It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs??? Need info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have recently noticed that most picture taken of my husband or son have orbs in them. The one orb in particular seems to be somewhat the same in all the pictures. It has almost a triangular shape and definite rings of color.

Anyone know what causes these, what they are???

I have some photos here, and Im looking for some others. One of my son and my sister is in our house. Built 1932 and the others of my husband are on Coronado Island, San Diego on our anniversary vacation in a vintage bed and breakfast.

And for Good Measure, one from our anniversary trip to San Diego in the Whaley House!

[edit on 4-12-2006 by favouriteslave]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Anyone know what causes these, what they are???

I believe I do.
My Orb recreation attempt.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
ok, wow that could explain it. That a lot of orbs there.

I know about the dust particles but Im particularly interested in this one specific orb with the same triangular shape that keeps appearing in my pics. It's creeping me out

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Those "orbs" are dust, nothing more, nothing less. You are using a kodak Z730 camera and the flash fired in each photo. Not supernatural.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
llpoolj, you are absolutely right. not an orb. the orbs i remember were a bright light that you can visibly see that float around the room. my girlfriend was watching tv and woke me up to say what is that . i replied, i do not know. it floated by the tv for about 5 minutes. i then sai i was going to touch it. that is when it moved and faded thru the wall. not faded out , faded thru the wall. she contributed it to the visiting of our next door neighbor who died last year. i never believed in them until then. now every once and a great while i see one and i watch it. i have only seen 3.

top topics

join