It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snippy the horse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well I didn't see this posted, so thought I'd do it.

An article about two great things that go great together, ebay and ufos.

This one is about the remains of snippy the horse:

www.rockymountainnews.com...

Snippy may or may not have been mutilated by aliens, eaten by coyotes or died eventually of two .22 caliber gun shot wounds, but either way it was gonna go for 50g's on ebay, before ownership came into question.

Seems snippys life wasn't half as exciting as his after life.

Just an interesting little article I thought my fellow tinfoil hatters would enjoy.

SPiderj

[edit on 12/5/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

There were no tracks or blood on the ground, but the skin and flesh from the withers to the head were removed, exposing the bone.

Lewis told the world media there was a strange, sweet odor that she likened to incense on the rural ranch in the area where Snippy's remains were found.

The stories grew - the heart and brain were missing, too - and Snippy became the first reported case of animal mutilation by visitors from space.

The first one!! That's very cool. Thanks for sharing that. The incense smell is curious? I wonder what that means. Possibly it was the gods who did it.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Possibly it was the gods who did it.

I for one am of the opinion that the chance of this being men is highly more likely than aliens.

Would love it to be aliens (sorry farm animals), but just don't think it is.

But just my opinion of course.

Glad you liked the article.

Spiderj

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If this hasn't been posted before, I'm surprised. I read about Snippy years ago in a book about Mysteries of the Unexplained put out by Reader's Digest. Apparently it wasn't just Snippy, there was a rash of such incidents in the surrounding area and if I remember correctly some of the other cattle mutiliations had much stranger circumstances. They suspected cults but even that didn't add up and in the end there were no answers to a load of questions.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Possibly it was the gods who did it.

I for one am of the opinion that the chance of this being men is highly more likely than aliens.

Would love it to be aliens (sorry farm animals), but just don't think it is.

But just my opinion of course.

Glad you liked the article.

Spiderj

Men, really? I don't think that it would've been a group of men, probably more like some group of alien women.

How many men do you know that would go through all the trouble of making it smell like incense after they were finished with it? Yeah, it was either alien women, hippies, or stoners.

On a more serious not, I really need to start selling things on ebay! any amount of Gs for a dead horse is some serious bank.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If this hasn't been posted before, I'm surprised.

I was referring to the article on the ebay auction of Snippy's remains, not snippy himself.

As for men, I am of the opinion it is most likely something to do with the government or at the least something very bad in the private sector, before aliens.

The incense smell if there was one, could be an approximate reference instead of an exact comparison, if there actual was a smell at all or - if a smell- was it related to the incident.

As for snippy being the first, I think that's probably harder to say. More likely the first reported case...or popular media case.

Spiderj

[edit on 12/5/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have examined the evidence, and all the evidence points to aliens from outer space being real and committing this act.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Article in the OP is no longer available.
Closed for now.

new topics

top topics

join