It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project "ATS Dark Matter" -- The Evolution Continues...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
But this happens on ats pages and "(color options at top-left)" ,this option has to be highlighted to even see this otherwise one cant even see it
On what pages do you have that problem?

All the pages I have seen are OK.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Whoa i just thought of a new feature that could show what the members are interested in.We can't use this feature,but we can see it.
I saw a similar feature on youtube.com,except this time it's a feature that shows how many members add this thread or that thread to their "favorite threads section".You can also show how many members have subscribed to this thread or that thread.
I pray this will be one of the features.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Whats going on? I can hardly get on to ATS and the homepage doesn't seem to update.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Whats going on? I can hardly get on to ATS and the homepage doesn't seem to update.

When you say, "hardly get on to...", what do you mean? Slow response from the site?

Also, the home page updates every few minutes, it's no longer immediately dynamic (saves on server resources).

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It hasn't updated at all

Like you and I posted in this thread about 5 mintues ago but it still says last post 21 minutes ago.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Works fine with me.

Could it be your browser is using an old copy? If you have access to more than one browser try it the other(s) to see if it has the same behaviour.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I love the new look but I wish there was a front page top 10/20 summary (headlines) like the old days. I'm all for change but its nice to get a quick overview instead of having to hunt for it. Maybe I've missed something..

brill

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
We're getting close to full convergence... a preview of the other sites:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
politics.abovetopsecret.com...
(Just a visual preview, none of the new functions are working over there yet.)

Originally posted by brill
I love the new look but I wish there was a front page top 10/20 summary (headlines)

On the home page...
The top left shows the most recently active threads with 10 or more replies.
The forum groupings have new options for new posts
and... have you tried this yet... 20 incoming

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hi, there.

I just wanted to say i love the way ATS looks today. Its really neat and has some dimension i seemed to have trouble with at the beginning, and it actually feels like i have company here once again.

Nice job- things are getting really good and improving.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Wow, all the icons are awesome!

I also noticed that the member blogs are showing up on the BTS/PTS previews but on on the ATS home.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I like this new look, the only thing I think I don't like, is that
on BTS and PTS, the button to get to the BTS and PTS home
pages respectively says ATS Home.

Also something, is that on BTS, all the text, like for pages and
stuff is almost as black as the backround, and I can't seem to
find a button to lighten it like on ATS.

[edit on 12/9/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I also noticed that the member blogs are showing up on the BTS/PTS previews but on on the ATS home.

I'm currently having a cross-server issue with integrating the file generated by the blogging software into the HTML of the page on ATS... it'll get solved eventually.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It is me or anybody has noticed how cute the icon folders in ATS main page looks like My documents in microsoft.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yes. I agree. Very coporate feel on the hompage.

Just wanted to say, after adjusting and absorbing the changes and finding those pesky custom color options,
That the site is pleasurable to peruse. The depth that the graphics are giving the site are remarkable. I love the width restriction. Makes thread reading much easier and quicker to read—one of the great compliments to efficiency.

MyATS page only has the light option, so I hope it's in the lineup of tweaks. Great work fellas, (not sure if any ladies were involved, but great work to you too)

Thank you as well for not going with the futuristic metallic look that seems to have inundated the web.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm currently having a cross-server issue with integrating the file generated by the blogging software into the HTML of the page on ATS... it'll get solved eventually.

Ah okay thanks for letting us know.
The Overlord's work is never done it seems. I seriously have no idea when you find the time to sleep.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Are there new posting rules/formats for adding an image to a signature? Mine no longer works. All I have now is the first couple white lines of the image

brill

[edit on 9-12-2006 by brill]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Wow, all the icons are awesome!

I agree.

For the rant forum folder you should use this guys face.

No one rants like Lewis Black.

[edit on 9-12-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
It is me or anybody has noticed how cute the icon folders in ATS main page looks like My documents in microsoft.

Yes, and the "Dark" colour-scheme is a perfect match to my taskbar on Windows Vista.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If you click on Web Related forum, at the top of the page there is a new sub forum.
To the right of the top of the page (across from the sub forum) when it shows the last post, there is a greyish box where you cant read the number...Im using the "dark" theme? (light text on dark)

Peace

Dalen

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
nice work on the new format for the site...

i like it, i like it a lot!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join