It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the U.K.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
hi people.
I've been a long time lurker,I'm usually lured here by John Lear threads.Thought I'd do the decent thing and do a proper intro post like the welcome email suggested.
I live in the north east of England,interested in all things weird,but especially ufos.
I've seen several objects that could not readily be identified,my father swears he saw a pan type creature when he was 5,I have an uncle who used to ride furniture that his childhood friend could make dance around the house with the power of his mind,I've drank with a fella who told me he literally filled his pants in fear when a black panther nonchelantly brushed past him as he sat eating a sandwich in the hills around here..sat with a friend who took off running when he saw the panther emerge from cover..its good to have friends..

I'm convinced that I give off some pheromone that antagonizes wasps,flying ants and dog/cat fleas..If you've got a cat,I'll get bitten..if you've got an ice-cream,I'll get chased for half a mile..

I've done lots of scarey things;play drums in a band,survive 7 years as a motorcycle courier in london,parachute jumps,rock abseiling,an hour in a cessna,interview criminals,have a crack-head fail to smash a bottle in my face,but the scariest thing I ever felt was the hand of a "grey" in a dream.I don't ever want to feel that dread in 'real life'.Its a fear that I really cannot get a handle on..theres not much that comes close to the brain scamble of your first parchute jump,or getting an overtake completely wrong, making a gap between 2 trucks with INCHES to spare..I know what the adrenalin dump tastes like..but that things hand on my arm turned me into a screaming baby..in a dream for petes sake.

I'm fond of Lunar anomalies.It troubles me that photgraphic evidence appears to be censored,that tantalizing images are never quite good enough.
Most of the time I think apollo went to the moon,but my faith is on shakey ground when it comes to the photographic/video evidence.

So there you go..a bit about me.
I cannot really verify the things I have witnessed,but I'm not going to ram my testament down your throat.Im not going to call you a loon for whatever you believe in..so I don't like to see discussions turn into ad hominem flamewarz.
Some big geeky braniac said that reality might be just too weird for us chimps to ever comprehend..so who are you or me to say whats real?and why the need to be nasty about it?

anyway..I'm not a huge chatterbox..this babble will probably be the longest stream of drivel I'll ever manage to cobble together,but see you on the boards.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS OpLan

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You say hello from the uk like british people are rare though.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hello and welcome Oplan, I think your are natural SETI expert

I hope that your time here is great and that we can all benefit from your knowledge

let me know if i can you at all

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

Do You Wanna Win SOME Awesome Stuff? Play AllTheConspiracies Game Sponsored By AboveTopSecret.Com and for the Grand Prize you win your very own Domain Name!

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hey OpLan & Welcome

I hope you have a long & joyous stay here

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project here www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... -questions of the brain

[edit on 9-12-2006 by asala]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi there, and welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have.

top topics

join