It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The ANNUKI are trying to ABDUCT Christian WOMEN

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Listen to thehumbleone!

Pick up your cross brothers and sisters and defend the woman!


Sorry. Been wanting to do that for days now! :shk:




posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Listen to thehumbleone!

Pick up your cross brothers and sisters and defend the woman!


Sorry. Been wanting to do that for days now! :shk:


Halelluia brother! thank you for the support lonegunman, we will defend our women.



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
You don't know what you're saying, The reptilians and grays are out to destroy the human race, don't be fooled by the beautiful three-breasted reptilian women, they only want your seed, we will defend your rights


I know that you have to be joking, but i'm going to say this anyways. If anything was out to destroy the human race, it would've been done by now. If they were abducting people to make hybrids or whatever, they would just take as many as they needed right from the start, and be done with it. I mean seriously, children are taken and sold all of the time, so it's not like it would be that hard for an advanced civilization to come and take a bunch of humans, zip them off to a laboratory or something like that, then do what they needed to do.

If they were just out to destroy us, we already would've been wiped out. It wouldn't be that hard to destroy earth if you are that advanced, they could just poison all of the water or something, and poof, no more humans.

This is for all of those that seriously believe that something is out to destroy the human race. If i were you people, i wouldn't worry about being destroyed.

Assuming that there are advanced races visiting or watching us, and they do have ill intentions, then they definitely do not wish to destroy us, but as far as using us goes, well......



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7

Originally posted by thehumbleone
You don't know what you're saying, The reptilians and grays are out to destroy the human race, don't be fooled by the beautiful three-breasted reptilian women, they only want your seed, we will defend your rights


I know that you have to be joking, but i'm going to say this anyways. If anything was out to destroy the human race, it would've been done by now. If they were abducting people to make hybrids or whatever, they would just take as many as they needed right from the start, and be done with it. I mean seriously, children are taken and sold all of the time, so it's not like it would be that hard for an advanced civilization to come and take a bunch of humans, zip them off to a laboratory or something like that, then do what they needed to do.

If they were just out to destroy us, we already would've been wiped out. It wouldn't be that hard to destroy earth if you are that advanced, they could just poison all of the water or something, and poof, no more humans.

This is for all of those that seriously believe that something is out to destroy the human race. If i were you people, i wouldn't worry about being destroyed.

Assuming that there are advanced races visiting or watching us, and they do have ill intentions, then they definitely do not wish to destroy us, but as far as using us goes, well......


That is not true Pancho, they have to slowly abduct people so that we will not know what is going on, but we are finally catching on.
They fear us, they know we have the nuclear bomb and Jesus on our side.


[edit on 5-12-2006 by thehumbleone]



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

That is not true Pancho, they have to slowly abduct people so that we will not know what is going on, but we are finally catching on.
They fear us, they know we have the nuclear bomb and Jesus on our side.


[edit on 5-12-2006 by thehumbleone]


Jesus and the nuclear bomb, what a combination.


With the way the Crusades went, and the way people are now, i don't think anything could touch earth with Jesus and the nuclear bomb on our side.

I can see it now, there's a comet and asteroid headed for earth from both sides (sides,
) what do we do? We convince the christians that they are The Beasts' chariots of fire, and that the Anti-christ is riding inside of one, they will have those things destroyed in no time at all.


*whispers to self* "Oh, jesus and the nuclear bomb. Where do they get this stuff from? I should've thought of that."

*bangs head against wall* Doh!



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
They are here brothers!! Listen to brother thehumbeone! They will steal your seed and abduct our woman!

For all our sakes, pick up your crosses brothers and defend us from the giant hybrid babies!



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think those messages came from people. I get emails with the same jibberish. I do not read them. I think they create some sort of trance or it is some sort of mind control. I also believe that people unknowingly possess a power that those people are aware of. They may be having an out of body experience and may be jumping into unsuspecting bodies.



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
They are here brothers!! Listen to brother thehumbeone! They will steal your seed and abduct our woman!

For all our sakes, pick up your crosses brothers and defend us from the giant hybrid babies!


I hope for the sake of the women that have already been taken that they are not giant babies. They have a hard enough time getting those things out as it is!

Look in the sky,

It's a bird,

It's a plane,

No!! It's flying jesus (complete with nuclear bomb dropping action).

