It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible recent UFO crash and retrieval in Brazil...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is certainly interesting. Pic is of poor quality(being taken on a cell phone), but if the rest of the story regarding a supposed unknown object crashing on November 21st are corroborated, it might make some noise. Will be interesting to see if further details come out.

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
This is certainly interesting. Pic is of poor quality(being taken on a cell phone), but if the rest of the story regarding a supposed unknown object crashing on November 21st are corroborated, it might make some noise. Will be interesting to see if further details come out.

www.rense.com...

Awesome!

Sure hope its true, espically the picture.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
nice find, the pic isnt too bad, but that sought of thing can easily be faked

FM

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I dunno,for some reason the scale looks too small to me.From what guys like Bob Lazar have described,I'd think it'd be a bit larger.You never know though,maybe there are different shapes and sizes.

CX

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Not that i've ever been, or am ever likely to be involved in an alien spacecraft retrieval but, what with all the usual secrecy surrounding these things, don't you think they'd have covered the damn thing up before travelling 110km through busy roads with it if it was'nt a hoax or stunt?

CX.

[edit on 5/12/06 by CX]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
i have to agree with whats said above they would cover it up ot travel at night like they do with the weapons. but that dosent mean its faked though looks real enough.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This report was received by brazilian researcher Ademar Gevaerd editor of
the brazilian UFO Magazine. Ademar is an old friend of mine and I just received
his update on this case . It seems that this object was just a head for vessel.

The information was sent by Guilles Milot from Canada. Here is his message.

Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: Take a look at this

Gentlemen,
This equipment is very familiar to me. It's as some has suggested, a head for vessel (Tank). I used to expedite over hundred of these heads during my 30 years of expediting of oil refineries and petro-chemical project. There is only one way to carry those large diameter heads and it's as shown in the picture. I have some pics of similar issues at my office. I visited many of heads manufacturers in US, Canada, Japan, Malaysia and other country and that's the way to transport them.

Hope that this will help you.

Regards,
Gilles Milot
Association Québécoise d'Ufologie - Quebec Association of ufology
www.aqu-qau.comd

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I must say that the link says it all:

The bottom photos could be anything from a feed bin top to an object for an amusement park.

Quite honestly people, do those things look like a retrieval of an UFO? Wouldn't you expect more professional stuff? Don't forget that Brazil is the major power in South America, it's not a shabby little country, they have got extensive military facilities and they would have the means to do the thing on themselves (the military) they wouldn't need any private lorry to do it...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
yesterday, i seen this same thing on frankwarren.blogspot.com,
who deals with UFOs.

same text, same photo...but i liked the Rense treatment better because of the
supporting evidence they presented there...like the "ufo' had a logical explaination

if one looks on the maps, you'll see that the place names suggest a natural explaination too.
the text says the object was "found/recovered" south of Salvador, in Bahia, & in Reconcava Baiano..->that turns out to be in a port city area

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sounds like reasonable explanations for the picture to me, but I still wonder about the buzz of a supposed crash in the region? Going to keep my eyes and ears open on that end of the story for a while.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
One of those pics where it appears to be a real photograph. Reflection on the inside of the vehicle door window and from the door mounted rear view mirror.
I have a bit of trouble accepting this as being a large storage vessel-lid.
What's the Coppola for?, if that were the case. Certainly isn't the top handle of a pot lid.

This may be one of those hide-it right in front of you situations. Anyway, I'd like to see other lids used for the same claimed purpose.
For now, it makes sense to me to be a similar sized (20 ft diam) older UFO air-shot Iv'e seen around more than once.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm not ready to discount this story from solely the pic by any means yet. I'm hoping more info and witnesses step forward to talk about the supposed crash.

new topics

top topics

join