It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Canadians die after taking bird flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well i guess if the bird flu dosent kill you,
the preventative measures will.

(WorldPoultry.net)-Following reports that patients taking Tamiflu can exhibit dangerous behaviour, news has surfaced that ten Canadians have died and at least 74 had adverse reactions after taking the flu drug.

The product’s prescribing guidelines now indicate that taking the drug can lead to strange behaviours, including hallucinations, delirium and self-injury.

Among those taking the drug who have exhibited dangerous behaviour, there have been 25 reported deaths around the world in the most recent one-year period.
www.worldpoultry.net...

www.worldpoultry.net...

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I knew it!!..

The NWO is going to kill all Canadians first!!!

Bad news, I refuse to take any vaccine if I can avoid it! And, I do believe Mr. Cheney and Rumsfeld own stock in the company that makes tamiflue no?

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Well i guess if the bird flu dosent kill you,
the preventative measures will.

(WorldPoultry.net)-Following reports that patients taking Tamiflu can exhibit dangerous behaviour, news has surfaced that ten Canadians have died and at least 74 had adverse reactions after taking the flu drug.

The product’s prescribing guidelines now indicate that taking the drug can lead to strange behaviours, including hallucinations, delirium and self-injury.

Among those taking the drug who have exhibited dangerous behaviour, there have been 25 reported deaths around the world in the most recent one-year period.
www.worldpoultry.net...

www.worldpoultry.net...

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Black_Fox]

maybe they were allergic to something in the vaccine?

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well for one thing the dang vaccine is grown in chicken embryos, mixed with thermisol (mercury) & formaldahyde preservative. A vaccine grown in chicken embryos to prevent bird flu? Chickens who are grown on farms packed in little cages fed their own feces, swimming in their own waste & pumped full of antibiotics? WELL no wonder why people would die from a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
FYI -

Tamiflu is an anti-viral drug, NOT a vaccine.

Associated problems like deaths and psychiatric reactions all have been
covered here on ATS.

Also btw, it doesn't really work. Well, maybe, but only if given within 48
hours after exposure, or 6 hours after symptoms appear.
Which is not likely to happen in the real world.

top topics

join