It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not worry over the Rosicucians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
After mentioning something about AMORC in a earlier thread, I got to thinking: why do people not pick on Rosicrucians in this forum for being involved in conspiracy as much as they do masons? In "The Rosicucian Manifesto" (Amorcs version) it blantantly states that the Order hopes for a unified world religion and government! (Not that their is anything wrong with that) but I've noticed everyone is so paranoid of Masonry, a bunch of "good old boys"
Why not worry about a group that has been around possibly longer, is steeped in mysticism, practises "magic" to boot, and professes to want to bring about a "new world order"

Cmon people, lets include everyone in the paranoia game or feelings will be hurt

Cug

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Which Rosicrucian order do you want to worry about?

There must be at least 50 or more groups either calling themselves Rosicrucian or claiming Rosicrucian lineage.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Which Rosicrucian order do you want to worry about?

There must be at least 50 or more groups either calling themselves Rosicrucian or claiming Rosicrucian lineage.

Well as I mentioned above their is AMORC, or the Norht American Ancient and Mystical Order of the Rosae Crucis, the inner order of The Golden Dawn i believe is Rosecrucean, the high degrees of masonry incorporate Rosicrucean symbolism and thought, so really any of them, the way I see it most if not all European secret societies have the common thread of Rosicrucianism at their base

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The reason that people on this site don't talk about it as much is because there are a lot of people who sign up and see the forum and think "Oh, I've heard such and such about the Masons!" and then they post about it. As well, the Masons are present in nearly every small town across the United States, unlike the Rosicrucians, which are not as well known.

However, people who keep up with secret society conspiracies typically lump the Rosicrucians into the whole "taking over" group along with the Masons.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There are plenty of conspiracy theories out there about the Rosicrucians..However, like with the theories about the Masons, I don't buy it. While there is certainly an elite group that is trying to control things,I tend to think that if you are blaiming the Masons or the Rosicrucians,you are looking in the wrong direction....

Most of the controllers would not be involved in such spiritual organizations as these...

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
There are plenty of conspiracy theories out there about the Rosicrucians..However, like with the theories about the Masons, I don't buy it. While there is certainly an elite group that is trying to control things,I tend to think that if you are blaiming the Masons or the Rosicrucians,you are looking in the wrong direction....

Most of the controllers would not be involved in such spiritual organizations as these...

I tend to agree with you on that one. I'm thinking that people controling things don't have near enough time to practice spirituallity. But what do I know?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think the people controlling things are highly spiritual. However, their spirituality is like the inverse, the negative, of what we would consider to be spirituality. True satanism, if you will.

Societies that have a good reputation int he community are ideal for such efforts, as it will be least expected.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3

Societies that have a good reputation int he community are ideal for such efforts, as it will be least expected.

Well, then that throws a bunch of people into the equation then. Possibly some that you would prefer not to be put into that equation,if you understand what I am hinting at.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space
After mentioning something about AMORC in a earlier thread, I got to thinking: why do people not pick on Rosicrucians in this forum for being involved in conspiracy as much as they do masons?

Masonry is much bigger, and also more obvious, than Rosicricianism.

Most people are basically ignorant of Rosicrucianism, so when they look for a 'pervasive and sisnister evil in the world that must be responsible for the problems in my life and the world', they identify things that they are familiar with. So in the dark ages, it was all the work of 'the devil'. In the middle east today, its 'the jews and americans'. In the west, amoung some people, its 'the masons'.

Why not worry about a group that has been around possibly longer, is steeped in mysticism, practises "magic" to boot, and professes to want to bring about a "new world order"

Part of the other reasoning for masonry being singled out is because of what might be called 'historical inertia'. Masonry used to be much bigger than today, and also much more invovled in politics. Today, to be a group in favour of seperation of the church from the government, or in favour of democracy, against authoratarian/despotic rule, etc, is 'the norm' (well, more or less). When masonry was really big, those ideas were 'radical, liberal, dangerous'.
So the authorities and their apologists reacted against masonry and tried to suppress it. The modern conspiracy theorists are working largely off of the books and propaganda published by the establishment to attack masonry.
Which, of course, is ironic.

Cug

Or so they want us to think!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't feel that any particular group is exempt of being considered for the equation. Masonic lodges, college fraternities and sororities, churches . . . yes, churches.

However, the difficulty in assigning blame to churches is that they are not secret organizations. They may have memberships and board meetings and such, but it is relatively easy to become involved in this, and there is no element of secrecy.

The Masons and other secret societies are targets of conspiracy theorists simply for that reason; they are secret. Americans have a general distrust of secret groups that have apparent influence on anything major.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
they are secret. Americans have a general distrust of secret groups that have apparent influence on anything major.

