It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do something about it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I recently had a life changing epiphone.

We sit here and discuss about how horrible our government is, and how it's going to take over the world.

We sit here and talk about gathering together and marching on Washington, dreaming about taking the clutches of power away from the elite and putting it back into the hands of the people.

We sit here and talk about how elite coorporations run the government and how sad it is that our nation has steered way off course from the intentions of the Founding Fathers.

And yet in the end, we just sit here. On our computers. In our leather chairs, with our microwave pizzas and hot pockets.

I'm done with sitting.

For the next two years I'm going to work my ass off at a local community college, building up my transcript records, participating in the student government, taking honors and gifted classes, basically doing whatever I can do to stand out from the rest.

Then I'm going to follow those rich elite bastard children straight into the schools which produce the very people in power that run America, and the world.

Yale University.

Sun Tzu says the best way to defeat your enemy, is to strike from within. I will do just that, formulating friendships with the sons and daughters of the elite.

I will hopefully give the common man something we've all hoped for. A man hailing from the lower to lower middle class. A man with integrity, virtue, and a seething hatred for the rich which he percieves to have intention to eliminate the middle class. My father is the product of the globalization the elite, which so happened to graduate from Yale, are trying to enforce upon us. I've had to worry about food much less money for college for the past five years since our president and his cronies have taken office.

I hate them for how they've shaped my families life for the past 5 years. I HATE THEM!

And I WILL do something about it. I promise to ALL you people who have experianced just what the new America is doing to its citizens, I promise they won't continue subjugating us WITHOUT A FIGHT.

I promise.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
That seems to be a major criticism of us who sit at these types of sites. We all sit and moan and complain about how bad it is, but in the end, it all seems to be lights and smoke. Most of us never really do anything about the things we complain about. I guess we think that if we bring it to enough people's attention, someone else will get the ball rolling.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That's the main problem with people.

They are passionate and trully care about what's going on around them (most of them anyways)

But they assume they are powerless ... and they just wait for someone else to do something. Someone powerful and with influence.

But we are not powerless. I don't have a dime to my name. I infact owe around $10,000 due to an accident I was in.

My parents can't help me, they're too worried about house payments and food. They've already went through my college money to support us.

But yet I look at the tuition price of around $40,000 a year as nothing compared to the influence an ambitious young man like myself can achieve.

In my mind it's defeating these pigs (whom are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands, and for the financial difficulties of millions more) first, and paying those loans second.

We CAN make a difference. It just takes effort!

And in my case, a hatred that burns brighter than my concern for my well being ...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey

And in my case, a hatred that burns brighter than my concern for my well being ...

Would you mind spelling this out for me? As a parent of teens, I find this disturbing.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Intrepid, Grey is probably referring to a hatred of the present world system... I don't know,but that's what I'd hedge my bets on.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I will glady explain, Intrepid.

When Bush took office he gave a tax incentive for big buisness to outsource over seas. Call a Microsoft hotline and the chances are some guy in India will answer. These are jobs AMERICANS need and deserve!

My father worked for IMC, an automotive company in which he wrote software for. He was making good money, enough to support the family. Then the tax incentive came.

Like so many others employed by big buisness, my father lost his job to a damn towel head who works for 8 dollars an hour and probably preaches to his kids who will become suicide bombers about how horrible the zionists and the Americans are.

For a while my dad couldn't find work. My mom lost her beauty supply, one of the only things she loved, because my dad helped pay payments on it because it was starting to have negative profit return. It was more of a joy for her than a buisness venture.

I'll never forget her face when she lost that store ...

My dad eventually got into real estate, which, due to the market in my area is going nose first into the ground. He's making barely any money from it.

My mom now sells Jewlery ... for about 14 bucks an hour ... in a mall.

We live basically on my moms pay check ... I'm going to get a job at the local movie theatres soon hopefully, so that will help.

At this time when most are worried about vacation and christmas presents, we're worried about F*CKING FOOD.

SO F*CK THE NEOCONS, F*CK BIG BUISNESS AND F*CK THOSE WHO SUBJUGATE THE LITTLE MAN TO MAKE PROFIT.

I F*CKING HATE THEM. I HATE THEM.

And like I said I will do something about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Intrepid, Grey is probably referring to a hatred of the present world system... I don't know,but that's what I'd hedge my bets on.

I understand that SoT, I'm just concerned. We've all had these feeling since the Happy Days years but "And in my case, a hatred that burns brighter than my concern for my well being." needs to be looked at. I understand those feelings, been there, I just want to make sure that this kid has an avenue to let out.

U2u me anytime Grey. I'm here every day.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thank you, trully, for your concern Intrepid.

I did word that a little destructivly. Don't worry though, the avenue in which I will let this hate out of will benefit me and hopefully the lives of millions.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Grey, more people like you are needed in this world. Something needs to be done, I think most people are either blind to the circumstances that surround them or they choose not to act because of the fear that exists inside them. I can tell you one thing, if change is to occur, people are going to need to get out of their damn cocoons and do something about it. What is something you ask? Something is anything.

join