It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Strange Experience

page: 1

join
share:
umf

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Excuse my poor english, it is my 2nd language.

I understand this story might be hard to believe and I have not told a single person this until now. I came across this site and found it to be the best place to tell it if ever but am ready for any scrutiny.

I would like to share an experience I had in the winter of 1996 when I was 16. My father & I took a ski trip to Mammoth and stayed close to the resort in a loft. It was our second night there and I went to bed on the top loft and my dad slept on the bed at the bottom. I woke up in the middle of the night covered in sweat and levitated about 3-4 feet off my bed. What I saw next you might not believe but it is the truth. I saw 4 big headed/eyed aliens at each corner of my bed. I screamed, fell the 3-4 feet down to the bed and they were gone. I ran down to the bathroom and my dad was still asleep. When I went into the bathroom I took off my clothes and noticed 4 perfectly alligned dots on the top of my shoulder & on my leg above my knee(I can't remember if it was my left or right to be honest). These dots looked like if I had been pin pricked and the blood was still new/not yet scabbed.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm glad you shared your experience. You have carried that with you for 10 years, I bet it felt good to get it off your chest, as they say.

When things like this happen... write it down and if you have a camera take pictures if you can.

Has anything else happened to you in the last ten years?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Four !! That's quite a lot. My guess is they were showing you that you can exist outside of your body, and that's why they had you levitated so high up. And they stood at each corner to show you they have you fully guarded. Possibly this was to let you know you were safe no matter what happened.

Was there any danger that you were in at the time? It seems like the type of thing they'd do to ease someone's anxiety about death. At least that's what it seems like to me?

The four dots would possibly be a sign, left to let you know the experience was real. And they could have been made by the beings touching your body with implements. Some of them have to touch us with implements because their hands melt us or cause burns. We're like jelly to them so they hold us with instruments which leave suction marks or a pattern of pin pricks.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the world. It is very vivid and moving

umf

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
observe50 - Yes it did feel good to get it off my chest. I was very young then and did not think about buying a camera to take pictures. Perhaps if it happened a few years later I would have. Nothing like this has happened again to me.

probedbygrays - There was no danger to my life at this time. Thank you for your extra insight on this, it is greatly appreciated and makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
umf
it may be comforting to know that a good friend of mine confided in me several years ago that he, too, had almost the exact same experience, also in the early to mid 90's. Waking in bed in the middle of the night, sweating, surrounded by light and levitated off the bed about 5 or 6 inches. It's always nice to hear a validating story. Thanks for sharing yours.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Interesting story umf, thanks for posting it.

I've never had any direct encounters with any ET's, and to be quite honest I'm not sure I'd want to. Even if they seemed to have peaceful motives I'd still be scared out of my wits.

Regardless, I still enjoy reading people's experiences. Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

join