It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

i wounder why

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
the ats page layout cant stay the same for more then a month???

before i joined i roamed ats for sometime and realized the layout always changes but usually the old buttons and functions are still there, just a different color or shape.

why?? it was nice before too!




posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
the ats page layout cant stay the same for more then a month???




Actually, I think they had that last layout for at least 6 months.

I'm sure you will get used to the latest changes soon enough.

And welcome to ATS.



[edit on 12/5/2006 by Mechanic 32]



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Huh?
ATS has had that old interface for a good three or four years I know!! It was time for a change in my opinion.



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Huh?
ATS has had that old interface for a good three or four years I know!! It was time for a change in my opinion.


here is from the last upgrade:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/5/2006 by Mechanic 32]



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I wish they`d get rid of all these ad`s flashing all the time.Most of them link to site most people could google for if they wanted.

I know to further improve the site, but it was fine for the user`s before.I hope they don`t keep trying to improve and pass the best only to start making it worse.

i prefered it when there was less people with knowledge than more people with no knowledge.it would be great if people could only come here of 18 cos the post by some people under that age are rubbish.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sorry ATS has to make money somhow. They arn't selling us anything. We don't pay to come to ATS. So I have to agree that the Ads should stay. I like the new layout. And I bet that it will too chainge sometime in the future. It's their website. They can do whatever they want with it in all actuality. Its just nice of them to offer a good place for everyone to share their opinions.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Sorry ATS has to make money somhow. They arn't selling us anything. We don't pay to come to ATS. So I have to agree that the Ads should stay. I like the new layout. And I bet that it will too chainge sometime in the future. It's their website. They can do whatever they want with it in all actuality. Its just nice of them to offer a good place for everyone to share their opinions.



Of course that`s true and you can`t please everybody all the time.Having said that the original good idea and site that was started has now been taken over to the point where it seems money would be the driving force rather than the original idea.Unless the original idea was money to begin with.
I just liked it before.it was kinda like a hand built sports car that was built for love of the product.Now it`s as if a big multi national has moved in to explot the name and product of the past and build a more modern technological version in less time for more bucks.

Guess my love for old Astons creep`s in on modern life.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join