It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Celebrity" posters incognito

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Are you joking about the Glenn Beck fan thing. i hope u are.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Who really cares if celebrities browse or post here? It's none of our business. These people have a right to their privacy. Let them be.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
Are you joking about the Glenn Beck fan thing. i hope u are.

Geez... forgive me for being a member of ATS who happens to not be a liberal!! (attention moderators: this is not an attempt to turn this thread into a political discussion which violates ATS terms of service. This is simply a joke with no intentions of insulting anyone or starting a political debate in the wrong forum. Thanks!)

Just because I'm a fan of his radio and television programs doesn't mean that I agree with him all, or even most, of the time. I'm conservative on some issues and I could be described as liberal on others. I think if you actually sat down and listened to and watched his programs for a week you would understand that he's pretty much the same. He's a man of values and he recognizes that evil does exist in this world- and that we are at a crucial time in the history of civilization.

I think he has opened a lot of people's eyes to what is going on in Iran. Most of the mainstream media has only dabbled into the beliefs of the Iranian government, and in particular their president. Beck doesn't twist words or play any games. He lets people speak for themselves regardless of what "side" they're on. And he doesn't apologize for his views- many of which come from good, old-fashioned family values.

Yes, that's right. I, Rasputin13, am a proud Glenn Beck Show fan! I will no longer walk in the shadows or hide my beliefs! And though I may be crucified here on ATS for my beliefs, I will at least go down fighting for what I believe in!

But in all seriousness, it would be really cool if someone like Glenn Beck was a poster on here. It would be even more cool if any celebrities who do visit ATS would come forward and let us, and the world, know. Depending on who they are, it may be good for ATS and the conspiracy world in general. It could generate some press and some attention to our causes. And with more people involved in the conspiracy community, we may get closer and closer to solving some of the many, many mysteries which we seek the answers to.

And if a celebrity is reading this long, drawn out and rambling post of mine, I would like to say this: Please come forward! Drop us a post letting us know who you are and that you're here. You won't be under any obligation to answer any of our questions or devote anymore time to ATS. It would just be REALLY COOL to know that people of your stature are members here. The only downside is that your U2U box will probably be flooded. But you'll be doing a major service for ATS and your fellow conspiracy theorists!

<< 1  2   >>

join