It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW WTC Jumpers Video HQ Version

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's still posted, although perhaps it's not the Hi-Def version posted in the OP.

quite snuffy...

WARNING! GRAPHIC VIDEO

www.youtube.com...

I watched the Nick Berg video when it came out and got nightmares for weeks thereafter. This is similar...

[edit on 19/9/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VoXiSo

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
We should think of the "Jumpers" every day.

The MSM blacked them out, forgot them,swept them under the carpet.

These Men and Women were doing there best to be good citizans. All they did that day ,was to get up and go to work, just like Uncle Sam wanted. Yet there last choice alive was "Do i jump or burn"

They are who i want justice for the most.

I will not forget nor forgive there last hour.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
hello everybody. Recently I watched a video on the men and women who jumped and It got me thinking. Now i am not much of a poet, but i wrote a poem in memory of all those who jumped on that horrific day please spread it as far as possible and keep those who died in memory thank you

~Oh jumper, thee who falls from that skyline i have seen.
As you descend from grace on this early morning as the smoke and flames beam.
Where is your angel?
Where are your wings? as you disappear behind this mess I have seen.
You are one in the two thousand and forty heart breaks I hold, in the city that never sleeps.
I choke not on the smoke and debris but your memory, as my eyes cannot unsee what is the angel of thee.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I was called and arrived at ground zero the very next day and was there working for the next several months. I had up close and personal experience with that event. The only way to describe what I saw that first day I arrived on the scene was "Dante's Inferno" I had nightmares for months afterward. I now have a dark spot on my lungs as asbestos was all over the place and free floating in the air. My question to the OP is why on earth would you want to post an HQ video SHOWING solely about the tragic death of people that way. This in my opinion is nothing more than someone sick morbid sense of curiosity. I did not and will not watch this video and in my honest opinion this should not be the public forum for such videos. You should be ashamed OP!

[edit on 10/16/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The original audio from these videos would be farrrr more useful than the videos themselfs. Hell the original audio from even a couple 9/11 videos would be nice.

sad

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
That day we saw the worst, and the best, of humanity.

September 11th 2001 was very tragic and sad. We all remember it and will probably never forget. We'll just stop caring after a while. I think to say we saw the worst of humanity that day is a bit ignorant. It was probably the worst thing to ever happen to the US. But if you read a little history you'll see that humanity can be more sick and twisted than you ever imagined.

I know the video was removed by YouTube, but I wouldn't have watched it anyway. I don't think it was necessary to post such a thing. We don't need a high quality reminder.

We lost 3,000+ Hard Working American Citizens that day. But I value their memory because they were human beings with families and lives, not just because they were Americans.

Almost 500,000 humans killed in the Tsunamis and recent disasters around Burma. You hear any Americans saying "We Will Never Forget" for them? I don't

Star for NightVision

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
No thanks, dude. I've seen it one time too many and have no desire to see it again. I know how it ends...we all do.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
People still crying over 9/11?, honestly who cares about 3000 people when millions of Natives were slaughtered when whites came to lay down genocide and the 100 million black slaves that died.

9/11 we will never forget.
slavery and genocide less than 50 years ago was forgotten rather quickly.

Screw 9/11. No sympathy over here, matter of fact I remember the day it happened, I was in high school here in Toronto and most students were rather cheerful at the thought of someone slapping the U.S. back in the face.

How many people died in the Japan Atom bomb?

Thank god U.S a.k.a Fun Land is almost over with.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I respectfully disagree.

I was just thinking the other day how Pearl Harbor has been, to a certain degree, forgotten. Not by those who witnessed that terrible event, but for those born afterwards.

I'm a teacher and I work with young children (age 10ish). Although they've heard of 9-11 from parents and teachers, they weren't a part of it like we were. I mean, I remember being glued to my television, horrified and frightened that day. Experiencing that and its aftermath is something we won't forget, to be sure. But as time moves on, such events get relegated to the past.....and forgotten. Not by us, but by our descendants.

After all, how many of us pause during the anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg? Just for an example.

I do understand your point, and it is a good one. But I think we need to keep this event alive, somehow, in our collective conscious.

I didn't watch the video, though. A horrible day, and one I'd rather not re-view at the moment.

<< 1   >>

join