It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Shows Bush Voters Are Psychotic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Quite a few of those proposals sound pretty damned good to me!

[edit on 3/21/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is a BS study because the Deibold machines were broken(?)

Nobody knows who really voted for who!

Although, Bush is a psycho and this is becoming more apparent everyday! He's been acting like Tom Cruise (the Oprah incident) lately. I think Cheney cut his leash hoping Bush would either be committed or impeached for lunacy or something so he can finally be sworn in as President.

Any thoughts on this???????

I am psychotic- but I am extremely high functioning. I did not vote for Bush and my Diebold machine electrocuted me. I am dead and typing this from another dimension- # there I go again...see what I mean!!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It has always been my experience that one can find a study to show anything one wants to show at any one given time...

To categorically state that voting or supporting anyone, is indicative of psychosis, would indicate a form of psychosis on the one making the assumption. In my opinion of course.

I have supported President Bush and I still do. While I disagree with certain of his policies, I admire his ability to stand on his convictions in the face of the unrelenting hatred one sees from time to time on here.

It takes FAR more character to stand under such hatred, than it does to shovel that hatred at every opportunity...

Just food for thought...

Semper

new topics

<< 1   >>

join