It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Halo 3Trailer!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
media.xbox360.ign.com...

Its titled Starry Night TV ad.

Looks pretty cool.
It looked like they cut off some footage where he suppose to keep on running until that last part, guess they thought it was too long.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
looks awesome. i like the idea of this commercial, it artsy!

is arsty a word?

anyways, im starting to think microsoft will win this console war simply because their advertising just rules! sony and nintendo have not even come close with their tv ads.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Woah, that is totally freaking awesome. My question is are those graphics able to be incorporated into the halo 3 we'll actually be playing? Is 360 capable of that?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
Woah, that is totally freaking awesome. My question is are those graphics able to be incorporated into the halo 3 we'll actually be playing? Is 360 capable of that?

have you seen gears of war?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Dude gears of war pales in comparison to those graphics. Just the way they executed it. In the light everything was just like..perfect it was completely real looking. Oh yeah I have gears of war, its basically owning my life online atm. Anywho who here has signed up for the halo 3 beta?

UDM

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker

The TV spot was a CGI trailer so it didn't look as good as Bungie wanted it. According to Bungie the engine that Halo 3 runs off of runs everything in real time. So the mountains way out on the horizon is render and detailed as if it was were the character stands. Watch the E3 trailer, that one is done with the new engine.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
xbox360.ign.com...

Read the first 3 paragraphs

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
When it first came out, I watched for ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages.

I think you get the picture, it's gonna pwn, seriously hard.

Master Chief as a kid was a bit creepy.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This video show us a lot of things, all we need to understand and expect from Bungie.

First:

the girl sais: Do you think we gonna need them?
Implying that we are going to need the Covenant (separatists) and ally with them to save the Universe from destraction. No more grunts killing

second

When masterchief is trying to get up we see the ring of Halo and when he put his weapon on his back we see the maelstrom from the crater meaning that this halo is burried inside earth (near New Mombansa). That's the reason af Scarab-machine at Halo 2. Scarabs were used as digging machines not offensive ones. They wanted to unearthen the below earth halo-ark. Why ark?
Ark saved humanity from the flood (connection between the game and the bible). This ark is burried in Africa, the cradle of life. That's why we came from there. (i am speaking about the game not literally)

Third
If you pause the video the time he falls against the aliens you will notice that are only Brutes

Wonna learn all about Halo?

en.wikipedia.org...

And about flood:
Cortana speaks through Greavemind:

"I have defied gods and demons."

Here Greavemind means Demons=Reptilian Covenant, as well as there is a theory that Some Demons of ancient civilizations were snake/reptilians/dragonlike.

"I am your shield; I am your sword''.

Flood is our shield? Our sword?

"I know you; your past, your future"

The only reason to know us Flood, whould be if Forerunners were humans. If i am right we are going to see some ''time machine'' that will set masterchif back to the age Forerruners' sovereignty, where they rule and Chief is going to stop them before create the ''Flood Experiment'', which will kill their civilization.
Here comes the Ark of Covenant.
I am thinking that Flood Experinment has been unleased and the only way Forerruners to stop was to destroy the food. For that reason they created Halo-ark. Some of the Forunners should escape (bible: Noah and sons). How earth came into be?
When the huge beam happened all the universe destroyed and left only an environment the same we see in Mars, Jupiter, Venus e.t.c. So it remains one small step for Geogenesis. Halo-Ark (mother-Halo) falls into a inhospitable planet and through the environment it bears it spreads life (trees, grass, etc). Remember in Halo one the beams that used to support Halo's atmosphere.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Ark was built at the command of God

God=Forerunners?

Its primary function was for God to communicate with Moses

I think that this beam before the ''this is the way the world ends'' is a sign that will bring/call Gods to help Both Humans and Covenant

"This is the way the world ends."
This is the way the game ends not the world. A small refrase from Bungie.

Usefull links:en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...:_Combat_Evolved

The most important:en.wikipedia.org...:_Combat_Evolved
About movie:en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join