It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ANNUKI are trying to ABDUCT Christian WOMEN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
laugh, cry, but by no means take the post seriously...
since to take it seriously, your subconscious mind must accept the possiblity of it's existance, and well, whatever you mind can conceive as being possibly it can bring into existance. consider the possiblity long enough, convince yourself of their existance, start fearing them, and well, you are feeding their being...they become very real....and flock to their food source....

better just to laugh it off and go on your way.

Right, I've thought hard about being wealthy some day, but I do not see the money flowing in, for example.

On a side note, I suggest you have your friend who was "Abducted" to go through the experience and see what really happened, if she was, or try to make sense of it.

[edit on 12/11/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I hope all religeons get abducted. And while they are in the ebe space craft
i hope they (...) get ejected into the sun.
This way the world will be a much safer place, and it will bring about disclosure in my opinion.
It's simple, no religeon, NO WAR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edited for censor circumvention
Please review
this post

[edit on 11/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

War will always exist, religion or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

War will always exist, religion or not.

Not when the devil dissapair

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ok tell me is there ANY reason why reversing letters and then reversing them again to make new words HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH UFO'S. I don't know wether to get angry or laugh- there is a serious conflict here lol. What is this based upon?? If we still spoke aramaic, ok then maybe there might be some truth to this reversing, but WE SPEAK ENGLISH.

Remember the SonofMan? He did the same thing. Seriously, there is no holy spirit. Jesus was a very spiritually enlightened individual and he worked very hard to achieve this state of beingness. He was not the son of God (unless if you mean son by a grade below, haha inside joke...)

The Annunaki are a real race but who knows if they are even alive anymore or even in our same galaxy. We're talking thousands of years. Stupid Illuminaries? You know, maybe they have their dogma too.

And to think some thought I was nuts when I started posting on this board based on real information I read and listened to and MINOR hypothesis...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
The Annunaki are a real race but who knows if they are even alive anymore or even in our same galaxy. We're talking thousands of years. Stupid Illuminaries? You know, maybe they have their dogma too.

And to think some thought I was nuts when I started posting on this board based on real information I read and listened to and MINOR hypothesis...

The thing that makes me laugh is that people comment on things without reading the information. Not just what I supplied, it was raw without basis but guess what? I then searched for information looking for answers and read a lot of info that is out there already.

yanno, it may well be discarnate bull hype...and maybe it isnt? All I know is there is an undercurrent out there and we blindly led humans are kept under the mushroom and fed bull. And we pray and give our power to 'something'.. just what and who the fudge are we praying to? Who are we giving power to??

I provided links and shared information and all people did (the majority) was ridicule..well keep your mind and your eyes closed and keep on being slaves. Cos thats the running programme and whatever you do, dont break free from your training

I have been told much more, but wtf should I share it?
Be careful who you pray to. Be very careful where you put your trust. Thats all I can say. I now give my thoughts and energy to 'the creator', my true source, the light.

we are all suckers at the end of the day, we give out our power..as for being a christian...that is something I am not!! and do you know why?
because I was told what the deception was and I will not 'live' my life in the concept of sin and shame. I will not continue to live in a 'dome' giving my power to some AI GOD...

We have all been shafted... keep on laughing and rejecting/dissing information... keep giving your power away...and stay slaves...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey
You are (...) nuts. You need help.

ha ha I didnt think swearing was permitted at ATS??? HEY what about the t & c???

either way mr name grey keep up with the control and dissing..keep up with your... sorry the greys' AI programme...

keep on trying to keep people in the LIGHT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edited vulgar language in quote

[edit on 20/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Is this from star trek or is there an alien history book that I do not know about.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Like it or not people, the Bible is a part of where we came from. It was written by the being (for lack of a better word) who created us. There are lots of other stories from our past, that all basically tell us the same but a bit different story. Put it all together and you have some idea of where we came from.

I don't have a definite answer yet, but there is more to this than some of you give credit for.

