It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another person silenced?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It seems that the Illuminat Confessions website has disappeared.
The lost post I have on my RSS feed of it was "Illuminati Moveing Against My Website."
illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.com...
The account has been removed from squares[ace.

Does anyone know if this guy was for real?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
He's back and he's bad.

New Leo's Site

Cug

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
And if he keeps posting peoples telephone numbers and addresses I suspect that this site will be shut down before long as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
And if he keeps posting peoples telephone numbers and addresses I suspect that this site will be shut down before long as well.

He better be banned. Now posting peoples telephone numbers is sad but when you're on a site like ATS you should be more cautious of your posts. Someone u2u him before the situation gets out of hand. But it's not like people will actually call those numbers. Doing that is sad. That would make me sad. Now, if you want to give out phone #'s on the internet, that's just plain stupid.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
He's not on here(AFAIK).
He posts the names, phone numbers, email addresses, etc, of Illuminati on his website.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Posting any phone #'s on any internet website is one way to get banned from anything. It's not normal to put phone #'s of people you know, numbers given to you, or especially addresses on the internet because that really ruins your reputation. No offense, but that's sad, and if he expects us to call these numbers that is even sadder.

If someone put phone #'s on the internet would you believe it? It all comes down to this: how much do you believe in the Illuminati, how much do you want to stop them, how much do you want to access their homes.

I suppose he may want to kill all the free masons but he has more of a chance of him getting targetted than the freemasons. It's not like the freemasons to go like "OMFG WHOAMG HERE IS MY NUMBER POST IT ON THE NET"! I'd like him to share his story.

Maybe if he shared his story he would be able to elaborate about what he means. Maybe he has a stupid people disorder, if I were to give out phone #'s on the internet my friends would really despise me, not only that, but people would start to hate me and then when I would call them they would tell me that I dont really have the right person or the right number.

Someone needs to call those numbers and tell those people (who are most likely not with the illuminati) and tell them that their number needs to be put up on the internet.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I actually thought it was quite ironic when people posted John Poindexter's phone number and address on the net. After all he was in charge of the 'total information network' and would have posted any ones address all over. Sort of a quid pro quo.

new topics

top topics

join