sweet Jesus..

Billy Meier is such a big bad Hoaxer..

I cannot understand how anybody with half a brain, could believe in even 1/10 of what that man says or writes!!

On the fun side though....it's somewhat entertaining sometimes to watch these con men slippin' and slidin' to get their photos and opinions out to the media...

..there is a sucker born every minute

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i beleive its true, and I can feel it..
U can too heres how to do it:

Now I present to you just in summary conditions for contacts with cosmic friends and with our Creator. These conditions are presented in the text of “Talks” thereinafter more in detail. If your thoughts are too materialistic, and your emotions are pent up, focus on removal of these barriers. These conditions are actually abidance by our Creator’s cosmic laws; by them you increase and stabilize your vibratory - spiritual level. Cosmic people long for contact with every man, who fulfils these conditions. Till July 6, 1998, 670 000 people in the Czech Republic have experienced such contacts. After fulfilment of these conditions, everybody can contact the Creator, too.

1. The life should be affectionate, harmonious, decent, based on spiritual sentiment. Love your spirit and your body too; by that you love your Creator, for you are his component. Don’t drink alcohol to excess, preferably not at all; don’t smoke cigarettes excessively, preferably not at all. Forbear yourself !!!

2. Love other human fellowmen, including those, who harm you, because they are doing only what they know. Forgive them!

3. Love everything in the Creation, “sentient” and “insentient”, as nature, vegetable kingdom, animals, and the planet Earth which is a higher being than we are, too.

4. Reduce eating of meat to minimum, or not a whit (communication could begin approximately 10 days after that day).

5. Liquidate - destroy negative literature, as books and magazines about wars, eroticism and negative extraterrestrial beings (UFO - abductions, infalls of spaceships, etc.). Don’t communicate with negative extraterrestrial beings.

6. Don’t read negative books and magazines, don’t watch negative films; it is reasonable to ignore politics, because it is full of coarse vibrations.

7. Don’t possess redundant property (2 and more houses for yourself, 2 and more cars for yourself ... etc.)

8. Help people in need according to your potentiality.

9. Work for people at least regarding dissemination of informations about cosmic friends, in a moderate and unobtrusive manner, of course.

10. Don’t harm other creatures.

For such contacts you need no radio telescopes, no projects CETI or SETI !!!!!

The form of address could be advanced in this way:

“Dear Creator, I love You; I pray for a contact
- with You;
- with my cosmic friends;
- with Ashtar, Ptaah, ...” (etc.)

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
at the 16th annual international ufo congress convention and film festival you jritzmann have been totally discredited by michael horn, its a personal thing i feel sorry for you none of meiers stuff has been debunked the challenge is open to all go for it

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I feel sorry for people who actually think any of miers stuff is real.

He better tell his alien friends their craft is in need of some repairs LMFAO

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyrobbo
at the 16th annual international ufo congress convention and film festival you jritzmann have been totally discredited by michael horn, its a personal thing i feel sorry for you none of meiers stuff has been debunked the challenge is open to all go for it

LMAO...yeah ok.

(sorry for the one line response, but...well...ya know.)

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyrobbo

Correction: ALL of meier's stuff has been debunked. It's already been gone for. Meier is one of the easier cases to debunk. Mr. Horn, motor mouth that he is, is incapable of discrediting anyone but himself. garbage can lids for UFOs, dinosaur pictures stolen and chopped to provide time travel 'proof,' actresses off of tv used as aliens, strings hanging UFOs from the ceiling, a ray gun made from plastic parts available on e-bay. The list is long, distinguished, and well documented. Since you are new here, do yourself a favor and search for meier and read through some of the threads. I don't think we want to go through this again. If you want to join the cult, feel free, but, please, few want to drink the Kool Aid with you.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Another thread dragged up from the dead to promote poorly constructed wedding cake models?