The bible tells us that before Jesus returns, people will see signs and will have dreams about what will be in store for the human race. Now, that is happening on a global stage and quite frequently. Is that part of the warning? It would be un-wise to make light of the warnings. The bible also tells us that the world will scoff at the warnings, like they did in Noah's day. We are also warned about our bodies being taken over by demons.

Doesn't that make you a bit worried?

I have toured the ancient wonders of the world and we are finding more each day. home.hiwaay.net...

If you search all the links, it is quite a tour.

There is a lot more, but it only enforces my theory that we have no real clue as to our origin, why we are here or what is in store for us after death. If you think nothing, then say what you think.

The Bible is a part of the puzzle. To discard it's evidence is to discard your life. Real people saw and experienced those things. That is why it was written down and kept for future generations.

As the OP stated, there is a lot of smoke and mirrors being thrown around. The Bible also warns us of this.

You people would be wise to take the warnings seriously. That doesn't mean run and hide, but try to understand what is going on and be there for eachother.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I have had experiences from the age of four, and only one encounter with the greys, although I have over a course of time had other visiters.

Why do you think you were chosen and not your neighbor? What do you feel is different about you? Do you have any special abilities? I hope this is not to personal a question. I am trying to figure out how they make their selection.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Siren]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Bit of info...

The Anunaki are an alien race of giants who enhabit a planet that drifts in and out of our solar system, possibly a shared planet between 2 systems. Their planet's enhabitability is dependent on, of all things... GOLD.

They use the gold somehow to control their atmosphere and keep the planet warm enough to live on it.

The human race is a hybrid created by these people for the soul purpose of collecting and delivering gold. This is why gold is held in such high esteem in all earth cultures and why virtually all human action results in the collection of it.

In 2012 they are coming to collect, which is the natural way of things. Our governments, however, will try to convince us that they are invaders in an attempt to hold onto power here on earth.

What this has to do with Christians I have no idea. Just thought you'd like to know.

on another note... the earths axis will shift soon... combined with global warming, the result will be that the only enhabitable places on this planet will be North America, mainly the Canadian/US border and the tip of South Africa.... hmmm.... seems to me that those are the places stolen from aboriginals by the crown.... interesting.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Jabulon]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

Originally posted by alien
...wow...thats all kind of...hmmmm...

Do 'Aliens' not also target and/or abduct Non-Christians as well?? Or is it only Christian women that they are more favourable too in regards to abduction??

They abduct those people with grey souls all the time, perform experiements etc, maintenance, teach them things that they are needed to do for the greys.
And those people who traumatised find refuge in GOD. People have even invented special helmets to avoid being abducted. And now people say, that stating Jesus Christs name will stop an abduction...But, I do know that they targeted me because of my caste... prior to this, I hadnt considered aliens. Not as in anything real or tangible. But I have now read so much and there is so much out there, helps me to comprehend my experience.

They want the seed, everytime they breed/clone, the clone becomes weaker, has many problems, ie health. Lithium is a quick fix for the CO2, ozone and 'depression'

I knew you had to be on lithium!

Man... I Was thinking that the entire way through your posts... I'm just so glad you came out and admitted it.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am not on any synthetic drugs thank you.

I watched a movie a while ago about 2 boys who had different ways of dealing with being sexually abused. It was a dramatic profound movie. One thought believed he had been abducted by aliens, the other went off and denied his experience through a life of drugs.

Both boys suffered greatly and the end of the story was really tragic. The boys came to terms with the violence of their childhoods and it was not a happy ending. Perhaps all of this is based on a mental disorder? It is a fact that as a child I experienced many horrors that I will spare you of.

During this time, I did hear voices (messages); I also did see things (visual hallucinations?) and I shared what I had heard and saw. Considering I had never heard voices before and now I don't... I didn't know what was happening.

I don't really know, but don't start ridiculing me thanks. That is all this thread turned into anyway.

