It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Message in Moneen and Alexisonfire MP3 File?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I downloaded a live song of Moneen and Alexisonfire off of Limewire, and I was listening and at the end..There seems to be a message recorded over the music.

This is what it says:

*Clears Throat*

A man with a what sounds like German Accent starts talking:

"My name is Dr. Lazlo Pronoski *Spelling* and this will be my last entry regarding the theory..?(Can't understand) Harmonial Value, since moving to Germany I have abanded my research on doorstops and have been able to concentrate on my theory, many many years I have been working this numbers relating to numbers, relating equations relating to patterns turning into sequences that can then be transcribed into notation. That is thus the beginning of it. They laughed, when I started they all laughed. I even doubted it myself. This all started when a friend was bathing himself near naked and alone..."

Then it cuts off

I've searched lyrics for this song and they don't say anything about this part..you guess can download the file to listen to if you want..Probably just some marketing gimmick..but it seems strange I wonder if there is another message hidden somewhere on some song..

But weiird..would like to know if you guys know anything about this guy..I didn't know how to spell his name so I'd apperciate if somone who could guess could do some searches and what this theory he is talking about is...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here ya go. I believe this might help. Wikipedia says its just a fake scientist the band made up. Here is a link en.wikipedia.org...

join