Aw man, what if the military gets ahold of this technology? Could we be seeing B2 stealth jesus flying in our skies sometime soon?

The commercial (propaganda of course) would sound like this:

Uncle Sam needs you to fight the good fight. When it comes right down to it, who would you rather have on your side?

A suicide bomber?
or
JESUS!!!!

That's what we thought.

With the Messiah on your side, how can you possibly lose?

You don't want lady liberty getting raped by foreign countries the way our women did by those aliens do you?

OF COURSE NOT!!!

So get out their soldier, and save our lady liberty's dignity before she is penetrated by the evil forces of the Terrorist organizations!

*This ad brought to you in part by the Fourth Reich*

And May God Save Our Glorious Leader King Bush!!!

end commercial

You guys feel free to use that as you will, that is of course, as long as you don't make it into an actual commercial.



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

That is ridiculous, we are all "god's people" we wouldn't be alive if that wasn't the case. Christian is merely a label that people who go to a christian church call themselves (there are some true christians who actually live the words of jesus instead of pretending to be his buddy by worshipping him, but I haven't seen many.)


All people may have a god, but, it is not God the Father of Jesus Christ.

People all over the world and in the USA are being tortured simply because they are Christian.

It is a battle going on and it does not matter what cloak it is under it comes down to good vs. evil.

I can't trust the guy next door, why would any one in their right mind trust an alien, reptile or in other words, satan's soilders? That's why Jesus said: "believe them not".

People are deceived everyday.

WAKE UP!!! The aliens (devils) are already mingled within society.



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I hope for the sake of the women that have already been taken that they are not giant babies. They have a hard enough time getting those things out as it is!

Look in the sky,

It's a bird,

It's a plane,

No!! It's flying jesus (complete with nuclear bomb dropping action).

Aw man, what if the military gets ahold of this technology? Could we be seeing B2 stealth jesus flying in our skies sometime soon?


Thank you for proving my point pancho, could you imagine our women being used to harvest these giant hybrids, i will not stand for it, and neither will Jesus or our nuclear bombs.

Pick up the nuclear bomb and do the Lord's bidding.



posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I came across some info, not sure if anyone has read this before


Out of the Dragon's Lair
AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SERGEANT CLIFFORD STONE
( Branton -- File No. 010 )


here it is www.thewatcherfiles.com...

oh and I labelled it Christian women because thats what I am, but it is Yahweh Elohim that they are targeting.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The Anunaqi are not the Nordic's.They are those who come from a tri star system known as Illyuwn.The Nordic's are known as Ashtar Command and are responsible for many things including the religion of christianity.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This is still Above Top Secret?

Somebody up there must really like those alien babes.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9reason
The Anunaqi are not the Nordic's.They are those who come from a tri star system known as Illyuwn.The Nordic's are known as Ashtar Command and are responsible for many things including the religion of christianity.


yo i hear what your saying,but what esle do you know about the ahnunahki?



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This thread is pure baloney and dis-information, thats what I think.
Anyway, its pointless to argue this with fanatics, so im outta here.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Atom bomb = adam
not Jesus

The trinity site? Remember? Certainly a blinding light more brilliant than can be comprehended....

The only 'giants' that will be born are spiritual giants - physically no different than anyone else....

It is the pituitary gland which causes overgrown physical stature - but the pineal gland causes the silver cord to make a definite connection with the highest point there is....

LoneGunMan - what are you saying?

We do NOT worry about the babies - the babies are the saviors, remember?



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9reason
The Anunaqi are not the Nordic's.They are those who come from a tri star system known as Illyuwn.The Nordic's are known as Ashtar Command and are responsible for many things including the religion of christianity.


thanks for this, do you have any more info? There isnt much about the elohim aliens. They told me they were very tall, 7ft and fair, blonde and pleaidean so just who is who? Their description is Nordic and they referred to themselves as 'the Robe'...I will keep looking for info but you seem to know quite a bit so would really appreciate whatever info you could share.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I hope everyone understands I was joking!
hahahah I thought it was funny!

*clears throat* sorry

[edit on 6-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't know what y'all are talkin' 'bout, but we're gonna defend your rights!



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You know I hope we don't have people like you around when aliens want to make peaceful contact, you'd make us look bad. You need to calm down and look for concrete proof those websites don't look very accurate.

Also if aliens wanted to abduct people I doubt they would go by what religion someone had...



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join