It is ok for Lear/Sleeper and others to come out with profound theories and yet when I share something that happened to me, I am ridiculed.

Thurisaz (NJE777)

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Below you mention that you are not on any synthetic drugs, but earlier you mentioned lithium to assist the co2 and depression. What prompted you to refer to lithium if you don't have any experience with it?

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I am not on any synthetic drugs thank you.

I watched a movie a while ago about 2 boys who had different ways of dealing with being sexually abused. It was a dramatic profound movie. One thought believed he had been abducted by aliens, the other went off and denied his experience through a life of drugs.

Both boys suffered greatly and the end of the story was really tragic. The boys came to terms with the violence of their childhoods and it was not a happy ending. Perhaps all of this is based on a mental disorder? It is a fact that as a child I experienced many horrors that I will spare you of.

During this time, I did hear voices (messages); I also did see things (visual hallucinations?) and I shared what I had heard and saw. Considering I had never heard voices before and now I don't... I didn't know what was happening.

I don't really know, but don't start ridiculing me thanks. That is all this thread turned into anyway.

It is ok for Lear/Sleeper and others to come out with profound theories and yet when I share something that happened to me, I am ridiculed.

Thurisaz (NJE777)

You're not being ridiculed. You are being seen through. Even I myself have had very interesting experiences as a child, and into my adult life. But, the narrative I have of it is completely different, and far less sensational, although very formative of who I am.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This is so freaky, why does it make so much sense! Satans best trick is decieving so it seems just.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
This is so freaky, why does it make so much sense! Satans best trick is decieving so it seems just.

I'm hoping that's sarcasm! :-)

"You can't trust anyone... it's the one's who claim to be the most pious who are in league with satan, don't trust anything!!!!!'

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Originally posted by Masisoar
Do you have anymore credible sources, or are you just trying to promote fear?

Masisoar, you're either with us or against us, pick up the cross and do the Lord's bidding.

Humble my *ss! You are a complete joke THO!

I (personally) am against you (and anyone like you) with your Redneck, Low-Brow, George Bush Rhetoric?

On one had you claim to be 'Religious' - but in all your posts you have a smiley rattling off a machine gun! Sorry but you are 1 confused individual!

Is it no wonder people leave Christianity in droves with religious supremacists such as yourself trying to be mouthpieces? I hate to break it to you THO but your nothing but a mouthpiece of evil and blind hatred!

BTW - Should you be using ATS as a futile method of recruitment?
I thought not!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Originally posted by topsecretombomb

I'm hoping that's sarcasm! :-)

"You can't trust anyone... it's the one's who claim to be the most pious who are in league with satan, don't trust anything!!!!!'

When someone tells you not to trust anyone, only them..then there is usually an agenda behind such things... when they approach you with the attitude of... don't say I did not warn you, then they are saying that they are allowing you to take what they say into your own and use it how you will. good post Quazga

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I am more curious as to why you changed your id here.. did you lose your password? Is that you in your avatar? I will reply should you say 'yes'. As someone else pointed out, all is under God and from God. There is no competition with God.. we are all equal. did you know that the Jewish people do not believe in a 'Devil' or 'Hell'? It amazes me with Christians who cling to 'names' and 'books' without looking at the past of their own religion.. I spose you believe that Yeshua did away with the OT laws of Moses riiight? If you follow Unconditional LOVE, then you are following Yeshua! I would be weary of those who are 'bibolitors' (Bible + idol).
Peace and Harmony through Unconditional LOVE!
(be not afraid of that which can destroy the body, but of that which can mislead the soul)

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Er... I have a question... er, what would happen if you...
er, let's say someone I know yeah? he dresses up as a
Christian women and he gets abducted.
What would happen then? Of course, I'm asking on behalf
of a friend... well an aquaintence really.

I'm just asking... do gray's like high-heels or sensible shoes?

I'm just slipping out, I'll be back in mo...

[edit on 11-4-2008 by IronMan]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join