It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSNN is broke ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
hi - i know this *should* be sent to staff via the " complaint " button - but that has diasspeared

so :

i have just uploaded my latest attempt at an ATSNN story and it just looks like a normal thread post , what is going on

sure it says " pending " but the reply button is enabled - and the thread gives my name and profile

what happened to " anonymous submissions "

shouldnt pending articles be feld for review by staff before being opened to vote ?

hell , where has the vote gone ????

has ATSNN been downgraded ???

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
hi - i know this *should* be sent to staff via the " complaint " button - but that has diasspeared

The "Complain" button is still available in the "Member Center."

i have just uploaded my latest attempt at an ATSNN story and it just looks like a normal thread post , what is going on

sure it says " pending " but the reply button is enabled - and the thread gives my name and profile

what happened to " anonymous submissions "

We're under a major overhaul and much like an Ikea jungle jim, there's a few missing/extra parts, and SO is wildly swinging the monkey wrench sans instructions. In other words everything will be hunky dory on ATSmas morning.

Take a few moments to listen to this, and get in ATSmas spirit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

The "Complain" button is still available in the "Member Center."

DOH ! hey so it is - i am going to have to go on an ATS " walk about " to explore all the new stuff

if i do not reapear in a day or two - send a search party to follow the trail of discarded bannana skins to rescue me

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
For those new to ATS, or too busy with all other newness, here's the link to member center:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Complain is near the bottom of the menu on the left.

top topics

join