It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Black And White Checkered Floor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I used to have the same thing on the floor of my garage,hmmm maybe it's because I come from a long line of Masons? or was it because I thought it was too cool looking?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The queastion of a black and white checkered floor is simple. It is the oldest symbol of witchcraft it goes as far back as the tree of the knowledge of good (white) and evil (black), i.e. yin - yang, and is discovered in the worship of the (black) horned god (Pan - Baphomet - in simple Biblical terms the devil) and the (white) goddess (the consort of the the devil - the whore that rides the beast in the Bible - she is the spirit that leads all people to worship Satan as god).
Study witchcraft and casting the circle and see who are the gods that they call into the circle and then study Freemasonry and see where they place their altar. In the center of the floor on a black and white checkered floor. Their altar is no different to that of a pagan withches altar, to that of a satanist's altar.
Hope this helps

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

The meaning of the checked floor in Freemasonry - This is used during initiation ceremonies to symbolise the progression through darkness into light. If you do a search of this phrase on Google you will find loads of freemasons that explain on youtube.

Hope this helps :-)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
YOu can use it to contact the spirit world. Use a checkered board as you use a wiji board. When you use checkered board the spirits can see it. They can see and understand the checkered board. Don play with it if you dont know what you are doing. Use it with great caution.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It is probably some sort of opposites in balance 50/50 sort of thing.
How many squares are in the regulation floor?
Do you have jumbo chess pieces?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Before my brother left home he had checkered wall paper put up in his room and in the other room he had it put on the floor, he did it in the mid eightes i guess some sort of art-deco, but i'll tell you what, now that his room is mine i'm removing that dreaded wall paper as soon as i can.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
A little birdie told me that the checkered floor relates to the hirams key picture. If you notice that the stars don't line up exactly to the pillars. That tile themselves represent time. Maybe how much time has passed since the starmen have visited from the Pleiades. The sword leaning up against the largest pillar in the front to the left represent's the knights Templar. All the way up front by the altar it looks like stairs. After staring at it for a little while it looks to me lime it's a pyramid with the star at the top looking like it represents the all seeing eye. The clouds on the side gives it the affect that it is only stairs but I think otherwise.

Edit to add: I am in no way trying to disrespect freemasonry. I am honestly facinated with it. All the secret knowledge and what not.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Ophiuchus13]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The queastion of a black and white checkered floor is simple. It is the oldest symbol of witchcraft it goes as far back as the tree of the knowledge of good (white) and evil (black), i.e. yin - yang, and is discovered in the worship of the (black) horned god (Pan - Baphomet - in simple Biblical terms the devil) and the (white) goddess (the consort of the the devil - the whore that rides the beast in the Bible - she is the spirit that leads all people to worship Satan as god).
Study witchcraft and casting the circle and see who are the gods that they call into the circle and then study Freemasonry and see where they place their altar. In the center of the floor on a black and white checkered floor. Their altar is no different to that of a pagan withches altar, to that of a satanist's altar.
Hope this helps

Thanks for the information. Only thing is, I wouldn't exactly tell people to actually study withcraft, as that is opening you up to dark forces. Study the history of witchcraft, but be careful NOT to participate. There's a difference.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm not telling you to do this as it might hurt your eyes or harm your eyesight, but if you close your eyes and put pressure on your eyes, eventually you sill start to see black and white designs going around and around.

WHY do you think that is??? Something to think about.....

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

No that doesnt help at all because its not true, atleast in freemasonry. Sorry buddy.

My kitchen floor is checked, is my floor a witchcraft altar? Uh oh!!!! Better get the wife to call the interior decorator!

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The right answer has already been given, and it is not about free choice, but more about choosing carefuly, and recognizing in humility that al of us choose right and wrong.

As far as it not being apart of US ritual...this is not true. Many American lodges do not have it, and many do.....it has alot more to do with costs in many cases. Carpet is cheaper. Our own lodge is considering taking the carpet out in the lodge and puttinging in a mosaic or squared pavement. You see it more in well funded lodges and ones that were once well funded. I imagine some American masons may have hardly ever seen it just because they live in an area with simple lodges.

Contrary to popular belief most lodges have very little money and what little money we raise we tend to give to charity before spending it on decorations.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Black & White Chessboards are often connected to the good work done by some such as the Trilateral Commission and the Club of Rome. They are a vital connection between what Mr Kissinger calls "Geo-Politics" and what our media terms as "Domestic Politics". It's the place, the chessboard, where a domestic politician can "reach out" to the International Community, and hopefully, give or take a few bars of truth, become a Geo-Politician in the eyes of the World.

Of Course, it doesn't take an idiot to work out that we live in a tenuous place when we percieve that our opponents at home and abroad also play the same game, Note Bin Laden's curious stance of playing "Geo-Politics" with his "shockwave" Video Messages, designed to infiltrate against Geo-Politicians' using his knowledge of the game.

It's not about whether he's successful, because in terms of his reach, he needs the brain-washed. fortunately for the people, we are not beholden to Saudi Geo-Political Games whilst the Democrats are in Office.

the wane of Al-Qui'ida in Afghanistan can be moved along and hurried up via Geo-Games against characters like Bin Laden, and the change of Party in Administration in the USA may have thrown Al-Qui'ida who have been resting on the middle-east propaganda laurels of "white men rule America", which was a truth back in the USA, as the Black Community knows.

the best thing is that everyone westerner knows to play propaganda when on the internet, to protect our perceptions from Al-Qui'ida attack, right?

disneyland man.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The black and white chequer-board represents the Law of Unity and Duality.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join