It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Holy War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Once again I believe we need to understand this Jesus fellow a little bit better...

After the death of Jesus, some disciples formed their own inner circle identifying him as the Messiah. However, neither Jesus nor his initial followers were Christians and Jesus never claimed to be the Messiah which the Jews of his day were expecting, nor did he say that he would rise from the dead to rule over a new world as some of the early Christians proclaimed. Neither did Jesus say that "God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son" as a sacrificial lamb for the sins of the world. Jesus did not say that "the world through him might be saved." Further, he did not state, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world". Various groups sprang up after Jesus' death. Some of them were initially following John the Baptist. There was a great deal of competition among the various groups claiming to be following the teachings of Jesus. The first followers of Jesus had no affiliation with the cult of Christ which was formed after the death of Jesus.

About Jesus Christ and Christianity

****I would like to warn though.... in amongst his history lesson and ranting (as we all do) there is false-hood... I just want you to see some of the truths about the perversion that happened after Jesus was crucified****

[edit on 12/6/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

I hope you dont mind if I use them time and time again for the rest of my days!

I'd be honored! Truly, though - the first two I didn't come up with...but were freely given. The last ones I invented today!

God bless you!

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
****I would like to warn though.... in amongst his history lesson and ranting (as we all do) there is false-hood...

Taking a few breadcrumbs along for navigation would also be a good suggestion!

ala Hansel and Gretel, remember those 2?

I just want you to see some of the truths about the perversion that happened after Jesus was crucified****

Or *john* perhaps? John Doe (roe/hind?)...

It might be somehow approached as a RPG...evolving into Deus ex machine...or a Mexican radio (dj'd by Maria Juana the 13th BBQ Iguana?)...

what you think is what you become? You ARE what you eat! (unless you remain asleep and IT eats YOU!)

The New Testament is actually continued prophesy veiled and coded....
the prophets understand that the only strength a man (flesh) has toward success is conviction...the spirit is willing but must sometimes be *fooled* into becoming.

I truly believe that the end DOES justify the means!

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
The reason we are in a "holy war" is because of the long standing feud between christians and muslims. I'll explain how the jews play into this in a minute.

Whoa,wait a minute there, sparky!!
Judaism predates both Christianity and Islam... As a matter of fact,Christianityand Islam are just "sisters" of Judaism. Any battle that has waged in the Middle East has a foundation in the conflicts of the Jews and Arabs.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
your thread starter has the heading: The True Holy War

these skirmishes on Earth are not The True Holy War ..........
the Holy War takes place between the 'heavenly' armies led by Michael
versus the 'fallen host, of Angels' led by Satan, nee; Lucifer

at the end of the age-of-grace on earth,
Satan will no longer have access to that celestial 'heaven' & throne room,
Satan will be cast to earth itself (rather than having free range of the total cosmos)

Later on, the spiritual fallen angels are cast into a lake-of-fire
and Satan & his manifestations are locked up in the bottomless pit for the duration of the Millenial reign.

That is the true, holy war
humanity is only a pawn in the strategic battles,
at least that's how i see it.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
NO war is HOLY.

Holy War is an ox y moron... (an ox and a moron? LOL)

In 'heaven' all things are pure (holy) and therefore oxymorons are an external testimony to our (humankind's) difficulty with binary truth....instead we dogmatically make our truth into a duality which is the very essence of all war.

The end of war is the unification/resolution of duality - the merging of the two (snake and dove) into the phoenix rising.

And also, the jihad started with Cain and Abel...

ENVY.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
NO war is HOLY.

Holy War is an ox y moron... (an ox and a moron? LOL)

In 'heaven' all things are pure (holy) and therefore oxymorons are an external testimony to our (humankind's) difficulty with binary truth....instead we dogmatically make our truth into a duality which is the very essence of all war.

The end of war is the unification/resolution of duality - the merging of the two (snake and dove) into the phoenix rising.

And also, the jihad started with Cain and Abel...

ENVY.

praises.... amazing truth... and if we keep going... we'll be cained... un-Abel...(unable..)

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That's good scriptural insight into the Holy War between Michael's angels and the fallen, except for one thing. This particular battle took place in the past. It is mentioned in Revelation, but occurred at the beginning of Creation when Lucifer rebelled against God, and took with him 1/3 of the angels of Heaven.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
That's good scriptural insight into the Holy War between Michael's angels and the fallen, except for one thing. This particular battle took place in the past. It is mentioned in Revelation, but occurred at the beginning of Creation when Lucifer rebelled against God, and took with him 1/3 of the angels of Heaven.

Lucifer NEVER rebelled against God....only against the oppression of the rulers...
and the 'fall' was a purposeful one - not one that is worthy of human (mortal) judgment!

It is taking place RIGHT NOW - there is no 'past' or 'future' in reality - just NOW and NOW is all around us...

And so, by that same idea...it is ALREADY won...and no one loses in this war!

What sense can you make of that?

Peace is the expected end - determined by FREE will and FREE thought...and in peace there is no such thing as a loser except for DEATH.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Now those are some truly strange, chaotic fictions.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Now those are some truly strange, chaotic fictions.

my friend you live in a chaotic fiction.. lol haha

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
We all live in a chaotic world, but I certainly don't live in any aspect of fiction. Please be more specific with attempted insults; when they don't make sense, it detracts from the effect.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

We all live in a chaotic world, but I certainly don't live in any aspect of fiction. Please be more specific with attempted insults; when they don't make sense, it detracts from the effect.

it is a fiction... just because you believe something to be fact does not make that so.. I mean look at the science texts from the 1700's..

Besides that..

17 "Even as the God of armies separated of old the light from the darkness and the land from the waters, woman possesses the divine faculty of separating in a man good intentions from evil thoughts.

[edit on 12/6/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The whole reason they HATE YOU is because you are being ruthless.

thats my point,
the USA would of occupied and murdered them a long time ago if they wernt willing to defend their homeland.

that is why this will never end until every american and pro american is out of Iraq.
in their eyes, you are an occupying force, that has setup a puppet government.

This Holy war has always been there, MUSLIMS did not start it, no one can definitivley say WHO started it,

but the USA drastically increased the stakes by illegially invading and occupying Iraq.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Care to distinguish between a "legal" and "illegal" invasion?

And if it's a matter of authority given by the United Nations, as far as I'm concerned the General Assembly could go up in flames and it would be a blessing. I'm not saying what America did was right, but on the other hand, who gets to decide whether its right or not?

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Legal being something like ww2, when there was a threat worth invading over.
Illegial being the use if fraudulent evidence, the maniupulation of a nation overcoming a great tragedy, the empire of media, and the total disregard for international LAW.

But your right, who decides whats legal, and whats not.

I suppose if there was a way to specifiy such, courts and so forth wouldnt need to exist.

Hindsight is the closest thing we have, and in hindsight its clear that this war is illegial.

the UN has its problems, dont get me wrong.
But a world WITHOUT the UN?.. would be very much worse of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join