It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW WTC Jumpers Video HQ Version

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Video Link

graphic and sad footage.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I thought about clicking on your link and watching it.
But i think some things should be left unseen.
Theres plenty of pain still left from that day,i dont need the reminder.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Man I couldent even start watching that. I think I am becoming overloaded with horrific scenes in this lifetime. I think the whole world needs mental floss. Or something to get rid of the terrible things we are forced to witness everyday.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sadly, I often think that videos like this should be required viewing for some people. We must NEVER forget what happened that day- all conspiracies and finger-pointing aside. That day we saw the worst, and the best, of humanity. There's no doubt that over time the shock and horror of 9/11 has worn off some for many of us. But watching a video like this... it almost brings you right back to that horrific morning.

On a side note... have there ever been any estimates or calculations as to approximately how many people jumped to their deaths on 9/11? I just can't imagine the terror of being in a situation where you have to choose between burning and/or choking to death on smoke or jumping hundreds of feet to your death with millions of people watching you die. I think either choice took an incredible amount of courage- courage that most of us will never even know.

I also remember hearing or reading somewhere that the first firefighter to die on 9/11 actually died from the body of a jumper landing on him. I'm not sure if this is true and obviously because I can't remember where I got this information I am unable to provide a source or link.

Hopefully someone can answer one or both of my questions. God Bless all these people, and God Bless America.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
All the available footage should be published so that everyone can understand the horror of that day.

It should never be forgotten.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Rasputin, that was very well said.

So well, that I have nothing to add, other than I believe It was one of the higher ranking firemen that you are referring to. Hit by a jumper. Although it wasn't spoken about much.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It was originally said that Father Mike was hit by a falling body, but now it is said that he was hit by falliing debris. He is officially victim #00001.

www.saintmychal.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Google Search

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
we must also not forget who was TRULY responsible for the events on that day. we should all know it's not who we were told.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i never watch any sort of gore for entertainment purposes, just for better understanding.

like i never watch any videos of iraq beheadings just for fun
but i would have to see pictures of all the dead innocent people of iraq
to gain a reality from it and not just what you see on the "news".

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I hate to seem like a wimp...but I threw up after I watched that...it just hitt me way too hard...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Other footage of the twin towers are worse imo.

But when it zooms down on people that have already jumped and landed, that's quite sick.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There's many people out there that would cheer to this. Very sick and deprived individuals who view these things for personal pleasure.

I never view such things for pleasure, but to better understand what really happened and what it was truly like during events such as the 9/11 tragedy.

Thank you for posting your find. It was bad enough watching all of those people who fell, but when you saw where they hit the ground, that really hit home. As Rasputin13 said, those souls were indeed very courages. I couldn't think what I'd do in such a situation. I'm to scared of heights, so I'd probably hope to die of suffer cation. I hope the souls who perished that day are at rest.

Sincerely,
Frontkjemper

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
links dead, please add another or repost the video on another site that isn't afraid to hurt peoples feelings, eg: rapidshare.com or megaupload.com upload the video, so people can see it again, god damn censorship. I know it hurts but its a #ing fact of life. it happened, it might happen again, it might happen for the rest of the history of the world. as soon as the person responsible its killed someone else will take his or her place. FACT

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Link doesn't work, says it's been removed due to terms of violation or some crap, and i wanted to see the base jumpers in HQ

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Starred again whatukno.
What in blood hell would I want to watch that in new improved HD format!?
I turned away from telly on d day and afterwards so as not to see it.

I already have enough trouble sleeping nights.

Thank you very much.

Deprived or depraved? I'd go with the latter. Then a smiley face....what a touch of class.

Ok, that is it. Stand in the dui line. No cuts or pushing. Base jumpers....I just threw up in mouth.

Thanks for that. Jesus loves you, but I don't.

[edit on 6/24/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 6/24/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have done my best to avoid this footage as much as possible.

The whole event was horrible and many many inocent people have died that day and many after.

I personaly dont have to see them all die to see what is going on.

Thanks for posting but i will pass.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Sadly, I often think that videos like this should be required viewing for some people. We must NEVER forget what happened that day- all conspiracies and finger-pointing aside.

I always cringe when I hear stuff like "We Will Never Forget". Its almost like an admission of guilt and ignorance, suggesting that under any other circumstance, we COULD forget.

How on Earth could anyone possibly forget Sept. 11th, 2001? Has anyone forgotten Pearl Harbor? NO. Has anyone forgotten the Holocaust and Hitler? Tsunamis? NO. Those are just as strong as ever!

"We Will Never Forget" to me, is another example of how many Americans gravitate toward a Victim-like and violent-minded media driven attitudes. If 1,000's of people die outside of America, who cares right? I feel We need a more global viewpoint of what the value of human life is.

We lost 3,000+ Hard Working American Citizens that day. But I value their memory because they were human beings with families and lives, not just because they were Americans.

Almost 500,000 humans killed in the Tsunamis and recent disasters around Burma. You hear any Americans saying "We Will Never Forget" for them? I don't

As long as the majority of Americans and American Media generally only value life that is American, we will most certainly continue down this path of ignorance that guarentees more war and strife.

You have a choice: You can focus on the problem, or be part of the solution.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I was only 10 when this happened but i will never forget the people jumping out of the buliding's.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hmmmm, just tried clicking the link, but it's been removed from YouTube.

Funny, it was OK to show those images on national TV and in magazines at the time of the disaster, and in the lead up to war in Afghanistan & Iraq, but now it's censored. Another example of only being allowed to see what they want you to see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join