I wish Cult Meier would divorce itself from these forums and go troll itself elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnyrobbo

There's obvious friction there. Horn's attempt to promote Billy's pics/vids as real seemed to have diminished the authenticity. I'm not saying I'm a skeptic of the Meier's stuff, just a bit skeptical of Horn's over-effort defending Billy's stuff. Is Horn profiting from FIGU/Meire materials?, I'm not sure and too lazy to look into it further.

It's obvious when reviewing relevant threads the subject's been beaten to death. For some reason anything Meires related is like stoking a very-hot fire here.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tkmelb

Dallas, if you do a search of the forums, you will find out why Michael Horn was banned. It was fully deserved. Talk about the rantings of a mad man. He certainly doesn't do Meier any favours, not that Meier himself does either
I remember that thread,and yes Mr.Horn deserved to be banned.He was very ignorant towards evidence presented by ATS members and was abusive towards anyone who didn't believe the garbage that Billy M. produces.I used to believe the Meier case until I came to ATS and saw the evidence presented by J.R. and many other ATS member proving it to be a hoax.Thanks to those who helped me open my eyes and see what garbage the Meier case really is.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm aware of Horn and the troubles he found himself in, here at ATS --more than once. But thanks for the suggestion perhaps there are others that may wish to do your suggested search.

What troubled me about Horn was a quote reference on his site that interested me and when I tracked it to the source it had nothing to do with Meire at all. I emailed Horn about it too. Since that I have not been back to his site.

A few months ago I read a UFO Magazine Article with absolute bull comments about the principle photo analyst here at ATS. Guess who the UFO Mag interview was with?, starts with an H and ends with an n.

When your telling things to people that you wish them to believe, you want to be squeaky clean else no one will believe. I wish him the best and actually connected or not, I don't take in anything written by Horn as being a true representation of BM's stuff.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
I don't take in anything written by Horn as being a true representation of BM's stuff.
Dallas

Well we're in the same boat, as I dont take *anything* Horn says as true. In my opinion, he's a venomous zealot the likes of which the UFO study community has never seen. He literally thrives on negative attention, and thats attention I'll never give him again. He's pounding me in UFO magazine for the simple sake I wont grant him any time, nor words. He's a non-issue to me.

But, I will say I wear him bashing me in a publication like a badge of honor.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by schuyler

Correction: ALL of meier's stuff has been debunked.

Correction: That is an opinion schuyler. It is also an opinion I don't share. What you refer to as 'debunking' is anti-Meier fanatics using second, third, fourth and fifth generation photos and information, falling all over themselves with unsubstantiated allegations and fantasies.

In fact, no one at ATS (including me) has ever been to Billy Meiers house in Switzerland or talked to Billy Meier. It is simply a case of the blind debunking the blind.

I believe that the Billy Meier case involving flying saucers and aliens from outer space is mostly true but has become deliberately and severely contaminated with disinformation and misinformation over the past 25 years.

But thanks for your post anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
One of my favorite Meier photos is the wedding cake with the piece that falls off and is lying there unnoticed by the photographer.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Is the video not working for anyone else?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by yuefo

One of my favorite Meier photos is the wedding cake with the piece that falls off and is lying there unnoticed by the photographer.

It is the favorite of many yuefo. What is the basis for your statement that it is "lying there unnoticed by the photographer" or that it is "the piece that falls off"? More specifically what would make you think that the object that is circled came from above or that it fell off? A diagram would be helpful in understanding what you are trying to allege. Also a before and after photo (provenance please) would be appreciated.

Thanks for your interest in this thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Originally posted by jritzmann

Weak. Unconvincing. No provenance. Nice try, though. Thanks for the effort.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

We really don't need to rehash this again do we? It's a well known fact that John Lear believes Billy Meier and the photos, it's also a well known fact that Jeff Ritzmann does not, the photographic evidence is there for all to see and decide for themselves.

This has been done to death in several threads to no avail, let's not waste time on the "wedding cake" details again there's no point in it.

Springer...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join