Yes and no. I seriously doubt that the Masons believe anything more than what Albert Pike or Manly P.Hall wrote about. The information about the Masons are there if a person wants to discover it. The Masons are really only a "secret" society in name,not in reality.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Perhaps, but then there are those that argue it is merely a front organization for a very secret and dark inner circle. I certainly can't say much about that, but it's always a possibility.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I like to think of them like this. An advanced race of humanoids who think nothing less than the group over the one in all cituations. You know what this means right? One ENTIRE RACE of people that dont disagree with anything they say. Imagine a thinking jugernaunt of right answers. They dont only know becuase they are. They know because its already imprinted into the nexus of their primary cortex. Their will come a date in which these parts will evolve overnight. Mental puberty if you will.

Physical attributes of these "starpeople" "illuminati" "physic black opps" "insert creepy name here"

Short statures with large heads. Also odd sized puples. And one more genetic link.

What all this means I have no true idea other than that paradigms in the algorithmic luinguistic syntax. Means a wee bit I would think. But why type this?

Phsyic Nukes denotating in every major town to force evolution of humanity. Its what they were ment to do and humans they are trying to save. Seven going On Eight now Nine going "through to" 15 much faster combulation will help.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
And the moral of that post is, "Don't Smoke Crack!"

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Personally... I would ask, why pick on ANY of those societies in general. I dont believe that those societies are working with our government, I believe its the government itself causing all of these problems.

Oh sure... since we all make #ty vote choices lets go point some fingers at the Illuminati for #ing up our world and causing world wars!! Yah and while we're at it lets accuse Britney Spears for world hunger! All because the Bible says "Blah blah blah!" or the back of our dollar bill has "blah blah blah!"

You have to realise, things like this have been happening since the 1400s, and rarely, if not any, has not been proven true. Ok so one mysterious thing happens and everyones all over it like its some BIG piece of evidence. Big deal. The same thing the Catholics did with the Pagans in the 1400s, claiming they worship Satan and burning many witches, even their own kind in the process. The theory that Pagans worshipped the devil was and over time became known FALSE. The Illuminati, the Rosicrucians, and the Masons (or a.k.a. the NWO) are in secrecy, do practice high craft, and may have some ties to our government , but that doesnt mean they're globally set for world domination. Plus, the Mason and the Rosicrucians (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, ect.) helped found this country in the first place, so whats everyone whining about?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Spores From Space

I do not believe the AMORC has any greater or lesser thing going on than any other Rosicrucian groups. I think the one religion and one govt thing is taken a bit out of context, as the belief leans more toward the hippie ideal of loving all and all become love. Through love we are all changed and become better than before. Answering the question of love is a noble quest for there are all truths laid bare.

I generaly look at all the groups and see a highly moral, loving and family oriented belief system. Nothing really to talk about with these folks so they seldom get mentioned.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Wasn't Francis Bacon Imperator of the Rosicrucian Order in England? Many believe him to be the father of modern freemasonry. That says enough about how influential they were. I don't know how powerful they are now but to me they are just a different branch of the same system. They use all the same mysticism as other fraternities.
Geheime Figuren der Rosenkreuzer, aus dem 16ten und 17ten Jahrhundert

To Anonymous ATS poster: it's wrong to compare the inquisition with what is going on right now, back then the church was in total control. It's important to realize that secret societies and shadow government have always existed. Merely stating that since the USA was founded by masons they probably are a clean organization is naive to say the least, there are many indications that our world is being driven by their influence. Just look at the many revolutions they organized all over the world. It sounds to me you are either uninformed or are apologetic to their cause.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by raknjak
Wasn't Francis Bacon Imperator of the Rosicrucian Order in England?

While the claim is sometimes made that Bacon was a Rosicrucian, or even a leader of the Rosicrucians, there is no evidence to support it.

For those interested, I would strongly recommend "The True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order" by Dr. Paul Foster Case. It can be read online here.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is an interesting topic.

The Rosicrucian order definitely gets my full attention. They are much more secretive than the masons, and we don't hear much because the members are few. It's not about the quantity of members with them, but moreso the quality of their members. In other words, don't ask to be a Rosicrucian. They'll come to you if they want you.

All I really know is that most members seem to be highly intelligent persons, not necessarily from royalty, but probably some have their lineage with famous astrologers/scientists/physicists/chemists/alchemists of old.

They definitely have a purpose in the grand scheme of things. That's for sure.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by raknjak
Wasn't Francis Bacon Imperator of the Rosicrucian Order in England?

While the claim is sometimes made that Bacon was a Rosicrucian, or even a leader of the Rosicrucians, there is no evidence to support it.

For those interested, I would strongly recommend "The True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order" by Dr. Paul Foster Case. It can be read online here.

273 = Hiram Abiff = Ch V R M A B I V
640 = Hiram, King of Tyre = Ch V R M M L K Tz V R
465 = King Solomon = M L K sh L M H
====
1378 = Total

Thus the birthdate of the three original Master Masons have a numeric total that is the same as the birthdate of brother C.R.C. = 1378

[edit on 12-7-2009 by hawk123]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join