It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The game when you die, you go to hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I had this dream where I was at my computer playing a game. When I died on the first level, if you don't press any buttons, then it shows a scene where you are in hell. Every level has a different scene and the higher ones are scarier. When you die on the first level and wait for the scene, it shows this guy screaming at your paralyzed body with a chainsaw. Then he walks over you and cuts up your body. I don't remember what level where the hell scene shows your mutated body in pain with all these yellow bumps on you with your mouth sowed together. And then there was the scariest one, which I forgot. This dream felt very real, is there an actual computer game where you die you go to hell?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There is a game where you go to hell. It is called "Eternal Lands".

But, Hell isn't as graphic as you described it, its more of a maze type thing, which you can get out of over and over again when you find the exit. In the Eternal Lands hell, (The underworld) there are no demons and there is no satan, just lava and skeletons and that sort of thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
One other thing I do remember is that the game was really hard, I frequently went to hell in it. Also I'm pretty sure it was a sci-fi shooter.

Wasn't the game called "Heritic" you played in hell? I remember in the first game I was watching my friend beat it and when he did he had to go back to the portal to get out of hell. The portal was shut before he could reach it and the character was stuck in hell forever. I haven't played the other Heritic games but I'm wondering if you do get out of hell.

new topics

join